Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 486 ]  [ Total: 486 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

smoothcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2005 :  07:13:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit smoothcouple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Being Smooth is the only way to get that "All Over Tan". As with Chic, it is part of our daily rotine. I would love to have it permanently removed.

Stay SMOOTH,
PEACE to all!!

soflolover

Posted - 11/25/2005 :  6:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit soflolover's Homepage  Send soflolover a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

I had always kept it trimmed very closely, but just started going smooth about two weeks ago
The daily upkeep seems to be the key...at least so far
I find that hair conditioner works better than shaving foams or soap.

The next time you feel like complaining....
Remember: Your garbage disposal probably eats better than 30% of people in this world.

Jsmooth

Posted - 11/27/2005 :  2:15:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Returning member, used to hang out here in the past, Long time nudist, over 30 years, married been smooth almost as long, love it and will never go back, Its the only way to go, I was smooth before it became so popular, glad to see others descovering it.

Jsmooth

Kennude

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  04:22:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave every day in the shower then rub in some moisturiser. Have been smooth for around 4 years now. My wife is also now smooth. Was not keen at first but once tried, she is most unlikely to return to a bush.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  1:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Once you get removing your pubic hair into part your dailey routine, it's easy to stay hairfree without much thought of it being an unusual practice.

Enjoy !

Chic

Bill G

Posted - 01/16/2006 :  6:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An epiletor works well. Hurts a bit, but helps to keep smoother longer. Doesn't get the finer hairs, so shaving is a necessary supplement. Using and epiletor on the scrotum doesn't work well, the skin's not smooth enough there.

hedotravelers

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  1:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit hedotravelers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I shave completely every day during my shower.
It works,I stay smooth and no ingrowns..

t

viceversa

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  3:46:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After a lot of trial and error, I find this routine to work OK, and use it pretty much every day excepting the silk-epil.
I use a Venus razor on the upper thighs, as my biggest problem is that I exercise a lot (biking) and this is a major problem area. The Venus in the shower w/ Dr Bronner soap produces little irritation.
Use a Seiko Cleancut daily on the genital area.
Use the Silk-Epil 7-10 or more days on lower legs and chest.
Discovered Alba Kukui Nut Oil for post-shower/shave - it is wonderful.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2006 :  12:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth Nude AND Never Rude!

go n nude

smoothy33567

Posted - 03/26/2006 :  7:27:46 PM  Show Profile  Send smoothy33567 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
we are both shaved, and shave weekly, not real furry to begin with. but that is our preference on how we want to present ourselfs to others in the nudist communities. we use shaving creme and razors, and have used dipilitories as well, and shaving each other can be fun too

Never say never

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  4:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
smoothy 33567

I agree with you shaving each other can be fun and enjoyable.

As I have said in the past we have had "shaving parties" at our house and also at friends houses, the shaving is done in private!!!

One of our friends decided to give out prizes for the best design, Landing Strip, Triangle,
mustache, etc.

Good time was had by all.

Cookie

canzan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  09:57:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - I'm new to the forum but I thought I'd have my say and also say hi to everyone. I've been smooth for about 3 yrs now - before that I shaved my balls and shaft and kept trimmed. I really enjoy being smooth. I usually shave about 3 times per week. My wifr isn't smooth but had per pubes lasered. Now she has a small triangle which she keeps trimmed. She is also less confident about being nude at the beach whereas I love it and go nude as often as possible - she prefers to be topless when she can. I also enjoy going to resorts, but she doesn't like to so I go alone - a shame as I think she would like them once she got through the initial part.

hugo_ober

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  10:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Click to see hugo_ober's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We like the feeling to be smooth n shave 3 to 4 times a week, just partly because we like to have a trimmed triangle.
Hugo

brucemariek

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  11:27:32 PM  Show Profile  Send brucemariek a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
we are both long time genuine nudist smoothies. we both enjoy the freedom from all body hair below our chins. we both hate shaving but its a become a daily habit and when the laser method of permanent hair removal becomes more affordable, that will be what we will do.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  09:24:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Never.

Jim

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved