Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 459 ]  [ Total: 459 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 Announcements: Community
 Event: National Nude Recreation Week 2004
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Call to Action..2004 Youth Leadership Camp- Topic Next Topic: Romanian Naturist Federation  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  01:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Previous Month   July 2004   Next Month
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

National Nude Recreation Week 2004
2004 National Nude Recreation Week:

July 5th thru 11th, 2004

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  05:56:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If I recall correctly, Travelites is having some events to commemorate the week. So, I'll be down in SC for Nude Recreation Week. I love the idea that we take a whole week to celebrate Nude Recreation!

Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  11:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The weekend of July 10th, Travelites from all along the eastern seaboard will converge on Whispering Pines on the NC side of Myrtle Beach, SC. We'll be heading out on Sat., 7/10 for our annual canude trip on a Low Country river.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  12:11:09 AM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The weekend of July 10th, Travelites from all along the eastern seaboard will converge on Whispering Pines on the NC side of Myrtle Beach, SC. We'll be heading out on Sat., 7/10 for our annual canude trip on a Low Country river.

:) Cheri

I will see you there again this year Cheri. Always great to see you and Allen at WP. bare hugz

Ray

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  7:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In case anyone is interested, the AANR east convention will be held July 13 and July 14 at Cherokee Lodge. Following the convention, the first annual AANR east festival will begin at Cherokee Lodge July 15--July 18, 2004. Make plans to be there and meet and greet your fellow AANR east club members!!

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  10:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm interested- boy am I interested! July 18 is my birthday so I'm thinking I should get a vacation! Where is Cherokee lodge? I'll be down south with mom that week, probably learning how to canude. If Cherokee Lodge is within a reasonable range of her house I'll drag her there, though. :)

Also, I read in your profile that you're one of the Grand Poo-bahs of AANR. Do you have any input on the youth summer camp in VA? I know that the state isn't cooperating right now, but if there's a camp I'd love to volunteer at it. As a teacher, I've run summer camps before and I'm good with kids. Right now I teach middle school in inner-city Philadelphia and I LOVE it!

Melissa

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  10:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grand Poo-bah??? Hardly. I believe that ultimately we will prevail against the proposed legislation. Right now Bob Roche the owner of White Tail Park is working closely with a very good lobbyist in Richmond to try to head off this legislation before it reaches the point where it becomes a media circus like last summers' Foley fiasco. That is why Bob has asked that for now, let's try to keep a low profile and try to get this thing quashed BEFORE the publicity becomes overwhelming (which is probably what this guy, Reid, wants). To answer your other question, I am the Youth Camp Chair for this year and am currently putting the staff together for this summer's camp. Last year we had 29 campers and we expect many of them to return this year PLUS we have scheduled the camp to include kids from the northern areas of AANR east who could not attend last year since when the camp was held, many of them were still in school. Consequently, we are expecting more kids this year than last. I would be happy to talk to you about volunteering. Please e mail me and I'll get a staff application to you and explain the process regarding background checks, letters of reference, interviews, etc.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  12:52:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spadoc;

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for keeping us up to date on the situation. Congratulations on you involvement with the youth camp.

Kim =^.^=

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  12:35:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Walt, Welcome to the best nudist message boards on the net. I can very much vouch for Melissa as a wonderful teacher and person (not motherly bias or anything LOL). One of my other Travelites members, Clyde has been a counselor there these past few yrs. and claims it to be wonderful for the counselors as well as youngsters. Regards, Cheri Alexander

Melissa, Cherokee is about 6 hrs. drive for me. I do wish Cherokee had more than just the office airconditioned. One day, I had to go to the office to just sit for a while since my asthma was giving me 10 fits. Not sure when some of the undergrad classes are that I cooridinate, but we can talk about it.Hugs, Mom
Hugs

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  3:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri. I look forward to Clyde coming back this year to work at the camp. By the way, Mary of Mary and Bill W. says hi. Either she or Judy will be contacting you. I think Dorene wants to talk to you also about your college presentation. Look forward to meeting you in person.

Previous Topic: Call to Action..2004 Youth Leadership Camp- Topic Next Topic: Romanian Naturist Federation  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.48 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved