Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 163 ]  [ Total: 163 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2004 :  12:13:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like secretsauce02, I am also new to this site.
Really enjoy it?

I posted this item on another forum, but it is more suited for this forum.

My wife and I when we first went to our first encounter at a Nudist resort were both completly shaved, and we enjoyed being nice and smooth! On a trip to Southern California, we spent a great week a one of the finest resorts in Palm Springs. We noticed that the majority of the women and men were either shaved or they had landing stirp or a triangle etc. except for one young women who had a thick lush pubic area.

One evening we were having a few drinks by the spa, and wife started up a conversation with her and the topic came about how all the people shave. She said to my wife anybody can shave, but no everybody can have what she had!

From that day, which was over three years ago, my wife has not shaved, trimmed, or cut her pubic hair, and like that young lady on he West Coast,my wife is very proud of her lush pubic area. My wife surprised me last Summer. We went to our favorite nudist site in Conn. and upon disrobing at the beach,I looked and she was a "platinum blonde"!!! What a surprise. Since that day, she surprises me every 4 weeks with a diff. color. Right now she is a "bronze copper", and since she is a blonde it certainly does stand out!! She told me to that she really enjoys doing it and it does not burn etc., and she will surprise me with diff. colors as we head from the cool of New England to the warmth of Fla. She has even teased me and said that she is going to do me, and we will have matching pubic areas.

I can't wait!!

Thanks for this great site.

Cookie

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  08:36:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are really enjoying reading all the diff. sites, and especially enjoy this one in particular.

Our question to everyone is, "Does anyone know anyone who is in the personal grooming business.
Are there people out there who groom the pubic area as a business. We all know how tough it is to do your pubic area, and trying to make it even on both sides etc.

Would love to hear your comments.

Cookie

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  08:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that's I've not considered before! Walk into your nearest hair care place, drop trou, then say "I want a trim, bikini wax, wash, condition, and hot oil treatment." Hmmm, wonder if they have a hair drier that will fit over that area? Not a situation a guy would want to say, "just take a little off the top". Wonder if anyone's let it grow out then use hair gel to make patterns in their pubic region before walking out at the nude beach/resort?

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

Tyson
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2004 :  02:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is something funny I'm not a hair fan and like to swim alot through the summer fins goggles only. I decided to streamline my body. The only hair I had was on my head and arm pits. Summer came to an end. I want back college. I decided to model in life drawing. I thought about letting my hair grow back in. I decided to stay 90% hair free. I liked it and normal is not fun. I also like to make people step back and think.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2004 :  09:48:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahhhhhh

but what is normal? We nudists are looked at as abnormal.....but we all know we are normal.

and as far as pubic hair.....we see more and more smooth pubic areas than we do natural growth. Is it just the constant maintanence of staying smooth that keeps others from doing it or the argument that you look like a child because you shave off your pubic hair?

Maintanence....can be argued that you maintain shaved faces, legs, arm pits, hair on your head, why is maintaining smooth pubic area any different?

As far as looking like a child, that argument, in my opinion, has no basis at all. I've seen and know many full natural growth adults that act more like children than my 4 yo grandaughter.

so....I would just hope that we live by what we profess and say live and let live, all bodies are beautiful and there is no norm.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2004 :  5:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'm smooth from nose to toes.

When already hair free, maintenance is really only a matter of minutes. I use my Gillette mach3 on my face and scrotum and run my braun epilator over the rest of my skin surface. Takes maybe 10 minutes total.

Chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  2:35:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does the epilator take care of cheek hairs? (And I dont mean on your face ones)

Thats the one area I have problems with with a razor, the hairs growin back out itch like crazy.

--------------------
I believe that children are our future; Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside; Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  5:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yes, the epilator takes care of my cheek hair.

But, because I have very sparse and light body hair ( my back,chest and abdomen appear hairless from a distance), may be the reason that I don't have a problem with the epilator. Although I don't use it on my face or scrotum.

Chic

sailorsam2050
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  9:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another $.02. I don't really like the overgrown look on a woman, for several reasons, a trim or shave is nicer in my book. If you are trimming, designs are fun. For myself, I've never bothered and my lady like a "full head of hair"...

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  10:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That has begun to strike me aS funny/strange. We have seen many women of all ages that have opted to shave their pubic hair off completely and their male counterpart is completely natural. Why is that?

Is it the male's idea for the female to shave off her pubic hair and he is unwilling or.....what are some of the reasons why the female is smooth but the male partner is not?

Edited by - FireProf on 01/01/2005 10:13:22 PM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  11:52:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For years even before we became nudists, my wife did a little trimming and kept neat, then one day she surprised me and it was all gone. Then is when I thought I would surprise her and do the same thing. We were like that for years, and we were one of the few who were smooth. She would sometimes have a "landing strip", or a "small triangle", and "The Brazilian". Now we are the opposite, and enjoy having a full pubic area, now we are not the "norm".

Cookie

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  3:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cookie,
Depends on where you are. The norm is different in different parks/clubs/beaches.

Hugs & happy new year,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

sailorsam2050
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  6:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf, In my case, my lady is adamant, I'm not to do any shaving, or I'm to suffer the consequences. :-(

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  8:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
FireProf,

I was the first to don the smooth look in my relationship. She stayed 'full bodied' and I stayed smooth. I still stay smooth in Certian areas, I have no idea what she does

--------------------
I believe that children are our future; Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside; Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2005 :  7:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri:

Thank you for the New Years greeting and the same to you and yours!

The weather in Floriday since we arrived after the holidays has not been what we had been hoping for to enjoy our favorite "past time".

I hope we get some tupe of warm weather so we can enjoy going over to Cypress Cove, and enjoy the pool and spa. Always enjoy having a cool one at "Cheeks".

Cookie

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved