Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 478 ]  [ Total: 478 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

froggy10
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2006 :  9:16:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thanks for the good wishes, she's doing great.She has really, really pale and sparse pubic hair so shaving is not an issue with her. Nontheless, she has said that shaving is positively out for her, itches too much.

richy

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  10:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always shave weekly as this makes it much easier.

DAL76

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  01:17:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my chest, armpits, and chest daily. Going all smooth soon.

bobberjohn

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  11:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just started shaving my stomach area but leave the chest hairy. I shave my testicles but leave a little hair above my penis. What is this Magic stuff? I tried Nair for men but it burned my skin. Never again!

DAL76

Posted - 08/06/2006 :  02:12:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried Epil-stop and spray once. Burned my pits and pubic area. OUCH

hairless2006

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  03:10:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get waxed about every six weeks or so

devil06

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  07:57:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have chosen not to shave because i believe that for men hair looks better and more natural. I have trimmed once before but found it uncomfortable during re growth.

enjoythenude

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  4:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have recently shaved completely. It was nice but it also grew back quickly. It was fun because I was overgrown and needed a trimming. As a male I have now decided to shave along edges and on shaft for comfort and trim the rest for a nice breezy comofort.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  02:43:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That sounds great! Less is often more, and you'll discover exactly how much hair you do and don't like over time. Good luck!

frenchspy-m

Posted - 08/11/2006 :  1:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shave when the stubble starts catching on my clothing. Must try something more permanent. But then again, I don't shave my face either since my electric shaver broke. must go and buy one.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  09:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I used to use a razor daily to remain smooth, but now I groom myself with a Braun silk-epil about once a month. Yesterday, I used my epilator on my pubes, sack, shaft, pits and abdomen. I used a tweezer to get the missed hair on my pubes and sack. Now I'll be hair free for a month.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  11:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI Chic,
I use an epilator from my nose to my toes. I love it. I usually go over my entire body once a week. Hair regrowth has all but stopped on my chest and belly and pubic hair. The hair on my legs and arms is coming back slower and slower. At the end of a week it is hardly noticeable. About 6 months ago, I started using it on my face. I always had a dark 5:oclock shadow. It hurt like hell the forst couple of weeks. Now I t does not hurt at all and I no longer have that shadow in the afternoon. It is getting easier every day. If you decide to try it on our face, I am warning you it is going to hurt a lot.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  3:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Smoothy,
Thanks for sharing your experience. Although I've been removing my pubic hair for over 25 years via shaving, I've only been using the epilator for the last three years. I started out on my pubes and shaft only. It took me some time before I was able to master its use on my scrotum. As you can see from my earlier post, I've been moving to additional body areas.
Your comment about hair regrowth being all but stopped in some areas is very encouraging. I have a couple of small areas of my pubes that have not had any regrowth. I was hoping is was due to use of the epilator and that it would continue to lessen or eliminate growth in the whole area including my shaft and sack. Your note confirms it is a fact.
So again, thanks for sharing the good news.
Chic

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  5:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I said on the other forum, I am a nudist mom and wife with three daughters. I will answer for all of my family. I dont shave my pubic area at all. My 16,yr old is very hairy as well. My 12 yr old just started shaving smooth almost everday as her hair grows in quickly and she doesnt like it. My older daughter shaves all different ways. My husband shaves his every other day.

astra04

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  05:52:02 AM  Show Profile  Click to see astra04's MSN Messenger address  Send astra04 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I tend to shave at least 3 times a week and occasionally more, will really depend on my shift pattern

Keep it Bare

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved