Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Europe: France
 Cap d'Agde
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are there nudism places in France? Topic Next Topic: Planning summer 2014  

FlaNudeCpl161
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2012 :  6:38:49 PM  Show Profile  Send FlaNudeCpl161 an AOL message  Send FlaNudeCpl161 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In Case you've never heard about it, Cap d'Agde is an officially naked city resort.

http://gofrance.about.com/cs/nudismnaturism/a/capdagde.htm

The link above will provide you with adequate information about the city and what is provided at the area. Rules and things like that apply fairly liberally. There are clubs in the textile area and restaurants in both the textiles and nude areas.

Travel to the area is fairly easy to book.

i222

Posted - 08/27/2017 :  2:21:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have been trying to book a vacation at Cap d'Agde but the place is so expansive I can't figure out what area or hotel I want to be near. Tried to e-mail a few hotels but no response. Have you stayed here? Where would be the best place for a single female? Don't want to be with a bunch of couples and don't want to be with a bunch of single men. Just want to relax and walk around nude.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2017 :  12:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I've heard, Cap d'Agde has changed to more of a voyeuristic nudist location, rather than naturist. Don't know if I'll ever get to Europe, but if I do, I want to check CHM Montalivet on the Atlantic coast.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2017 :  7:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We will visit Europe next year. Our primary destination will be Italy but we are keeping our options open. From all I've heard from friends that have visited Cap d'Agde, we'll probably not waste our time visiting this place in France, if we make it there, and look for other more suitable places like La Jenny, which suit us much more!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2017 :  10:25:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was growing up in France in the 80's, Cap d'Agde was a known family nudist destination. Families from all across Europe (Germany, Netherlands, GB, etc...) would spend a nudist week or two there with their family. My Mom's best friend used to go there and had nothing but good things to say about it.

In the 90's, probably for commercial reasons, the resort took a more "adult-oriented" turn. And once you open those floodgates...well it soon became a haven for swingers, exhibitionists and voyeurs.
It's always sad to see a good resort go sideways. It's no longer the resort I heard about growing up.

A few years back TV show host Zita Lotis-Faure did a nudist documentary where she visited several resorts. Her experience at Cap d'Agde was horrendous. Between open voyeurism and running into people having sex in the dunes, she described her experience there as "yucky."

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2017 :  12:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NaturistDoc posted a thread about an article in GQ magazine about Desire Pearl Resort, south of Cancun, Mexico. It's my impression that many of the people that visit this place and many places like this and Cap d'Adge, aren't nudists but are looking for something different to fulfill their lives and relationships.

I've talked to some people staying at nudist clubs and resorts and they've admitted to not being nudists but are visiting to spice up their relationship. Many of these are unhappy to have found that their fantasies of "beautiful, young people" inhabiting the clubs and resorts is not what they'd imagined. We've steered them in the direction of places we think they'd like but then find out they don't want that either. Many of these people are not open enough to find out what they really are looking for.

The nudist life is simple and really uncomplicated. We live and do things we would normally do while we are clothed, we simple prefer to do them nude. The true meaning of nudism doesn't include all these sexual activities that others bring into it and in essence, ruin it, in many instances. Clubs, resorts, beaches, gatherings, websites ... all are and can be infected by creeps, voyeurs, perverts, sex starved singles and couples ... all of which spill into and do more harm to our simple way of life than some would care to admit.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2017 :  4:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of our fellow NRO members recently visited Cap d'Adge and came away unimpressed. I'll see if I can encourage him to write a review.

Previous Topic: Are there nudism places in France? Topic Next Topic: Planning summer 2014  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.11 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved