Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 489 ]  [ Total: 489 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Nudism from the female point of view
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery
Page: of 10

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  8:28:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bad timing on the Britney Spears body double thing...isn't she preggie now? lol

Ash

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  10:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok I may be giving away a "trade secret" here...but I'll tell you that I did totally shave before I went to Orient Beach last year (my first time at a nude beach). I didn't do it for fashion, I didn't do it to try to be more alluring or attractive...I did it because: IF you are "being blonde" and don't particularly want someone to know you MIGHT be a brunette in "real life"...you have to remove the corrobarating evidence! lol
so..there..the secret is out...but this is the last time I'll admitting it :)

Ash

Lol! So that's why so many do it! I must admit I am a bit over whelmed by all the ways in which we humans groom ourselves. I guess I'm just lazy because I don't shave, other than my face. I don't think I could keep it up. I did give it a try once, but it was really unbearable when it would grow back in. I just let things go back to nature, less hassel.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  11:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Breaking News!!!!!

Ashley has just be spotted with Brad Pitt at Hooters, wearing a Dallas Cheerleaders uniform reading this years Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue where Ashley is the cover girl!

Just thought all you enquiring minds wanted to know!

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  11:04:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks FireProf....but if I had all THAT going for me, I wouldn't be going to 8AM college classes in search of a degree that'll keep me from being a penniless, unemployed, leach on society.. um... it just occurred to me..that's exactly what I am now as a student! Bummer!
lol
Ash

Ash

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  9:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ash......

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  10:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RunnerGirl

I have a question. Hopefully this is not a dumb question, but I'll ask either way.

There is a lot of discussion on here about shaving, and it seems that at least as far as those who comment on the topic, nearly all of those people are. So my question is: are most female nudists shaved? If I go to a nude beach, will I look out of place if I am not? It seems like that is the in thing to do, just curious if that is the case, or if it only seems that way to me.

Morgan

Here, in France, on the beaches, every shape from totally smooth via teardrop size to bikini size to full muffs.
Don't go for what you think is the 'In' thing - just shape your pubic hair in a way that is attractive to you (You need a full size mirror!)
Sarah

~*~

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  10:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashley

Ok I may be giving away a "trade secret" here...but I'll tell you that I did totally shave before I went to Orient Beach last year (my first time at a nude beach). I didn't do it for fashion, I didn't do it to try to be more alluring or attractive...I did it because: IF you are "being blonde" and don't particularly want someone to know you MIGHT be a brunette in "real life"...you have to remove the corrobarating evidence! lol
so..there..the secret is out...but this is the last time I'll admitting it :)

Ash

Thats right Ash. Match colours - if not, go smooth. One of the most attractive I ever saw was an auburn haired girl with matching pubic hair - a little darker due to no sunshine.
Me - I am natural blonde but smooth. I feel more nude that way.
Sarah

~*~

sharee
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2006 :  3:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband was into the nudist life before we got married. The first time we went to a landed club I was a nervous wreck. I was so concerned about how others would react to my body. To help relieve some of my fears my husband told me this, look around the office you work in, look at people at the mall or supermarket. Now imagine those people nude, that's the people you are going to encounter as nudists. Very few people are body perfect. I have to say this really helped. After twenty plus years of being a nudist, I think I can safely say that most nudists are your average Joe and Jane. Don't let body image hold you back from enjoying a wonderful life as a nudist. We females spend to much time thinking and not doing. This is where our male counter parts are one up on us. They want to be a nudist, their a nudist. Males just jump in with both feet then deal with what happens when and if it happens. If you think about anything to long, you will sooner or later talk yourself out of it. I know I'm bad for this when my comfort level is challenged.

Meeshell

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  8:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Connie~

You've mentioned one of the most important aspects of nudism. My body image was worped...even though some would have said why ? I found that my first impression of being nude around people I had never met....was that we all ~ really....had nothing to judge each other by~ stripped of you're clothing exposes who you "really" are. We're all so unique...its what makes nudity something I think everyone should experience.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  8:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So nicely put, Meeshell. It would be great if there were a law that made us have to report to the nearest nudist resort for at least one day a year. Think of how that would change the attitudes of Americans.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

SpiderSpins

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  01:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so excited to have found this place. I have always used the term "private nudist" for myself, and I guess I could just say that I'm a nudist. I wear clothes in public, and when people come to my house. Other than that, I just simply don't wear clothes at home. I don't like wearing layers, I haven't been able to sleep comfortably in clothes since I was a kid. I have 3 young sons and since they were babies, I just let them run around nude as well. Sometimes they play in various states of undress at home or when they visit my mother. Everybody that knows me knows I don't care to wear clothes and they think it's so weird. I have always been quite open about it, and tried to answer honestly when somebody says "don't you think it might mess your sons up to see you naked all the time?" I just don't feel there is anything wrong with the human body and I'm so excited to find like minded people!

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  9:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats welcome to the site.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  1:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure I'd say I'm a nudist, just yet, but have been to a local nude beach several times. I find it curious about myslef that I really have no problems walking around the beach nude, but I never really walk around the house nude lol.

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2009 :  08:46:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stella

I'm not sure I'd say I'm a nudist, just yet, but have been to a local nude beach several times. I find it curious about myslef that I really have no problems walking around the beach nude, but I never really walk around the house nude lol.

I'd say you are if you think of yourself as one. Home nudity I feel should not be confused with true naturism which for me must have an outdoor element. As to walking around the house nude you have almost certainly done that at times without really thinking about it.

Others may disagree but someone who is only ever nude at home - possibly in private - could not really be called a nudist.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2009 :  5:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There are all kinds of nudists; Home nudists, Beach Nudists, Lake Nudist, Mountain Nudist, Resort Nudists, Holiday Nudists, Vacation Nudist. Even when we wear clothes we are still naked under there some where.

I think it's more a state of mind than a state of dress.

Diger

Page: of 10 Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved