Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 84 ]  [ Total: 84 ]  [ Newest Member: Cinnamon ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Was Skinnyblondegirl banned or something?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I want to try this Topic Next Topic: movieoke?
Page: of 7

Curt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  11:21:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Papabare, mods do not equal gods. Even if there was a hunch, this situation seems to have warrantd her the benefit of the doubt, and a simple warning wouldn't have been a lot of trouble to convey. I don't even care at this point if the mod makes another snap judgement and bans me without warning as well, maybe having the intestinal fortitude to recognize a flaw and say so, is enough to get myself banned without notice as well. I'm going to bed.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  11:30:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Or maybe Admin will see that yours, SBGs and the other banned persons are all the same or from the same ISP. Like I said until we hear from admin, we will never know. I think it has gotten all blown out of proportion but hey, I wasnt the one kicked so I can say that :) I am sure if I was kicked and thought it a wrong choice I would be upset too. But the site IS admins, if he decides to kick someone that is his right. Nowhere does it say we all have free reighn here.

I am going to bed too, my spelling is bad :) Sweet Dreams Fourm Readers. Happy reading to all, and from all a good post!

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

CopperQuail
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  12:25:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you want to talk old, old computer users, I did hard wire programming on unit record equipment (aka IBM card sorters) back in the 60's. I can still program in FORTRAN and RPG. How's that for old? :)

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  03:47:10 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Several points need to be made:

1. The issue is not now, nor has it ever been the authenticity of SkinnyBlondeGirl's identity. Nobody really cares who or what she is. The issue is the content of the posts this person made. They are way out of the guidelines of the first rule of this forum. See below. I have taken the liberty of coloring the type of the pertinent points in red, so you can skim through.

Please observe these two rules:
Post Tastefully, and Stay On Topic

Language or images that are considered by the moderators to be more sexually suggestive than informative will be deleted or edited at the moderator's discretion. If you are discussing sexually sensitive matters, be sure your dialogue does not appear to be for the purpose of titillation or arousal, and the moderators will probably have no problem with it.

Certain words will be automatically filtered. Indecent language and content will be deleted. Open solicitation, sexual or otherwise, will be deleted. Focus on interesting information and resort or trip reports for the forum and leave the personal messages to private email to avoid deletion. Profile pics can be any photo, image or cartoon representing you, and can be emailed along with your USERNAME to admin@nudist-resorts.org . (A nude personal picture for your profile is ok, as long as your face is more prominent than your genitals. This policy applies to all photos published here.)

Membership is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Anything appearing on this web site is copyright and intellectual property of SUN, Inc. unless otherwise noted. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Note: If you create a New Topic it will probably be deleted. Please use the Reply To Topic link to post your messages to the existing topics.

2. The poster is not technically banned yet. Just locked out for the time being. Admin is working very hard to maintain the integrity of this forum as a tasteful nudist forum. This is a very high profile Nudist forum. We don't need visitors to think that this is an erotic site.

3. Our Admin has seen thousands of posts by a great number of people, and it is very possible that he may recognize a particular style of writing or possibly even a particular person. Very few have actually been banned, and it has always been for good reason.

4.There have been other issues with the poster. All of the lines of discussion contained questionable content that was inappropriate in this forum. In one post, she mentioned masturbation.

5. Curt, I am confident in saying that you, or anyone else will not be banned for simply voicing your opinion on this or any other issue.

Randy

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  07:04:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CopperQuail

If you want to talk old, old computer users, I did hard wire programming on unit record equipment (aka IBM card sorters) back in the 60's. I can still program in FORTRAN and RPG. How's that for old? :)

I don't go quite that far back... My first classes were on cardpunches. I was a lab monitor for a PDP-8 remote job entry where if the powere went off, you used switches to program the paper tape reader. My first jobs were RPG II but now am a Java geek.

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  07:47:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure the Admin is aware that he isn't a god. Neither is he vindictive toward those who simply disagree with his opinions or decisions. But this is his forum which he went through the trouble to set up, monitor, and run on a volunteer basis. If he makes a decision which he feels is for the good of the forum and its users, so be it. The world still turns.

Curt, if you manage to meet SGB, I'd be interested in hearing about it and obviously so would others. How about if we make peace until such an event happens? If you try to arrange a meeting and it never takes place after a number of attempts, then we have a pretty solid reason to suspect that someone may be trying to fool us. I hope that isn't so.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  11:08:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Several people here are reading my mind

SkinnyBlondeGirl has caused concern before: see this thread

Yes, the style seems familiar.

At the beginning of the deleted thread, this poster began by describing being home and choosing to masturbate. I handled that by deleting that word, leaving "home, alone."

A note to future storytellers: If you see some questionable words disappearing from your posts, take a reality check before continuing to post.

Our members, and presumably numerous visitors, then saw a rather graphic story told in our pages of a sexual encounter between SkinnyBlondeGirl and her elderly neighbor, one that tripped the bad word filter for her description of body fluids.

At this point I usually ask myself, what has this member contributed to the value and integrity of the forum?

Also, how much personal time have I had to invest managing this person?

The lock button is so nice and shiny, and after pushing it, I'm really not motivated to, or under any obligation to write nice emails.

However if you guys miss SkinnyBlondeGirl, we might consider a video interview on our PalTalk chat system. No nudity, but full motion video, audio, and honest attitude are required.

I would personally have to require this level of proof at this point, and several endorsements from members, to allow this person to post again.

SkinnyBlondeGirl, get your setup working for PalTalk, and email me at admin@nudist-resorts.org when you are ready. My spouse and I will interview you, and settle this once and for all.

Curt, the above applies to you as well, since you share the same IP address as miss SBG. You sure you don't know each other?

Nice call, papabare. Oh, that nice, shiny red button...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  11:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the help and support you give us Kevin. We appreciate it and promise to play nice.

Kim =^.^=

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  11:41:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This forum accurately reflects the viewpoints of the various nudist community, with the troublemakers and fiction filtered out.

Fiction— like that created by fictitious persons for their own entertainment.

We'll have to go back and identify posts by SkinnyBlondeGirl or Curt (the same person) that present a misleading picture of nudism. There are a few I can see already, with Curt's famous all day erection. Those posts will be deleted— in some cases, great replies will have to go as well, regrettably.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  11:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Admin, like I have said before, I have seen it all too often :) For some reason people don't think that administrators can tell where people are comming from

Thanks for the great work, and I second Kim in her statements :)

--------------------

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  2:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kevin is smarter than you are! Don't even try!
Mr. & Mr(s). Bogus shot down.

Randy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  3:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This site is not the number one google referal site for nudism by accident, it shows the hard work put in to it by Kevin!

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  4:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Admin.,thanks for taking the time for sharing the details. I appreciate your work and enjoy being a member of this forum.

chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  7:43:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I second those emotions :) Yay Kevin!

--------------------

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  8:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super job Kev! Artfully written too, saving the IP address surprise until the end. I wish all movies were written as well. Hate to think of all the money I wasted, watching and listening to bad story lines.

Anyway, back to the topic. Not very long ago, some guy began posting with an avatar displaying his alleged "manhood" (his chosen word) and all of his posts wandered around a bit and then gravitated in that direction. Something immediately seemed a little strange and I wondered how much patience you had for this fellow. Last I remember, he left a description of his son, a very small child, telling us all how "endowed" the kid was. At that point I figured he crossed way over the line of decency, and now I see no trace of any thread he started or left a post in.

Apparently your patience ran out as expected. But sadly, some good postings by the other nice people on this board had to go out with the trash.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: I want to try this Topic Next Topic: movieoke?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved