Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 436 ]  [ Total: 436 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Suggested Rules Of Behavior
 Nudists Showing Affection
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What is the nudist ethic? Topic Next Topic: An overview of nudist Rules of Behavior
Page: of 4

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  5:05:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Is it genrally ok to show affection to your partner on a nudist beach. We often kiss and hug and sometimes stroke each others bodies we never do anything sexual but are just loving

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  7:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a word...NO!!! Any conduct that is sexual in nature is rude and gives the authorities an excuse to close down the beaches. I am sure you can control yourselves until you get home or to a private place. I for one don't care to watch.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  10:13:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would say a casual hug or kiss (the hello/goodbye type) is ok, but if it can be interpreted as steamy, it is not appropriate, at least in the us. am not familiar enough with europe to give an informed opinion.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  11:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I totally agree with you spadoc and Calmnude, holding hands, casual kiss, maybe a hug, but anything more than that and your over doing it.

Kim =^.^=

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  12:20:49 AM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We had 2 nude beaches in NJ, One official and one semi-official. Well the semi-official one is gone because of bad actors. They would go out on the dunes which were off limits (beach erosion) and do their thing because it was more isolated and therefore private. Well the public outcry went out to close it down and it was. The remaining one is on a national seashore, the same problem is happening there - as if these people don't have a bedroom to go to. Even being a little too amorous could cause a problem, because it’s the park rangers call as what is too much. As long as its greetings, holding hands and the like its OK, but if it looks sexual or erotic, it probably is, I wish those people would just stay home and do it there.

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  12:50:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with you guys...spadoc, calmnude, Kim, and toosunni...Just relax with all the fondling in public...Give a kiss, hold hands, or get a hug. Personally, I roll my eyes when I see much more than this whether it's in a textile environment or a nudist environment.

Nude in the pacific northwest

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  08:37:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Bikeracer, there is a time and place for everything, and sex on a public beach is not one of them. There are a lot of missinformed people that want to close down the clothing optional beaches. When people comit lewd acts on the beach, they are just ruining it for all of us, and giving an uniformed public a reason to close the beach down.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  10:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
toosunni, i know what you are saying about the jersey beaches. You are correct.

irishred

CopperQuail
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  10:40:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is interesting what different people consider "having sex" To some it's going "all the way" to others it's "kissing and stroking" while some of our more conservative friends would say that holding hands with your wife is sex. You could say the same thing about the word, "naked". How many times have you heard from your conservative friends that someone in a bikini is "naked" or "showing everything"?

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  2:48:07 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree that you need to be discreet, but it is a hard line to draw. I'm sure some would say that just sitting snuggled up, looking at the water would be thought of as too much for some people. Like CopperQuail said, some think you're showing it all in a bikini.

Randy

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  5:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually, the line isn't that hard to draw. When someone is just looking for an reason to shoot you, you don't offer to load his gun for him. Our clothing optional beaches are always going to be suspect in some minds....why give them the opportunity to say, "SEE, those nudists are just looking for a place to have sex in public...let's shut the beach down before a group of kids comes by and sees that!!" And unfortunately, we cannot adopt a live and let live approach to this issue because one couple (or for that matter an individual) acting inappropriately tars us all with the same brush. I realize that it's a lot easier in a club or a resort setting to deal with inappropriate behavior (show them the gate), but if we want our beaches to remain c/o we have to police ourselves.

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2004 :  5:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another thought, if you have to ask if an activity is inappropriate, then it probably is so wait until you get home to do it.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  03:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I totally agree with you Walt, we do not want to give the uninformed any more fuel for the fire to close our clothing optional beaches. You see textiles hold hands and kissing at the beach, thats acceptable. It should be the same for nudists. I know that your former President doesn't consider oral sex, sex, but it is. There is no need to stroke your partner on the beach either. Save that for home or the motel. We need to set an example, that we as nudists know how to behave in public.

Kim =^.^=

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  08:59:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember reading someone (in a newsgroup I think) pleading that if you are on a Nude beach and want to have sex, go down to the textile portion.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  07:31:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lol bornnude, you think if they did that, it might get the textile portion closed?

Kim =^.^=

Elrin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  6:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are as many answers to this one than there are cultures in the world - perhaps you could even stretch it to say as many as there are people in the world.

In different cultures (I'm referring to clothed here), different things are considered acceptable. I can kiss my wife in public here (if it's a short peck), but that would be frowned upon in Japan. Ironically, walking close to each other hand-on-hip or flirting in public is okay there, but not here.

The same goes for nudist environments. What is acceptable depends on the people there, and the background they come from. Unfortunately, because of nudists working so hard (sometimes too hard) to maintain a good image, many things that would be acceptable in a textile environment is not acceptable nude.

One thing I do know for sure:
If I have to choose between freedom of the mind, and freedom from clothes, I'll choose freedom of the mind in an instant. If some-one tells me not to think about what I did last night while I'm nude, I'd rather wear clothes, or stay away from those people. Sad but true.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: What is the nudist ethic? Topic Next Topic: An overview of nudist Rules of Behavior  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved