Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 151 ]  [ Total: 151 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 slipping off your bathing suit at a public beach
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: ludington mich Topic Next Topic: Possibly Running into Someone You Know
Page: of 3

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2014 :  1:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I own two pairs of thong underwear. One ... my wife gave me as a gag gift and another that I bought after our nude beach was targeted for nudity. I asked a ranger if wearing a thong was permissible and he stated that as long as he didn't see my genitals and anus ... he didn't care. I visited our beach a few times after they started citing nudists. I tried to keep from going onto the marine base portion of the beach and would sit naked in my chair but if I had to get up to go in the water, to water a bush or walk to the trash can ... I slipped on the thong. I then realized why I didn't wear them ... not comfortable so ...

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

My wife loved leopard, once she bought me a leopard thong. We went somewhere and I showed her I was wearing the thong...she got really upset..."I can't believe you're actually WEARING THAT!!!"

Why the hell did she buy it???!!! You would think she'd know me enough by now!!!

Jimmie

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2014 :  11:33:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
years ago i discovered a state park that had a lake and small beach for swimming which had a bouy and rope marking the swim area. the first time in the water i swam out to the bouy and realized it was about 5 feet deep so after a bit i slipped off my speedo and just hung onto the rope and kinda floated but had to hang onto my swimsuit, the second time i took a hook and wire tie to attach to one of the bouy so i could attach my bathing suit and not worry about losing it. no one had any clue that i was skinnydipping even if they got close the lake water wasn't very clear.

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  3:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Several years ago I ran across a swimsuit that had a string or chain around your waist and clasp on both sides. You undo the clasps and roll the suit up into a little pocket or pouch that is also attached to the string or chain. The pocket or pouch just floats along with you as you swim nude (except for the chain or string around your waist). The brand name is Freedomware. I did a Google search and found at least one company that carries this suit. Their cost was way more (at least 3X) than I remember paying for mine.

Edited by - bqdude1 on 07/23/2014 3:05:34 PM

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2014 :  12:48:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was 16 on a vacation in Florida at Daytona Beach, I thought there would be a changing area somewhere and there wasn't so I took off all my clothes in the car, windows weren't tinted my body was exposed so whoever walked by saw it all, it wasn't really the easiest car to get undressed/dressed in. I think remember seeing two girls my age walk by the car and after the day at the beach was over I took off my trunks to put my clothes on outside of the car, I could feel the wind everywhere on my body and by this time barely anyone was there and my mom was on the other side of the car. There were two others with us on this vacation and we went to a restaurant near there and I remember there were these parents with their young daughter a few tables over and the daughter didn't have a shirt on, the restaurant was actually busy but no seemed to mind, it was a really laidback atmosphere, nude beaches and what next nude restaurants?

Shaun Manuel Sigala

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2014 :  07:36:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK not at the beach, but I was at a local (outdoor) pool a few days ago and I noticed a number of people who were fighting with a towel while they changed. Stupid, I thought, for two reasons : (1) there were changing rooms less than 100 metres away and (2) all their antics behind towels drew my attention!

Cony

SailingBare
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2014 :  12:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can put it under your Tilly hat or pick up a couple of rocks , put them in your pockets and sink the suit and retrieve it later. Just make sure the current does not move it.

Both options work well.....

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2014 :  6:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SailingBare

You can put it under your Tilly hat or pick up a couple of rocks , put them in your pockets and sink the suit and retrieve it later. Just make sure the current does not move it.

Both options work well.....

My luck, I would forget where I sunk it.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2014 :  08:33:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done it in Florida a couple of times when I was down there on work assignments, but I go early morning to avoid the direct sun. I just assumed it was ok because there were others nude, but this is sunrise early on a military base, before the rangers get to work. The word is just be subtle about it and cover up when the families show up.

Tim

Soxfan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2014 :  1:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A number of years back, my wife (girl friend at the time) and I were just beyond the breakers at Daytona, hanging onto a rented inflatable raft when we realized if we remained on the far side of the raft, no one could tell what we were, or were not wearing. Off went our bathing suits with a number of folks just yards away. All was well, quite enjoyable, until a lifeguard starts blowing his whistle and motioning us to get closer to shore. Seems there was a shark somewhere in the vicinity! Reluctantly, we got back into our wet suits and joined the others on the crowded beach. Need to do that again one of these days!

Edited by - Soxfan on 09/01/2014 1:10:33 PM

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2014 :  02:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was swimming at a motel beach in North Miami, it was dusk so visibility was low...slipped off the suit for a few minutes of skinny dipping.

nudewalker
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2014 :  09:30:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anytime there is the chance to go without that suit off it comes. Beach, lake or pool if no one is around or if the area is sparsely populated then I'm free!

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2014 :  09:54:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just got back from Sanibel Island and did just that every time I went into the Gulf waters. Mrs. Jimmie just looks at me with that look and rolls her eyes - Really?

Also got a lot of naked time in our "CO Pool" while we were there. The park unfortunately frowned upon our having a pool at all.

HNATDT

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2014 :  11:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A lot of stories about hiding on a public beach. But what about just going naked on a public beach? Anyone?

Naked is green.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2014 :  2:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice setup Jimmie!

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2014 :  3:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks!

HNATDT

Edited by - Jimmie2 on 09/06/2014 3:15:33 PM

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: ludington mich Topic Next Topic: Possibly Running into Someone You Know  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved