Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 198 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Oregon coast skinny-dipping; it can be done!
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: EDMONTON Alberta, Cotton Tail Beach ! Topic Next Topic: near Jacksonville, FL?  

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  01:22:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While taking a few days on the coast to celebrate our anniversary, we did a bit of detective work and found an obscure, unmarked trail a few miles north of Brookings that led down to a spectacular deserted beach. We went to the beach two days in a row and never saw another person. I've never had much luck posting pictures to NRO, but I'll send one or two to Admin and ask him to post them.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  7:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of Oregon doesn't have laws against going naked. A few cities such as Portland, OR, passed a local ordinances but there is no state law. So you can just go naked throughout most of Oregon. Check local ordinances.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/07/2012 :  1:49:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Those are some great pics, Doc!

Dcleatr
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2012 :  5:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Oregon coast is very beautiful. I'll give it a try (going naked) next time we visit my cousin's beach house west of Medford.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  02:48:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin, thanks for posting the pictures.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  10:10:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Say, Doc...if that's you in the pic...WHAT HAPPENED???

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  12:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're referring to my hair. I mentioned elsewhere on NRO that I'm either too lazy or too nostalgic to update my avatar picture from 6 years ago.

If you're referring to something else, all I can say is the water was cold.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  1:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
those Oregon coast photos are breathtaking! Man we live in a beautiful part of the world on the NW Coast! Lets enjoy it naked!

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  1:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

If you're referring to my hair. I mentioned elsewhere on NRO that I'm either too lazy or too nostalgic to update my avatar picture from 6 years ago.

If you're referring to something else, all I can say is the water was cold.

I WAS referring to the hair, or lack of same!

Beautiful photos! Looks like a fabulous place...if it came with heaters it would be perfect!! Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2014 :  2:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to a brief spell of warm weather on the coast, we're going to re-visit that "secret beach" this week. I just hope it's still a secret, since those blabbermouths at Huffington Post almost gave it away.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/19/samuel-h-boardman-state-scenic-corridor_n_5589314.html

The beach shown in their first picture is the same one in my pictures (see above). However, instead of 62 degrees with fog, we'll have 80 degrees and sun.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2014 :  5:27:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its my understanding that being naked is legal in most of Oregon. The city of Portland "had to" pass a local city ordinance against being naked because so many were taking advantage of the Oregon lack of law against being naked. Some other Oregon cities have passed local city ordinances too, but in general most of the state of Oregon has no law against being naked last time I read about it. If I were in Oregon on vacation I would be strongly tempted to go naked on whatever public beach I happened to be on.

Naked is green.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2014 :  10:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're right there's no State law against going naked, unless it for "the intent of arousing the sexual desire of the person or another person." Portland's law is more of a public nuisance statute; they still allow the WNBR, for instance. Even bucolic Ashland passed a "Cover up or pay $250" anti-nudity law 8 years ago. All beaches in Oregon are public; most are in state or county parks, so I would guess the laws would vary from one place to the next.

The major deterrent to going naked on the Oregon coast is that it's always breezy and never much above 65 degrees F. We watch the forecast diligently, and are finally taking advantage of a heat wave.

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2014 :  11:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While visiting the Oregon coast this past July, Mrs Steady was out one morning for a run on Canon Beach and noticed the south end around the corner was mostly free of homes!
We took the opportunity to go back there that afternoon and had several hours of nude time! People did walk by at the water line but, the beach was so wide and we were up between the logs. no one seemed to notice or care about our nudity. As Doc stated, it was quite breazy.
We met up with Doc and his lovely wife for a couple more days of exploring The coast and went to Bend for some nude time there with them! Had a great time!!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2014 :  10:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We spent a fabulous four hours at the not-so-secret beach - it's actually called Secret Beach on the Boardman State Park brochure! - yesterday afternoon. I figured with hot sunny weather, a rarity on the coast, the beach would be crowded with nudists or, worse, textiles. When we arrived, there was a textile couple just leaving, and another couple who were encamped at the north end of the beach, but packed up and left after an hour or so. We had the entire place to ourselves until the arrival of a 20-something goddess, who was camping her way down the Left Coast to San Diego. She seemed relieved to find naked people on the beach, and joined right in. She even immersed herself in the waters of the Pacific which in my opinion would have served admirably for the ALS Challenge!

Sorry, no pictures this time.

Previous Topic: EDMONTON Alberta, Cotton Tail Beach ! Topic Next Topic: near Jacksonville, FL?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved