Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 249 ]  [ Total: 249 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  8:37:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have mixed feelings about shaving. I have been shaved a couple of different times. Before that I was just natural with lots of hair. I never have shaved my entire body...never had enough hair, other than my head and between my legs. Now I trim my hair very short, and do it 3-4 times a week to prevent as mush stubble as possible. I'm not sure what I will decide to do when I visit my first official nude beach or resort...? Guess I'm comfortable in being neatly trimmed for now.

Kay

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  3:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am 67 yrs old. I have been fully shaved since 1983 when I first started to go to nudist camps. I shave every day in the shower. I doubt that I will ever let hair grow again. I love the Full shaved look and it makes me feel very sexy

TanNakedAz
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  5:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had laser hair removal done downstairs. I'm totally smooth except for a small patch of hair centered just above my penis. I highly recommend laser hair removal. It's awesome!!!!

chr1sg0rd0n

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  05:33:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to totally shave daily. Now I wax every second week.

New2NudeGirl

Posted - 03/20/2009 :  10:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've shaved practically every day for the past 6 years. Makes me feel cleaner and more comfortable :-)

allovertan

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  7:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over 3 years now COMPLETELY smooth from navel to toes.. Keep the chest hair trimmed....I would shave there, but it would require too much time... Its Easy now in the shower everyday for the pubes. and about every other day or every third day for the legs, thighs, and cheeks.. Smoooth and NEVER going back...

Durango

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  11:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave smooth once a week, looks better that way.

Dave Brown

beachcoma

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  12:37:38 AM  Show Profile  Send beachcoma a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

For me I shave from the waisted down and lets not forget those arm pits, if funny how the whole shape and look of the body can change by removing the body hair plus the feeling that washes of you can feel a little odd at times, how often not as often as I would like as I'm 6ft/2" there is alot of me to shave.

Peter and Lisa

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  03:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Peter and Lisa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My wife will shave more frequently than I, however, thats only because her growth is a little quicker and appreciates being smooth in public...
I'm lucky enough to shave only once per week or 10 days, more in the middle of summer when we are out on the sand or with people etc.

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  5:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't stand hair down there. I feels real wierd having hair down there. I shave everytime in the shower. It doesn't look right to have hair on me. I even met a woman at work and we was talking one time and (I don't know how we got on this subject) she told me she doesn't wear clothes to bed. Then, She gave me her behind the door life. She doesn't like to wear clothes at home and she can't stand having hair down there. Her past boyfriend was bare too. She stunned me but I was happy that she'd enjoy being free like me. And I'd told her about behinf the door life. I have a 17 year old and he told me he likes to go bare sometimes too, but mostly he likes very little. I think it's a maintence issue. I think it's worth it. Hairless looks better for everyone.

bfrank

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  4:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Send bfrank a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My wife is all natural in the pubic area and has a beautifull thick bush.Thats the way I like it.She used to shave but now she loves being a natural woman.After all,we are "naturists"..I have no idea why a man would shave his pubic area but to each his own.

frank burton

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  10:40:20 AM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

im 24 and ive shaved every day since i was 12-1/2. i think it looks better and it feels so much cleaner bald. Ive even talked my boy friend into shaving do now he is bald downstairs and he agrees it feels so much cleaner.

rikki

rikki

Sean22
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  08:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Sean22 an AOL message  Send Sean22 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have been fortunate enough to find a local spa near my home that is willing to do male waxing.Although they don't advertise it I called on a whim. Its difficult unless you live in or near big cities such as NYC. For those who worry about the pain after a couple series its not all that bad. The women that helps me out is truly professional, and does a wonderful job. The best part of it all is that it leaves me baby butt smooth for weeks, and she only charges a little more then for the women she has coming in. Overall waxing is a must try.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  10:13:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
soak yourself in a gallon of gas and light a flame nearby.........all hair gone!

Live love and have fun

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  4:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh that's very intelligent!!!

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved