Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 279 ]  [ Total: 279 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

nudepete2003
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  07:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudepete2003's Homepage  Send nudepete2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In 1972 myself and 5 others set out to do the first nude channel swim between England and France a distance of 30 miles.We we doing it in relay and had sold the story to a major newspaper to raise money for a charity.On the planned date the conditions were not good with the water about 14c so we really struggled.
The ferry boats all came alongside and people lined the decks to cheer us on. We made a 16mm film (unfortunately lost) of the effort to sell to whoever but it was considered too rude at that time.
When we arrived at the French coast the police were waiting for us and would not let us on the beach as we did not have our passports. Still it was fun, and our charity benefited.

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  07:35:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Driven nude along the highway in CNY wearing only a Yeti mask.

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  2:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got dressed....it took guts,guts and determination.

Naturally KIWI

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  6:23:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was years ago now, when I was in college, we streaked throughout the campus (we had competitions who did it the most and which buildings we streaked through). It was fun but if we would have been caught or turned in by other students we could have been expelled.

irishred

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  6:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My first nude swim took MAJOR amounts of bravery as I knew noone there, the gender ratio was about 10:1, and I'd never before seen a man's nude body. Talk about culture shock! In retrospect, I have no idea where I got the bravery from to do that. Maybe from mom? I dunno.

Melissa

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  6:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
swam nude in the uni pool and then dragged canoes in and floated them, and sank one by accident.

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  7:49:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is more funny than brave, we have a small dog I was home alone and nude as always, and the dog needed to go out, I opened the door and let her out and every thing was fine, the dog went about her business and was coming up onto the porch but about that time another dog showed up in the yard, a nice friendly pit bull about ten times bigger than our dog, he spotted our dog and thought "appetizer" I ran out and just beat him too his lunch and as I turned arround, there on the road was the mail carrier, I'm not sure if she saw me or not but was a close event any way.

when the pit bull saw me comming out of the house it scarred him so bad he ran off!!
pretty bad when you can scare a pit bull!

Edited by - nudetoo on 02/23/2004 7:51:55 PM

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  01:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While sleeping nude in my rack aboard ship, smelled smoke. Jumped out of my rack and began putting out an electrical fire in a fuse panel. Someone did call the shipboard firefighting team. This ship had women on board. So when the firefighting team arrived, there were women on the team, some were officers and there I was bare of all clothing holding a fire extinguisher. No, I didn't go run and hide.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  11:21:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess going to a clothing optional beach for the first time and getting nude. I think it took some bravery on my part to get nude in front of a bunch of non nudists.

Kim =^.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  1:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd also have to say my first trip to a nude beach. I had only been once when I convinced my wife to try it and she agreed.

I thought because we were so comfortable at home and in our backyard nude all the time that the beach wouldn't be so tough. We got through it great.

So for me it was the beach, I think for my wife it would have to be the first time we visited a resort. More intimate and more socializing. You should see her now...she's such a pro at social nudism.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  2:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Once your bitten FireProf, nudity is in your blood. Like NUDEKIWI says, it harder to put your clothes back on.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  5:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

I agree, Chic

justmerob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  7:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit justmerob's Homepage  Send justmerob an AOL message  Send justmerob an ICQ Message  Click to see justmerob's MSN Messenger address  Send justmerob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We hide our 'hide'. There's something unnatual about that, isn't it. Within ourselves, an irrepressible urge towards freedom, and concurently, to 'fit in'. So, Levi, Calvin Kline, ad infinitum, interject their tastes and requirements. Damn it all.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  01:01:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Our natural state is clothes free. Civilization (society) continually fights against it. Perhaps there is something/someone greater than us who reminds we have fallen, and thus we are not comfortable to be seen au natural !

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  04:45:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chic;

I agree.

Kim =^.^=

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  10:25:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly for President!

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.54 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved