Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 440 ]  [ Total: 440 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

beartony

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  2:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see beartony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
this is my first post and would like to say that i do like to be kind of blade 1 and love the look..... i do like my girlfriend to be bald but hey that is mostly up to her.....

great site by the way....

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2006 :  2:04:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This one changes so often. I am currently trimmed really sort with my scrotum and perinium shaved. I have been totally shaved to my bellybutton, have had the landing strip, and also just a one inch square above my shaft, triangles are hard to get even!!. Either way it has not been natural in the last 8 years.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  5:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I've had completely smooth pubes for most of my adult life ! It's the only way to go. It looks and feels so good.

Chic

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  7:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I continue to find it fascinating that this is the most popular topic amoung the forums.

Jenn

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  8:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You'd be surprised how popular a subject it is on many nudist/naturist message boards!

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  9:38:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it's because removing one's clothes is how we normally define nudity, but removing one's body hair goes one step beyond. It's the nudest of nudists, which seems to have a unique curiosity for many people.

Cathy

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  2:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do understand the reasoning of those who continue to be fascinated by this subject. Although it does seem as the same things are repeated over and over.

Jenn

SmoothGI

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  01:22:29 AM  Show Profile  Send SmoothGI a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I recently went smooth and LOVE IT :). I don't like pubic hair, never have, unfortunately my wife does not see things as I do. Essentialy she thinks i'm wierd, she is completely natural with alot of curly hair down there. I can't stand it but it is what she wants for herself and I have to respect that. She used to trim it up but after the c-section she grew the hair back to cover up the scar, very self conscious. :(

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  2:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This may not be politically correct to say, BUT I think a woman, or man for that matter, should take what their partner finds sexy or attractive into consideration when it comes to pubic hair. My husband loves a big bushy pubic area, so thats how I am. If he told me today that he wanted me to shave it all off and be bald, I would do it, because I want to be sexy to him. I dont understand why women in general are so stubborn in doing the most simple things to make their husbands happy. My husband finds certain things sexy and I try to do those things for him. And honestly pretty much everything HE likes I like (on me) too. Long hair, pierced nipples, no, or VERY little make-up, andd shirts that "show a lot of cleavage"...these are all thing that my husband likes, and I like for that matter..so everyone wins.

Jenn

blue

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  5:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see blue's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
allnaturalwife
I so proud of your last commet I wish more people more like that.
If my partner will ask me to shave I will shave..
Personaly I love both...:)

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  6:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you. I just feel when it comes to appearance, if you have a partner you should of course consider what THEY think as well. This aplies for how you dress, wear your hair, shave and many other things of that nature. Shaving or not shaving one's pubic hair is no different than a man having or not having a beard. Personally, I dont find a beard very appealing on a man, therefore my husband does not have one. Why would he want to have a feature that his wife didnt find appealing? Common sense.

Jenn

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  7:50:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and......given the choice, I'm sure my wife would have a bit more pubic hair than she does but because I prefer her to be smooth and we aim to please each other however we can, we've compromised on her current amount of pubic hair and we are both very happy.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  8:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenn:

I could not agree with you more. My wife and I have gone through stages, where she has been completely haved, and then we went through the period of the landing strip, triangle etc.

Last Summer we and our friends were completly bald, both females, and males, my wife decided that on Labor Day, she had missed coloring, or bleaching her "bush" and she decided to let it grow back. I was excited, since I did miss her surprises. As per your suggestion, she wash a "glowing cooper" for Halloween. She is so happy to have the "bush" back, she has said she will never shave again. Right now we are both
a "vivid red" for Xmas.

It will be interesting when we go back to DS in last April, as to whether she gets into the spirit of the left coast.

As long as everyone is happy, and enjoying life that is the most important thing in life.

Just remember, "We are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time!"

Cookie

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  11:27:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would love for my wife to take into consideration my feelings on the subject of body hair. i would love for my wife to be all natural all over pubs legs and such. but she doesn't like it that way. oh well.

VillagesC

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  09:03:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure quite a few husbands will be envious when reading Blue's and Allnatural's message.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved