Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 170 ]  [ Total: 170 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beach Trip Reports
 Playalinda Beach
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: oasis at sunset resort Jamaica Montego Bay Topic Next Topic: Collins Beach, Oregon  

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2013 :  05:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winter is here in the north and I will be leaving Thursday for the warm sands of Playalinda. Hope to spend most of my days there until I have to head back north in April.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2013 :  11:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, now I'm jealous! Have fun!

Tim

Dcleatr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2014 :  11:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I spent several hours at Playalinda yesterday. We were surprised how many people were there on a Monday. With the limited parking, I'm sure finding a space on the weekends is difficult. We're camping at Great Outdoors RV Resort which is very nice, and close to Playalinda, a real plus. We winter in the Naples area, but I wish there was a nude beach close by. Haulover, about 2 hours away, is the closest. We give Playalinda 2 thumbs up.

Don't let them take away your right to bare butts!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2014 :  8:51:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
playlinda has surely changed , i always go to apollo beach because over the years the sheriff down near titusville liked to let his deputies ticket nudist on the beach - guess he didn't win re-election. no matter which canaveral nation seashore is beautiful. and i'm surprised more local governments haven't learned the $$$$ value of haulover beach .

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2015 :  7:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
headed to playalinda may 22 2015
any thing new about this beach that we need to know?
we are so looking forward to getting to spend a week naked on beach
we coming down from birmingham, alabama

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2015 :  05:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope. Same beach as it has been for years. Did hear that they are allowing nudity to stretch from beach 13 down closer to beach 12 now. I would still get there early for a parking place and go to 13 to be on the safe side though.

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2015 :  8:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks dare have checked out goggle eath to see if the nudity is still alive and yes it is at 12 take the lillt man on goggle for a stroll on this beach

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2015 :  9:18:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David, We already found the beach cam... that is cool. I found one of our friends (Charlie)on the cam at Apollo. Seems funny seeing someone you know there. LOL

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 03/17/2015 9:19:46 PM

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2015 :  5:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah Diger i am afraid i might recognize someone ...lmnao
i read you and Angie are going to Haulover
i envy that but we will be at Playalinda in May and in july twice
you will have to send pics of Haulover

Previous Topic: oasis at sunset resort Jamaica Montego Bay Topic Next Topic: Collins Beach, Oregon  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved