Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 454 ]  [ Total: 454 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Humor and Entertainment
 Funny images and nudie cartoons
 Nude cartoon ideas?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude Image by Colin Gordon Topic Next Topic: Loxie and Zoot
Page: of 2

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's an interesting request from you guys. I do some artwork in my spare time and I've tried my hand at nudist cartoons. I can draw quite well, but I suffer from a serious artistic handicap: I have the imagination of a slug.

(My apologies to any slugs who may be reading this.)

I have no scanner, so I can't show you what my cartoons look like, but here's a description of a couple of cartoons I've done so far: 1.) A nude man standing poolside wearing a ballcap and sunglasses says, "You won't believe what I'm saving on my air conditioning bill this year!" 2.) An elephant stands before a naked man, looks at his penis, and says, "How on earth do you breath through THAT?"

The cartoons are meant to appeal to nudists of any gender or ethnic origin, and are meant to be essentially non-erotic.

Anyone have any ideas to offer?

Philzer

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:08:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very Funny! I Love em Philzer! Have you sent them to AANR or TNS or anything?

How bout a line at the airport with everyone in line having tons of lugauge except for one couple with just a small handbag each, and the caption reads 'Spot the Nudists on Vacation' or some such :)

Hey if you need help with scanning any of your work in or buying a small scanner (Can be purchased for like $25-$50 for one good enought to just do line/pen work :) let me know. I used to TA and teach a Photoshop class in college :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

nudepete2003
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  06:52:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudepete2003's Homepage  Send nudepete2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I made a series of 60 nudist cartoons featuring actual people years ago to sell as nudist greeting cards, I still have copies of most. I dont know if English humour will do but some are I think very funny. I would post some here if I knew how. I can always email them .

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  12:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Philzer,

I recently bought a discontinued scanner at a ridiculously low price directly from Mustek's bargain basement (www.mustekdirect.com/bargain.html). Their prices are not as good as when I bought, but a Google search and a look around manufacturer's sites is likely to find you a good price.

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  7:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by papabare

Very Funny! I Love em Philzer! Have you sent them to AANR or TNS or anything?

How bout a line at the airport with everyone in line having tons of lugauge except for one couple with just a small handbag each, and the caption reads 'Spot the Nudists on Vacation' or some such :)

Hey if you need help with scanning any of your work in or buying a small scanner (Can be purchased for like $25-$50 for one good enought to just do line/pen work :) let me know. I used to TA and teach a Photoshop class in college :)

--------------------

Thanks, Papabare, for your help offer and for the cartoon idea -- my wife and I both got a big laugh out of it! And thanks to Revilo42 and nudepete2003 for your suggestions too. This is why it's so helpful to ask your friends for ideas. I might like to get a scanner that is combined with a printer -- my stepmom has one like that.

Oh, and I have indeed thought about offering my cartoons to TNS or AANR, Papabare -- I'm pretty sure I could meet any artistic standards they might have, it's just a matter of whether they like the ideas. I'll let you know if I send them in for publication.

Philzer

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:07:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
philzer,

heres an idea and one often repeated on our board. a three panel one. 1st panel, wife telling husband shell never go to a nude recreation area. 2nd, panel, wife telling husband how great it is being nude. 3rd panel, husband telling friends how he never has to buy clothes for his wife anymore cuz she never wears any. (cf. kim )

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:45:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey now THATS an even better idea for getting your wife into naturism. Smaller Shopping bills at clothes stores :)

Hey Philzer, I have one of the multipurpose scanner/printer/copier/fax/gameboy/dishwasher/kitchen sinks:)

Works wonderfully, though onetime I pushed the wrong button and copied my dirty dishes :(

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  03:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
An idea I have, picture of husband prying wife's finger off door facing and dragging her to the car. Caption: "Relax honey, you will get use to being nude in no time!"

Kim =^.^=

nudepete2003
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  08:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudepete2003's Homepage  Send nudepete2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
here are some of our actual cartoon ideas email copies available if needed.

A man and a woman standing naked next to a pool table cues in hand waiting to play, just in the picture are the lower legs and feet of two people layng on the pool table in a having sex position.One of the standing people says to the other" We cant complain they did book the table"

A man is leaning naked on the bar wearing sunglasses and looking cool. Two nude ladies are standing talking, looking sidways at the man. One says to the other"He is the Mr Big
around here" he other replies "You obviously have not see the boss here yet"

A naked man is sitting on chair with his legs under the table which is at a slanting angle with the bottle on it falling over and the glasses on the table spilling their contents.A beautiful woman is approaching the table saying " I see you are pleased to see me"

nudepete2003 www.eaglepeakspain.com

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  10:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Those are good ones nudepete2003.

Kim =^.^=

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  2:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Being it is Friday...

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  8:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh, heh, heh! I'm having great fun with all the cartoon ideas being offered, everybody! Here's another one I thought of today: a couple of naked guys are hanging out (I know, I know) at the nude resort, and one says to the other, "Dave! Your pants are on fire!" The other guy goes into a frenzy, starts dancing around and slapping away at the "fire," then suddenly stops. He stomps back to the first guy, who is wearing a big grin, and says, "VERY FUNNY."

Philzer

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  9:59:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
revilo,

thanks for the toon. tginf thank g-- it's nude friday.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  12:59:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ACK! Someone took a picture of me telecommuting!!!!!

--------------------

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  12:59:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh wait, Thats not me, I don't wear socks!

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  02:23:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cool toon Revoli42, thanks,

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Nude Image by Colin Gordon Topic Next Topic: Loxie and Zoot  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved