Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 217 ]  [ Total: 217 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

wajib

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  11:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont know if this would be considered brave or not but i cook bacon in the nude quite frequently.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  12:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wajib,thats beyond brave all I can say is ouch !

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  10:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cooking bacon? Anyone heard of anything rasher?

Rod

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  10:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cooking bacon! Anyone heard of anything rasher?

Rod

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  10:36:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, about the duplication. Pressed the "submit reply" button twice!

Rod

gqh

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  11:40:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cooking naked isn't all that exciting. I cook most everthing naked. The only "oops" I've ever had was with ginger beef.
I was just putting the last batch into the hot oil when it fell in and splashed. I now have a cat shapped (a mutated cat, but a cat nonetheless) scar just south of my belly button.
Cooking nude, or doing anything else nude, posses just as many, though sometimes different, risks. But I always say,

If it worth doing, it's worth doing naked.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  7:45:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had a few rather exciting things happen while nude. I walked across San Francisco nude during Bay to Breakers foot race in 2000. I have done quite a bit of nude hiking on public lands and been seen doing that, almost got a ticket from a park ranger out in the desert while nude camping with friends. Nude in plenty of hotsprings out on public lands nude beaches. Nude around the house outside to take the trash out or go out to pickup the paper. I am slowing down now though.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

LarryK1052
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  12:16:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, cooking nude can be a burning hot experiences. As for the bravest nude experience I have had I am not sure if to call it brave or just daring "stupid"

I've done nude hiking on public nature trails that are infrequently used. Not very daring. I think the time I went nude on a public golf course. It was at night full moon and near midnight. It was one of my early experiences. It felt really cool walking about the fairways and greens I had golfed on.

I think going nude anywhere other than your home or a nudist venue takes some courage.

Larry in Kentucky

Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  02:40:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to be less careful than I am now. I have in the past gone nude on sometimes fairly busy Spanish beaches, carrying nothing and walking purposefully past them for several miles. It is not illegal there. People would notice, but few seemed at all bothered. Only once did anyone (a man) object on the specific grounds that children might see me. As we know, children take no notice of simple nudity, but I did feel nervous because I then felt vulnerable and had no means at all to cover-up. I occasionally experienced groups of two or three women expressing obvious approval that I was nude, not that I was looking for that. I always avoided single women who were not nude or top-free so as not to make them feel uncomfortable or threatened. It was interesting to observe how some couples saw me nude and then removed their clothing.
That was in the past. In the interests of not causing offence and not giving naturism a bad name even if legal I have changed my approach to public nudity to be less obvious. Just like Pete, I agree hiking is a lot more fun than the beach. I also use quieter Spanish beaches where few people pay any attention other than just noticing, some see me and do the same! Hiking in Spain, it is so quiet the chances of running into someone are low. Hiking in the UK the chances are much higher. If alone I have tend to disappear off into the bushes, feeling nervous since I have absolutely no wish to offend but afraid it might be taken as more than simple nudity. Doing a Spencer Tunick installation has given me a different pespective on how the Brits see nudity. 1700 people went nude for several hours in a city in the name of "art". Most were not naturists and were very nervous at first. I don't go nude on UK beaches unless lying on my belly in a quiet spot. I only stand up when there isn't anyone around for at least 700 yards, but may walk a long way then. If someone keeps on walking towards me I don't usually worry about it, since it is their choice and I am on a very wide large beach, but if it is narrower I sit down and am discreet until they have passed. If I see a lone woman I often cover up as we get closer so she can feel "safe". No-one in the UK has ever objected or seemed offended. Occasionally they have been obviously amused, so I just say hello. You might wonder why I do not use nudist beaches very often. The main answer is simple. Sadly, in the UK and on the smaller Spanish beaches there are often various pervs hanging around and I do not feel as comfortable. They are the ones giving naturism a bad name.

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  12:09:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of years ago on a hot July day I decided to skip a day off work and go as a day visitor to a nudist club near to where I was working.

I had signed in and was just getting my day bag out of the car when a young lady pulled up and asked me if this was the Croft club. I told her she was right and directed her to where she had to go and register. I went in to the club and settled myself down to enjoy the day. Not long after this young lady walked past and we began to chat. Shortening the story a little she brought her towel etc and sat beside me. We had a great time chatting away on all things nudist with more than one break to enjoy the lovely pool for a cool down.

Late into the afternoon or maybe early evening I decided that I was going to pack up and head for home. I said that I was planning to leave but within half an hour I would be walking naked through the forest. It had become a regular thing with me that on my way home from work or the gym I would stop off at this forest and take a walk in the nude. I always kept a pair of shorts wit me to cover up if I met anybody which I had done more than once. On hearing that I would be taking a forest walk nude she said that she would love to join me but she was not planning to leave till late evening when the heat had subsided as she did not have a/c in her car. I told her that if she rearly wanted to have a nude forest walk I would drive her there and back in my car that has a/c. At this she accepted, picked up her handbag and a very small sarong and walked to the exit.
We both got into the car nude and drove for about 40 minutes to the forest passing through a small town, stopping at traffic lights the works. Nobody noticed we were both nude. At the forest we parked up near another car, not in the normal car park. We got out of the car and walked off up this track into the forest. She had her little sarong and I had my shorts for cover should we need it. We walked for at least half an hour and just as we were making our way back towards the car we spotted a chap. He had definatly seen that we were nude so I said that there was not point in hiding or for that matter covering up so we didn't. We chatted to the chap for a few minutes and he walked back with us to where we and he had parked our cars.
There was a third car parked with us and while we were chatting standing by our cars we spotted a couple at the top of the track heading our way. Must be the couple from the third car. We continued chatting to this chap Kath, the lady, and I nude the chap still dressed when out of the corner of my eye I spotted that this other couple were much closer and that they were both nude. When they got up to us they told us that they had been in the forest nude sunbathing most of the afternoon and when they spotted us both nude decided to continue there nude time.
We then made our good byes and got into the car still nude for the return journey to the club. The other couple decided to drive home nude as well.
So all in all I drove for over two hours nude that day. It was fantastic.

Spread the word.. nude is best. Bob..

LarryK1052
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  10:06:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
b4dger's reply reminded me of my recent nude drive. It was night and I was returning from visiting my new grandson. I am always looking for and alert for opportunities to be nude. So on the way home once out of the city, I pulled over stripped and drove home naked. It was really cool, it made the drive quite enjoyable.

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have an above ground pool that I like to soak nude in, the problem is that its in full view of one neighbor's bedroom window and the neighbor behind me just has to walk up to the fence to see the pool. It may not be all that brave but its about the only place to soak nude thats not 2 hours from the house. I keep hoping that one day my wife will come out and give it a try with me.

nudeinsc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2007 :  11:58:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes...I agree...anytime you go to a clothing optional beach...it always seems a little daring to the clothed people there to watch you shed your inhibitions.lifetime exhibitionist here..lol...always enjoy seeing them later at the bar or restaurant and getting the opportunity to encourage them to feel the same excitement...to me ...it feels like the first time ...everytime...regards ....Sam

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  11:57:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At eighteen I joined a sketching circle at work. There were about a dozen of us the sexes split more or less equally.
We would either go out in a group to a local place of interest or sketch portraits of each other. One week one of us (not me) raised the idea of figure drawing. It was agreed to draw lots to see who would pose nude. As fate would have it & to my horror I came out of the hat and so at the next meeting I posed nude in front of the people non of whom was a nudist and all worked for the same organisation. At first, I could feel myself shaking but soon concentrated on holding the pose and soon lost my nerves. Somebody mentioned my tanned bottom and at the tea break I "confessed" to being a nudist and nobody As far as I know objected laughed or even brought up the topic at work. Brave in the face of massed charcoal & pencils!

Rod

pezdynamo

Posted - 07/24/2007 :  7:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Send pezdynamo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would say co-ed shower party my sophmore year of college. In my dorm there was a gathering of guys and girls and someone decided we should all go into the shower. We all stripped down and continued to just hang out in the showers. It was my first social nude experience and i have been hooked ever since.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved