Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 139 ]  [ Total: 139 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Movies, Records and books....
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Hello to everyone Topic Next Topic: nude massage
Page: of 6

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  07:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are your favorites that deal with nudism or being naked in some way?

I don't mean "Hey we got a naked model" in playboy but things like.

Movies:
I loved the Woodstock movie... Here are 500000 people who are just filthy because of the rain and mud. There is one scene where everyone is naked, treating a muddy hill as a sledding hill. Another, a group of people bathing in the pond.

Doc Hollywood....

Books:
A Door into Summer - Robert Heinlien. The main character time travels and drops into a nudist resort.

Stranger in a Strange Land - Robert Heinlin They live naked.

Music:
The Streak - funny

What do you think

flash tattoo
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:54:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit flash tattoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i have a nude record by shane gentry and the nekkid monday band..music by nudists for nudists about nude recreation. go to www.shanegentry.com to down load a free song and buy the 3 song teaser.. the full lenght record will be out soon ! later shane

NewNewdy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  12:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Send NewNewdy an AOL message  Send NewNewdy an ICQ Message  Click to see NewNewdy's MSN Messenger address  Send NewNewdy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What woodstock movie is that...there are a bunch of movies out on woodstock...what is this one called?

Yeah, really, okay...SO you don't like my nudity?

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  2:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the boards NewNewdy.

I have seen the Woodstock one, I think it was just called 'Woodstock' or 'Woodstock 25th Anniversary Edition (1995) (USA) (director's cut)' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066580/.

Bornnude, I have noticed Alot of Sci-fi books have people living nude :) I love the future :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  7:54:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My dad had the book "Stranger in a strange land". It was hard to read then and I didn't really understand it. I have re-read the book as an adult and it makes more since to me now that I am a nudists.

Kim =^.^=

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  8:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NewNewdy

What woodstock movie is that...there are a bunch of movies out on woodstock...what is this one called?

It was WOODSTOCK. The movie that the promoters put on in 1969

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  8:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also C.S. Lewis - Perelandra.

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:14:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A lot of the nudity is sex-related, but the movie Summer Lovers also has a lot of nude beach scenes that make me want to travel to the Mediterranean.

Books? Robert Broekstra's Nude World is a lot of fun, as is Growing Up Without Shame (I don't remember the author at the moment). And of course, ya gotta have Lee Baxandall's World Guide!

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I forgot about Perelandra, C.S. Lewis is one of my favourite authors, took a C.S. Lewis seminar in college.

Kim =^.^=

Wild Willy

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wild Willy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The song that makes me feel like I could be naked with the wind gently blowing, sun hot enough and beer in hand is Three Dog night's "Out in the Country".
I think that's what the feeling is all about... liberated from everything that may stress you that you can't control.
That and any track by the Moody Blues (vintage years)

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  07:47:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am going to throw out another movie here... "Never Cry Wolf".

The Beer-Batter Mice scene had the theater cringing...

Marking his camp site... "What it took me 25 cups of tea and 5 hours to do, the wolf did in 30 minutes". Not an exact quote but you can get the idea.

The final scene, the main character is out naked among the caribou watching the wolf pack attack the weaker members.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  08:15:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I missed that one bornnude.

Kim =^.^=

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  3:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bornnude: I'd forgotten about nudity in "Stranger in a Strange Land". Perhaps it just didn't seem strange to me - or perhaps I just didn't grok it

In some of Larry Niven's books, in a crowded world where pickpocketing is so common it is no longer a crime, there are "licensed nudists".

Willy: ditto the Moody Blues (or as Mick Jagger used to call them, the "Bloody Moos")

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  7:06:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I forgot about Perelandra, C.S. Lewis is one of my favourite authors, took a C.S. Lewis seminar in college.

Kim =^.^=

What is Perelandra all about, and what does it have to do with nudism? I know about his Chronicles of Narnia series, but I've never heard of Perelandra.

Philzer

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  8:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perelandra was one of a "science fiction" trilogy that CS Lewis wrote. This particular one took place on Venus and dealt with Adam and Eve and original sin -- to sum up in a few words.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:09:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
movie> "sirens" especially the last scene or the australian film "walkabout".

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Hello to everyone Topic Next Topic: nude massage  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved