Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 291 ]  [ Total: 291 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  10:33:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It has the same active ingredient as all the other hair removers on the market but it is immersed in a lotion/oil type emulsion (the cream version - it also comes as a powder). I tried it and it didn't work that well for me. The best hair remover (depilation cream) I've found is Salley Hansens.

Everyone is different. You can find Magic at the drugstore in the section for Black's hair care usually.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

SEANekkid

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  5:49:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see SEANekkid's MSN Messenger address  Send SEANekkid a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bikeracer

Sundance,
I hate to sound like a broken record on these shaving forums, but I know about ingrown hairs in the pubic area...Since I started using Magic a couple years ago, the grand total of those buggers is zero, zip, not a one...And honest, I don't have a financial interest in the company!

Nude in the pacific northwest

I'd have to agree with you 100%. I used to shave and was always getting ingrown hairs. Started using Magic and haven't had any since. Just be careful you don't leave it on too long because it can burn. But it's a great product. Haven't used a razor on my pubes in a couple of years.

Naked in Seattle

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2004 :  07:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not yet shaved smooth, but I have cut it reasonably close. Do you use a blade or do you use an electric razor?

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  3:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave once a week, disposable razor with shaving gel. Every day some skinoil on my pubes and that's it. Done so for five years now, never had any problem!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  12:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Use to go smooth but have been just shaping it up with a razor and trimming the rest pretty close. No real reason, just for a different style.

Dare to be Bare

swimazon

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  01:28:09 AM  Show Profile  Send swimazon an ICQ Message  Send swimazon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

I've been shaving for many years now, and feel "wrong" if for some reason I let the hair grow!

Now my skin is so used to the razor I never have ingrown hairs or red bumps: strict attention to cleanliness is the answer.

Sometimes I use a sugar depilatory (like wax only easier to use) and that's good too: keeps smoother longer.

I shave nose to toes, it's simpler to do the lot!

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  02:07:26 AM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Swimazon,
Could you tell me more about the sugar stuff?

swimazon

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  02:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Send swimazon an ICQ Message  Send swimazon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Surely, I'm delighted!
The stuff is called Veet Warm Wax, and it can be bought in my small town supermarket in New Zealand. I believe it is available in the UK and Australia as well. But even if not, there are similar products on the market in many countries, I am told.
It is a molasses or treacle-like substance in a plastic jar (sometimes a special applicator) which you heat in a microwave or basin of hot water.
Be sure not to get it too hot! Then you spread it with a small paddle over the hairy bits, press on a cloth strip (supplied) and the RIPPP it off quickly, hair and all. It really doesn't hurt much IF you do it quickly. There are areas I don't use it on, mind, such as balls, which I shave.
You may find it a good idea to let a partner do the job for you... could be fun!
Look at the contents of waxing products in the wupermarket or pharmacy and you will probably find a suitable product.

Hope this helps.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  5:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have to agree with you 100%. I used to shave and was always getting ingrown hairs. Started using Magic and haven't had any since. Just be careful you don't leave it on too long because it can burn. But it's a great product. Haven't used a razor on my pubes in a couple of years.

Naked in Seattle
[/quote]

SEANekkid,
No ingrowns?! Would be very interested in trying Magic. Could you tell me want that is?

Dare to be Bare

TheBareOne
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2004 :  10:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Board,

I have a few questions for the users of hair removers (depilation creams), such as Magic and the Sally Hansen products recommended here: does it work on stubble, let's say for example the kind of stubble left after going a day or two without shaving and when using it for the first time should your hair be longer in order for it to do its job (similar to what I have been told about waxing)? As of now, I shave just about every day while in the shower.
Thanks for taking the time to respond...

TheBareOne

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2004 :  5:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have been shaving the penis & testicles for about 15 years, and do enjoy the feeling. Usually I will do it about twice a week.

kauai time

seapro
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2004 :  09:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just shaved my pubic area for the first time in about three weeks. It sure feels and looks better. I will shave the rest of my body at some point this week. I have not wanted to take the time to keep shaving. Right now it looks as if I am wearing a fur coat and I am not staying as cool. I will start shaving again on a regular basis. It is much easier to stay smooth than it is to shave after such a long period of time.

Stay bare and stay smoooooth

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2004 :  4:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

seapro,

I agree !

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Dusty Wake
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2004 :  04:35:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Keep genital area trimmed realtively short, not shaved.
Clipped my back, wife unhappy about it.
Dusty Wake

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2004 :  09:11:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Dusty Wake,

Welcome to the forum.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved