Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 90 ]  [ Total: 90 ]  [ Newest Member: Cinnamon ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Strange Benefits of Nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Spring 2015 Topic Next Topic: What God thinks of nudism
Page: of 6

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  9:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Calmnude,

I think you're right, over time clothes (especially swimsuits) would work out way more expensive. I guess I'm just upset because I had to buy more sunscreen the other day... Its soooo expensive! Amazing how the prices rise as the temperature rises.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  10:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
spontaneity,

sunscreen a lot less expensive than overcoats and heavy boots, so be thankful as you frolic in the surf

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  10:51:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Calmnude,

Good point, though to be honest I don't own an overcoat or boots so I wouldn't know how much they cost.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Edited by - Spontanudity on 12/14/2003 10:52:37 PM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  03:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Calmnude. The last time I priced a bathing suit, I could not believe how much it cost for so little material. Maybe thats why I don't own a bathing suit. Its 39 and raining here, glad I have a coat and rubbers.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  04:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Its 39 here too! Tho' I think there's a big difference between a "F" and a "C". ;-)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  06:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree NUDEKIWI and Calmnude. If you live in a temperate climate, you just need clothes to go to work in, or go out in. There should be less wear and tear on the clothes, so you should not have to buy as many.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  07:03:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For the folks in the colder climates, it must be extremely expensive to constantly heat the house so that you can obtain a clothes free lifestyle. I never really considered this aspect of nudism until this topic started.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  1:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Geeezz Sponta for a guy that spends a great deal of time without pockets you sure spend a lot of time thinking about money,where do you keep it?LOL

Naturally KIWI

rockinghorse61
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  2:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a reason why swimsuits are so expensive. There is a textile world out there that likes to go the beach when it is sunny. They are a captive audience. The trade depends on it, and can name its price. It is a million dollar industry.

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  4:20:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
the only other advantage I can think of is that insurance salesmen don't drop by without calling first. they could be in for a shock!

Just me Willy

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  4:40:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I'm white (mean no tan) I'm white all over...
When I'm cold (mean winter) I'm dressed all over
When I'm outdoor (mean tanning) I'm tanned all over....

peace

Corasol

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  6:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This may sound weird, but I think my cat likes me better without clothes. He spends much more time on my lap or sleeping on me at night now that I'm nude than he ever did while I was dressed. Even now that I'm a nudist, when I'm dressed at home he rarely cuddles with me while he is a big cuddler when I'm nude. Go figure!

Melissa

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  9:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mélissa...

Quite cute... (cat I mean)

peace

Corasol

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  11:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
This may sound weird, but I think my cat likes me better without clothes. He spends much more time on my lap or sleeping on me at night now that I'm nude than he ever did while I was dressed. Even now that I'm a nudist, when I'm dressed at home he rarely cuddles with me while he is a big cuddler when I'm nude. Go figure!

Maybe its because the cat is always naked and when u would cuddle with him dressed, he felt out of place... now that u both are nude, he feels more comfortable for cuddling. Just a thought.

Ray

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  3:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Our cats are anti-nudist. They will positively not sit on my lap when I'm nude but they will if I throw a blanket over my legs -- go figure. Leanna thinks they get too warm skin to fur but I think they're anti-nudist.

As for strange benefits, I can think of none. All the benefits mentioned so far seem pretty normal to me but then I only buy swimming trunks once every 20 years as needed and I wear clothes until I EXPAND out of them whilst I find my house "uniform" stretches to fit no matter what! .

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Spring 2015 Topic Next Topic: What God thinks of nudism  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved