Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 428 ]  [ Total: 428 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 "Who knows?"
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS
Page: of 20

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  2:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

I certainy agree with your "no big deal" approach which my hubby, family, our friends and I subscribe to and I believe most logical, rational individuals do too.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

Tweety
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  3:20:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
People who need to know know. But oddly enough people that we have told outright usually don't believe us.

Tweety

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  6:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At this point I'm not holding anything back but I'm not being bold, either. If someone asks about my weekend I tell them. For this past weekend I mentioned that I went to a resort called Penn Sylvan with a friend. We swam, hot tubbed, and (most importantly) spent a lot of time talking. My friend mentioned that I find the best places and asked where I found out about it and I mentioned that my friend has been there many times. I didn't care whether or not she knew the place was a nudist resort. If she'd asked I would have told her, but it just didn't seem relevant, you know? I like the idea of the no big deal approach, but I'm curious as to how that comes up naturally in conversation. Or maybe it doesn't come up naturally, who knows?

Melissa

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  8:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa

The no big deal attitude or approach is a state of mind within yourself and also within those whom you associate with. People who know you for who you are, if they are truly your friends, are NOT judgemental and take you for the person you are, unconditionally. They may be a little inquisitive and that's fine so that they may learn more themselves but never should they judge (although I'm sad to say too often people do). If this is not the case then surround yourself with friends who have the same attitude as yourself. My husband and I learnt this quite some time ago and since then have had only a small circle of true genuine close friends which has not only been fulfilling but also has enriched our own wonderful relationship as husband and wife as well.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  9:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to all:

agree that it's no big deal. mona lisa , just seems you find others like yourselves over time with similar outlooks, melissa you are a newbie, but a quick learner, and cheef and cheri are two really good people. and for those of you still looking, if you are serious, the friends will come over time

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  10:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
only my girlfriend and friends whom I would trust with my life.
In my profession and area I live in being a nudist would end every thing.

Just me, Willy

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  11:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a question I ask myself ?

I notice since I got involved on this forum It's almost always the sameone exchanging ideas.... I'm sure you agree on this statement...

My question is... do some of you ever met (for real) ?
I mean on beaches or elsewhere?

peace

Corasol

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  01:07:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Absolutely, Corasol. Mom and I meet up in real life on Friday and I can't wait. (Mom is Cheri, in case you haven't figured it out.) Admin aka Kevin will be meeting up with us on Sunday or Monday at mom's hot tub. Translated: party at mom's house, NRO members are welcome!

Melissa

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  01:13:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corasol

do some of you ever met (for real) ?

Sure, Cheri and I get together once every 12 or so years. That would make us due for our second get-together about now.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  05:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mélissa, Cheri, Cheef,

Nice to hear (I mean read)... I never read the user's profiles but I imagine you live in the same area....?

With the open invitation of (your Mom), I imagine she has a realy big huge tub ....

As for Cheef, at the rate of a visit every 12 years... mean at every 10th visit you age af 120 years... a real avatar ..

peace

Corasol

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  05:41:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually, Cheef and I have gotten together 3 times now because we live really close to one another. Mom lives around 16 hours away by car, so she's not that close. Maybe that'll change next summer, though. I think she has a 6 person hot tub, so if we have too big a party we can alternate in and out.

Melissa

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  06:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Mélissa, you got a promotion... "extra star" ?

Nice to see that you keep a good relation with someone which you have something nice in common...... Keep it up...

Here, I share my nudity (so to speak) with a she freind (s) or on my sailboat during the summer season...

I'm personnaly very determinated to enjoy sunbathing without textile because even in my winter holidays (tropical) I never found a nude or CO beach ( but once in Guadeloupe) and I always found a way to come back home without textile line... It's never been easy but ...I alway find a way to do it...

peace

Corasol

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  06:40:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the congrats, Corasol. Interestingly, I was a full member with 3 stars several weeks ago but then I got demoted. I'm hoping the promotion will stick this time. Of course, Kevin was quick to point out that all promotions at NRO don't come with a raise in pay. LOL

I have good relations with many nudists now. From the people I've met I can verify that nudists ARE the nicest people on earth.

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  8:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, Sure they come with a pay raise, 4 x in fact. LOL

BTW, it's at least an 8 person tub (8'x8' square). We've have 13 in it at one time though.

Cheef, Is it that long already?! You are due then.

I've met many online friends in person since 1990 when I first got my first ISP with whom I've stayed all this time.
I live in South Carolina, southeastern USA, only 9 miles off of I-77. Friends are always welcome to visit as long as we have enough advance warning.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 12/23/2003 8:04:15 PM

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  8:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri
Cheef, Is it that long already?! You are due then.

Its about 10 years. The last (and only) time we met in person was when the AANR convention was at Pine Tree. That was in either 93 or 94.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved