Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 170 ]  [ Total: 170 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Dear Gentlemen
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: False advertising Topic Next Topic: family nude gatherings
Page: of 12

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  02:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Gentlemen,

I'd like to let you in on a little secret that will make your lives a lot easier. You see, women are strange creatures and there are some things that are sacred to us that many men don't understand. So I'll educate you. During nude swims you men often choose to use the ladies locker room. That's fine with us and we certainly welcome you there. Make yourself right at home! Well, almost at home. When you use our toilets there is a rule you must understand: putting the seat down is necessary after use. I imagine that this isn't a big issue in the men's room, but it is in the ladies room. Ladies rooms are typically populated by ladies and we've therefore become accustomed to the seat being where it belongs. For those of you who are single men, this is probably a new concept but putting the seat down is a GREAT preparation for marriage. For those of you who are married, I'm hopeful that your wife has trained you up in this area. Thank you, my dear men, for helping us womenfolk enjoy our bathroom experience. It may not seem important to you, but having the seat in its proper location is a wonderful way to show love and respect for the females of our species.

Melissa

pjcomp

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  05:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pjcomp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you, my dear women, for helping us menfolk enjoy our bathroom experience. It may not seem important to you, but having the seat in its proper location (up) is a wonderful way to show love and respect for the males of our species.

There are two sides to every story ....

(Sorry, Melissa, couldn't resist it)

Peter Stokes, UK

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  09:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, when I am home, I'll always make sure the seat is down in deference to my wife. I know she appreciates at especially at night with no bathroom light on so she doesn't "fall in". lol

When I'm out, I always use the mens room, so no need to worry about putting a seat down when I use the upright urinal.

keep smiling.

irishred

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  09:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pjcomp,

I've yet to get the courage to enter the men's room. If I ever develop that kind of courage you can be most assured that I'll leave the seat up since that is the proper location for a man's toilet seat.

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  10:36:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peter Stokes,
Melissa mentioned that the men used the women's locker room facilities & left the seat up. That is definitely not polite. At home, my husband leaves the seat up after use except in our spare bathroom when my daughter (Melissa) is visisting. :)

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  10:56:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen it happen in Europe that when the womens rom was full, the ladies used the mens room.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  4:46:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Melissa,

With a wife and two daughters, you gotta know I've been trained to put the seat back down after I use the bathroom. And an incident at night with the seat up involving a daughter is even worse than your wife's wrath.

So guys, respect the ladies.

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  4:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa and other females,

I can reply with confidence and my wife assures you all that after 30+ years of marriage, I am a well disciplined and trained restroom user around females.

It took a while but she trained me well!

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  6:37:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
melissa,

in 99% of cases, i remember to put the seat down. it is common courtesy.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  7:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I wish everybody would put the lid down (where there is one). That solves a multitude of problems.

I also want to know why, in a ladies room, does the seat even go up?

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  7:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The seat goes up in the ladies room so you can clean under it. The other option would be to create a toilet with the seat completely attached (ie. no seat to put up), which would be a problem since the seats wear out more quickly than the toilet itself and it would be more expensive to replace the whole toilet than it is to just replace a seat. I always put the top down when not in use becuase when I got my older cat, Hannah, she used to fall in the toilet a lot. So now she's trained me to just keep the top down. Plus, it looks prettier. :)

Melissa

Edited by - melissastarr on 01/04/2004 7:30:45 PM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2004 :  11:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

It's a subject a woman should not have to argue !

Chic

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  12:59:27 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
First I'll say that I personally do put it down, but:

~On the one hand, sometimes a guy will get up in the middle of the night and have to use the sit down too, either to do the sit down job, or because we are too tired to balance on two feet, so it can be handy for us to have it resting in the down position too.

~On the other hand, is it so difficult to take a glance and give the seat a tap or a kick if needed and let gravity work for you?

~Also, some of these dorks couldn't hit the ground if they fell out of a tree, and some clods don't even care if they do. If it's down, some jerk might just get it messy for you to sit on. You'll find that to be the case in a lot of public men's rooms. You might be better off with it up when you arrive.

But when in Rome (the ladies room), do as the Romans do. It's only polite.
This last point reminds me of how my Mother-in-Law used to come over and switch the toilet paper around to the way she liked it, and re-arranged the silverware drawer and cupboard the way she liked it to be. That is, untill I started going to her house and doing the same thing. She figured it out and quickly stopped. So what I'm saying here is: At somebody else's place or domain, be polite and do what they want, at my place, deal with it.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/05/2004 01:24:16 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  04:08:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
After making a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and being startle by sitting in the water instead of on the seat, my hubby learned that the seat returns to the down position after use.

Men frequently use our ladies room at the club. We have a sign over each toilet:

Men you are welcome to use these facilities
Just remember to return the seat to the
proper position - or else!

The ladies

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  05:24:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... Well I'm of the "lady's can you please put the seat back UP once you're finished" argument. If it was meant to be down it would be permanently down! :)

This sounds like another argument for the squat toilet debate.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

flash tattoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  06:12:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit flash tattoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i have 4 sons ,, my poor wife lol,, there are no lids on trees hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahahaha,,later shane

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: False advertising Topic Next Topic: family nude gatherings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved