Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 160 ]  [ Total: 160 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Strange Benefits of Nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Spring 2015 Topic Next Topic: What God thinks of nudism
Page: of 6

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  10:30:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
corasol,

thanks for the tip.

also add, by being nude, we save water, use less electricity in the dryer,
and save trees and animals. plus, it is a definite attitude adjuster, so less money spent on analysts and psychiatrists

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  12:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm.... do we really save water & electricity? Washing two towels is about the equal of washing a set of clothes.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

guycass
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  12:33:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
advantages of being nude in my eyes is that we have freedom from the rest of the world in our own environment and we all connect on a so called level that many people will never understand.. so what if one is over weight or smaller or bigger or skinnier or has freckles or lighter or darker or ....etc etc its a freedom in my eyes

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  12:38:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

We save on labor and the boorishness of doing laundrey

Chic

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  12:51:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mean green is the best stuff on the market.right out of the bottle it will clean your driveway or patio, dilute 1:1 use it on white laundry and bath fixtures, dilute 1:2 cleans upholstered furnitrue (test a small spot first) and carpet, good on pet stains and the tires on your car(rinse them quick or it will streak) dilute 1:5 makes good glass cleaner. But in closed place fumes can be harmfull and it will change the color of some plastics. I lived alone for almost twenty years you kinda learn these things.

Just me, Willy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  02:35:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you could a spokesman for "Mean Green" Willy.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  4:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another benefit of nudism is the opportunity to visit this forum or forums like it to meet new and interesting people and to have some fun!

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  5:59:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Willy , are you for hire? You seem to one top dude with "mean green"

And Irishred, I agree that some our ongoing conversations on a variety of topics has been and is fun!

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  7:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic, may the discussions continue and also provide both information and levity.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2004 :  01:00:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Irishred'

You've been a good teacher !

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  04:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you IrishRed, been some good topics and nice discussions.

Kim =^.^=

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  03:01:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being nude saves time in general:

If you're a textile, you take your clothes off, get in the shower, then put the clothes back on when you're finished.

The naturist/nudist doesn't have to bother with this. (Other activities: not having to dress for breakfast, get UNdressed for sex, etc.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  03:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right about that nudeman72, except for having to dress everytime you need to go outside the house.

Kim =^.^=

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  10:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, you're right, Kim- I guess I'm referring to "home nudism":

Since I work at home, I actually have entire days when I don't leave the house, occasionally.

Of course, my 1st (practical) "nude ambition" is to own a house with enough land on it so that I CAN go outside naked whenever I want to. (It's funny- I have a cousin who lives in a rural area of Missouri. I was once complaining to him about how my city was getting more crowded-and he said, "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's gotten to the point now where I have to put on clothes just to go check the mailbox, these days!"; prior to this, he knew that not a single car would be on the road in front of his house, at certain times of the day...)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  02:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What would be "nicer" than that nudeman72, is knowing you can walk out to your mailbox nude, an no one cares. If a car drives by, you both wave at each. Nice dream huh?

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Spring 2015 Topic Next Topic: What God thinks of nudism  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved