Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 194 ]  [ Total: 194 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 For the Conservative Nudist - Resorts to Relax
 Bed and Breakfasts (B & B's) for nudist / naturist
 Common Ground Bed and Breakfast - Las Vegas NV
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Estepona - more self catering than B&B Topic Next Topic: Another New Clothing Optional B&B Opening in AZ
Page: of 2

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  02:21:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone familiar with Common Ground Bed and Breakfast in Las Vegas? My girlfriend and I are taking a trip up there next week and would like to take some time out for a day visit. Anybody wanna give a review?

Also, this will be our very first nudist adventure outside the home and are a bit nervous. Anybody have any advice?

Dare to be Bare

Edited by - Bare in the Desert on 11/17/2003 02:47:18 AM

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  04:23:54 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
First time go to a resort.I did with my wife she loved it . Vegas has too many Distractions. For us to make it a nude outing. Go to Palm Springs. For first nude outing. Just my two cents.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  10:19:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dare, it's right next to a known swingers hangout. I can very much recommend another that was mentioned on Rec.nude this past week...I'll try to find it for you. The other alternative is to visit Nevada Sun Rancho, an AANR affiliated park

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 11/17/2003 3:38:59 PM

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  11:38:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Try Our House in Las Vegas http://www.ourhouselasvegas.com/. It is designed for for naturists.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Edited by - vealj on 11/17/2003 11:39:41 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  12:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Veal. You saved me the trouble to find it.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  3:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, I had no idea. Im glad I asked first. This other place seems very respectable and private. Thanks for the info. We'll go there instead.

Dare to be Bare

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  3:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On Rec.Nude there was an extensive discussion on this. You can probably find it on Google. The title to search on is "Nudist Resorts In The Las Vegas Area" by "Mike/Nancy". I realize that post could have come from you because the thread was started on 11/12, but I am giving you the reference anyway JIC and for other readers. My conclusion is that the Las Vegas Bares (seemingly a very nice club) have adopted it to some degree and will make it family friendly during the day at least. Nevertheless, it would be hard to recommend for a first visit. A first visit is not the time to take a chance that they still have some work to do, unless you and your girlfriend are OK with whatever you might encounter.

El Dorado Hot Springs

Posted - 12/20/2003 :  11:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit El Dorado Hot Springs's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Dear Bare In The Desert,

There's no doubt in our minds you'd enjoy a first visit (or any visit) MUCH more if you went to Our House Las Vegas or Nevada Sun Rancho, if they're welcoming non members.

In Hot Water,
Camilla Van Sickle & Bill Pennington

El Dorado Hot Springs

Posted - 12/20/2003 :  11:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit El Dorado Hot Springs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear BID,

quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

Also, this will be our very first nudist adventure outside the home and are a bit nervous. Anybody have any advice?
Just try to relax. Remember, there was a first time for all of us. Ingesting liquid courage beforehand isn't a good idea. Don't bring a bathing suit. Ask Cheri or me privately any questions you may have -- we've heard them before, we can assure you. You'll be glad you went. I'ts very freeing and it will enrich your relationship.

Warmly,
Camilla Van Sickle

donner2

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  03:25:57 AM  Show Profile  Send donner2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
looks like you got great advice. Two more item for your first visit.

1) The bigger the better.... I mean the resort!! In small resorts newcomers tend to be more nervous, but in the larger resorts new nudist seem to be overwelmed by the number, size, and shapes of nude bodies and seem to blend in a lot quicker.

2) be sure to pick a day that the weather is with you, even nudist put on clothes when it is cold. a couple I know finally worked up the courage to go to a nude resort but it had turned chilly. they were the only ones nude and felt uncomfortable.

Have a good first visit
Brett

Donner2

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  8:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bad news! The owners of Our House in Las Vegas have sold their home and retired. Apparently the new owners aren't going to continue the tradition. Bummer.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  12:24:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our loss............their loss!

We nudists spend lots of $$ whenever we go someplace. Too bad they didn't see that.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  11:55:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if Joe Lettelleir and the - - folks have gotten any farther with their plans to open a - - class nudist resort in the Las Vegas area?

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

mopar

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  1:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're going to Las Vegas for a short vacation Veterans Day weekend. We'd like to stay in a nude environment while there. We plan to attend the Air Show at Nellis that weekend. Thanx, Butch & Deb

Butch

jandc50s_sc

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  11:52:46 AM  Show Profile  Send jandc50s_sc a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We just heard about the Common Ground's Bed and Breakfast and when searching the web found this site, that's a good thing. Ok, we're wondering, does anyone have a web site for the Common Ground B&B?

We heard that it's a nudist B&B but also lifestyle friendly, true or not, as anyone visited or stayed at this B&B?

John & Caren

Thanks in advance

LVBareHiker
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  2:08:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Commonground is no longer open, it has beed closed for about 20 months.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Estepona - more self catering than B&B Topic Next Topic: Another New Clothing Optional B&B Opening in AZ  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved