Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 481 ]  [ Total: 482 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  5:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit 77777's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend and I both prefer a smooth pubic area. I shave my pubic area daily in the shower with a Philips electric body shaver. It only takes a few minutes and gets great results.

Naked_Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  4:28:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't shave my pubs but I do use a moustache trimmer [hey, it ain't just for the hair above your lips folks, lol] on mine. I like it close to barely there so there is usually just a tad of stubble. I will shave the nutsack from time to time and I usually trim my chesthair as well. However, my head and chin I shave completely DAILY.

if you like being naked, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

vtcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  3:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She may shave everything once or twice a year but ends up having some issues until it grows back. I have thought about shaving everything below my neck sometime this winter. that will be the first time. As for pubes I may do it once or twice a year completely shaved but normally just keep it trimmed and shave my shaft and scrotum regularly.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  11:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
think i'm going on 4 years of being s smoothie once you get past the first year i think most don't want to grown it back, i do every thing but legs and usually only shave once a week now with a little touch up in between. over the years i have shaved and let it grow back if your serious give it a year and you won't ever go back.

4reoftxtle56
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  01:06:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shaved a couple of time and really enjoyed the feeling and the look. My wife shaved a couple of times but does not like the itch of the hair growing back in. After about of month of being shaved my wife asked me to let it grow back. In her terms she did not like the look of a "little boy".

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  8:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
4reo i always laugh when ladies say it make you look like a little boy when you see them they usually have a little patch of hair the size of a thumb nail, i say whatever a person is happiest with. i plan to stay smooth forever as when i was a kid i was ok with it then too.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2012 :  12:48:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had some testing done including an angiogram and they polished off my loin's part of remaining tuffs of pubic hair that made me laugh. Sort of like an upside down Hitler mustache appearance. So, I razored it all off, which I do most of the time when the mood hits me. Much to my surprise the hair is growing back very slowly and very thin and sparsely.
After three months, it still looks like I am smooth. I love looking smooth like when I first tried it in my early teens. Yep, love to look like I was young again. To each his own.
Stay Smooth, Stay young in your adventures and stay smooth in the sun...

Petewhim

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  12:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I have been enjoying the smothe feel and look for about 10 years with no problems! The Bulletin for this month has an article warning of the dire results of removing pubic hair, have any of you had any of these problems? I'm bumed, I'm about to start a 6 mo session of chemo and after reading this article my wife has informed me that I must stop shaving because my imune system will be shot and I can't take the chance! I laughed and said my hair is all going to fall out anyway. It was a sobering thought but I hate the thought of going hairey again

stay nude MJ45

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  4:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have mixed feelings about it. I grew up natural, but have shaved a couple of times. I felt that it was too much work and could be painful, so I simply let it grow and keep myself trimmed and "brushed" so I don't leave hair in pools. My wife and I have talked about shaving and trimming, but stay with trimmed. Guess we are old-fashioned!

loving life as naked as possible!

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2012 :  9:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my whole pubic area including my testicles and butt. I first tried it about 2 1/2 or 3 years ago, and it took me a little while to find the best way to do it and the best way to prevent razor burn. I've never let it grow back completely, and I don't plan to, either. It's so much more comfortable without pubic hair. When I first started dating my girlfriend about the same time, it came up in conversation (you'd be hard pressed to find a couple that's more comfortable with the natural body processes, and other topics that most people call "off-limits" conversation topics), and I casually told her I shave it, you should try it if you'd like. She tried it, and her and I have been shaving smooth once a week ever since. Aloe vera works best to prevent razor burn.

The end, lol.

randy1315

Posted - 05/03/2012 :  6:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
post deleted

Edited by - randy1315 on 08/27/2015 9:24:08 PM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2012 :  7:25:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As of tomorow, Mrs. Cookie and I will be comp.
smooth for the summer.

I will shave her and she will shave me and when our friends arrive tomorrow for our annual
Mem. Day Cookout we will be smooth.

I would not be surprised that quite a few o the couples will be smooth esp. he ladies!!!

Cookie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  04:09:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dude ... get over it and get your head in the right place or you're gonna get an ulcer over something that NO ONE cares about!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

raimo67

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  6:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Send raimo67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave a couple times a week and definitely make sure to moisturize. If I shave more than that I get razor burn, which I don't really find that comfortable.

Raimo

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2012 :  10:44:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave every couple of days in the shower. I used just to trim my bush for years but a couple of years back I made the mistake of trying to tidy up my bikini line after a couple of glasses of wine (dangerous!) and made a right pigs ear of it. It all came off and I've never really let it grow back since. looks great, is much more hygienic than a bunch of straggly hair and as sensual as hell!

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved