Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 126 ]  [ Total: 126 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  11:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Awwwwww you were cute when you were young sailordave.

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  7:01:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree- Sailordave was an adorable little sailor!

Melissa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  07:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Reminds you of some kid on a family TV show eh Melissa?

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  08:21:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope you don't mean the kid from the Partridge Family. Hope you do mean the kid from Family Affair. Here is me when I was a sailor. It's about 12 years ago when I was at my best shape and weight. What I'm standing next to is what we slept on. Three racks, one on the floor, one in the middle, and one on top. They were like coffins with curtains and had a two to three inch sponge for a mattress. They were roughly six and a half feet long, almost three feet deep and high.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  5:31:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I used to use conditioner on my pubic and pit area more for smelling nice then anything else. Since I have been a smoothie I use it less ;)

(Man, now I am in a mood FOR a smoothie, some Strawberry/blueberry somethin or other :)

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  07:58:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
MY BF has shaved mine, colored the hair on occassion, and even trimmed it, but the carpet don't match the curtains, my natural hair color is brown but I have long flowing black hair that I keep dyed because I'M GREY AS A MULE AND I'M 30 ALREADY!!!!!!!!! NO FAIR THE GENES PASSED ONTO ME BY ME DAD AND MUM!!!!!!!!

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  1:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone special to me was turning grey at 19. I tried for years to convince her to stop coloring her hair. She had dark olive skin, green eyes, and combine that with pure silver hair she'd look great! Instead, she spent many years coloring her hair only to end up with very damaged hair, but the color she wanted.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  4:54:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

That's one of the reasons to shave smooth. Who wants gray pubes ?

Chic

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  5:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
<Laughin'> with Constar and Chic...I hadn't heard that little ditty about the 'curtain's not matching the carpet'...A good reason to be smooth in my book!...And Chic, absolutely I agree with you...That's a great reaon to shave!

Nude in the pacific northwest

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  7:03:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Constar, Chic, and Bikeracer, lol. You make a good argument for being smooth.

irishred

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  8:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with conster74, that just does not sound right,
just my opinion.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  8:36:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My curtains dont match my carpet. I have long hair and smooth floors :D

(If someone mentions all wood flooring I am gonna smack em one!)

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  10:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I once visited the local nude resort here in VA with a female friend of ours, and while we were relaxing by the pool, we saw this lady walk up who had apparently bleached the hair on her head and her pubic hair. No big deal in itself, except that her pubic hair was a blinding flurescent orange! Obviously, you have to be courteous and discreet in a nudist setting (as you should be elsewhere), but we all had a hard time not staring. We had a laugh about it on the way home and agreed that she would have made a good navigation checkpoint for aircraft passing overhead!

Philzer

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  10:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Papabear, I hope you go easy if you ever have to sand your floor's...Ouch! (Allright, I deserve a smack!)

Philzer, I had a chuckle with your post too..Was the 'Flourescent-pink-pubic-lady' with flourescent pink head hair as well? Holy-molly! Must have been a dare?...I know, I know, to each his/her own. I'm not judging but I'm sure it must have been a distraction. Deciding to be different is not a bad thing at all. She must have known she would be noticed, don't you think?

Nude in the pacific northwest

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  10:31:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you're absolutely right, Bikeracer. If being noticed was her goal, she unequivocally accomplished it! It occurred to us that the authors of the nudist rules of etiquette (i.e., no staring) never counted on people with her "hairstyle." Of course, if we all looked like that, it would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

Philzer

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved