Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 New show TLC "Buying naked"
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Possibly Running into Someone You Know Topic Next Topic: Good Morning America
Page: of 7

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2013 :  1:06:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow... I never read so much on any particular topic... so ....I put my PVR or CVR on for tonight... I shall see, and may be comment. Meanwhile I am looking forward to being in Miami in the next few days... guess where, .... Haulover

rahel

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  12:16:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, we watched it. "House Hunters ... With Buttocks" would have been a reasonable alternative title. The "chance encounters" with the pool guy and the delivery man were painfully obvious set pieces. The shows came across as little more than advertisements for real estate at You Know Where. Little or no serious consideration of nudism.

What's the deal? Are TV execs really so desperate for new concepts? This is the second show ("Naked and Afraid" is the other) to take a well-worn reality-show concept and attempt to liven it up by putting Real Live Naked People on camera .. while carefully screening off any sight of breasts or groins. This show will have a short run.

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  01:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
disappointed....not too much to comment.agree with Naturist Doc

rahel

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  01:38:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha ... sounds like I shouldn't waste my time or DVR space! Appreciate all the input and opinions on this TV show ... that I will undoubtedly say ... "never saw it!"

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  05:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where is this set of "Nudist rules"??? I don't think that I have ever run across them...

HNATDT

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  09:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Doc is that this will not be a long running series, but it was entertaining to watch. My wife was amazed that there was such a place. She knew about beaches and resorts, but not of places where you could take out the trash, walk the dog, etc...in the daytime! I've done those kinds of things late at night, hoping to not get caught.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  11:50:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My 20 year old son said it's a show about normal people looking for a normal house in a normal neighborhood and they all just happen to be nudists. BOOOORRRRIIIING!!!! LOL

I see it opening the nudist life to a lot of people and letting them see how normal it can be. I think it will be short lived but will follow it as log as it has a heartbeat.

P.S. We all had a good laugh at all the creative ways they covered the private parts. The one shot where the lady had her two dogs covering her boobs was priceless. LMNAO

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/24/2013 11:54:56 AM

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  1:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the worst part is an UPS delivering a package to a house which obviously was vacant (being listed) and accepted the signature from a prospective buyer?????

rahel

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2013 :  12:06:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well maybe they would limit themselves to one Florida community, and maybe not. There are thousands of nudists who live elsewhere. They could send a camera to follow a nudist around on his farm, country place, or back yard. It could include actual encounters buying gas naked and being seen by unsuspecting people, hiking naked around his place and meeting neighbors. However, like the other "naked" shows like "Naked Vegas" or "Naked and Afraid" castaways, they need to begin snowing naked bodies. Blurring out naked bodies on "naked" shows just discourages viewers. The big question is how many viewers did Buying Naked attract.

Naked is green.

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2013 :  07:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I happened to catch both episodes......... I thought overall it was great that they tried to bring the nudist lifestyle to the forefront. But, they could have done without the "Rules" flashing on the screen and having the "Surprised" textiles that were in the middle of a Nudist Community. that was quite corny.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2013 :  6:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yup, saw two episodes on Saturday evening. Some of it was corny and staged to re-inforce stereotypes. Agree with most comments, can't see it lasting long.

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2013 :  9:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
could be real, could be fake just like any other reality show but or should I say butt(because that all the nudity you really see on the show) however either way it's still somewhat enjoyable to watch

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2013 :  7:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen it yet. But you would think one of the cable networks could have a show featuring nudity without blocking anything after primetime hours. Just like comedy central dose for some of the standup comedies like Jeff Dunham and Ron White. Personally I would rather see nudity then hearing profanity. It's probably a different subject but if they asked I'm sure the could get some good ideas featuring good clean fun involving nudity.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2013 :  5:45:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow..You guys sure like to "pick stuff apart":) I'm sure we could pick apart most any show on television right now. Sure, some corny stuff..but you have to admit what it DID NOT do too much is paint nudists as some sort of weird fringe group of freaks..that's something right? Maybe show nudists as eccentric? Sure but I'm ok with that:)

And its not on a full blown cable channel where they can show full frontal nudity..so they just show butts. And even as a full blown nudist..with full blown nudist blood running through my veins...I understand that that is just the case..and not some sort of "slap in the face to nudism' .

Jenn

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2013 :  9:26:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Jenn, our son's girlfriend sit here and watched it and didn't think is was weird so that was a plus.

Diger

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Possibly Running into Someone You Know Topic Next Topic: Good Morning America  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved