Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 159 ]  [ Total: 159 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 For the Conservative Nudist - Resorts to Relax
 Bed and Breakfasts (B & B's) for nudist / naturist
 Any Las Vegas area B&B's clothing optional
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Phoenix, AZ...10th C/O B&B for C-O Home Network Topic Next Topic: New Clothing Optional B&B Opening in Oregon!  

mkjmn2003

Posted - 07/07/2012 :  1:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been a nudist a long time and have to go to vegas on business but have understand that the vegas area really doesnt have much to offer for clothing optional. Just thought I would reach out and see if anyone knows anything recently. Thanks Mark from Florida.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2012 :  10:24:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mark,

We will have a clothing optional B&B opening in Las Vegas soon. The home has been identified and the hosts are getting it ready. It should be open in late Fall 2012. We'll keep you posted here!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2012 :  11:55:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is good news! I think we'd frequent LV much more if there was an opportunity to return to our lodging and relax naked, besides our hotel room!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/31/2012 :  11:48:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great news. They will be busy.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2013 :  08:54:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're lifelong nudists who will be visiting Las Vegas this summer (June, 2013) for a convention. We would much prefer a nudist hotel/motel/B&B over the convention hotel. What is the status of any clothing-optional accommodation?

Edited by - Nudesuncpl on 02/02/2013 08:56:45 AM

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  10:03:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudesuncpl

We're lifelong nudists who will be visiting Las Vegas this summer (June, 2013) for a convention. We would much prefer a nudist hotel/motel/B&B over the convention hotel. What is the status of any clothing-optional accommodation?

Unfortunately, we have not been able to get the B&B set up we were counting on. We're hopeful to find another host in LV since we think it would be a super business there. Anybody know someone in LV with a nudist friendly home that they would like to set up as a C/O B&B?

By the way, if you are a member of AANR, there is a full page article about us in the February 2013 Bulletin! We're pretty stoked about it!!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  10:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What are you finding is the issue with setting up a B&B in Vegas? Does Vegas have too much of a "what goes on there, stays there" and more "sexual" under and over tones?

Is running/operating a B&B too much work for some? Do these perspective B&B owners want something COHM is unwilling to give or allow?

Just curious.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2013 :  12:29:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

What are you finding is the issue with setting up a B&B in Vegas? Does Vegas have too much of a "what goes on there, stays there" and more "sexual" under and over tones?

Is running/operating a B&B too much work for some? Do these perspective B&B owners want something COHM is unwilling to give or allow?

Just curious.

I'm not totally sure why we've had a tough time setting up there. We think it will be a super place for us.

One person that contacted us was mostly interested in having a party place. I think most LV folks can't get past the "Sin City" mentality, it seems.

We get requests all the time for a good C/O / nudist place to stay...not party places, just a place to enjoy the sunshine during the day and go to the strip to gamble at night. We're still trying to find someone there. Maybe we'll be able to make some contacts at the Expo this year. Give us a shout if you know anyone with a nudist friendly home that would like to set up as a B&B.

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2013 :  01:44:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree completely, as do many naturists that visit Vegas ... we'd love a nude alternative to the ... usual. Don't get me wrong ... we both love the idea of deluxe hotel amenities ...

...but we also want to be naked whenever possible and you're confined to your room when staying in a hotel/motel. If there were such a place as a C O B&B ... we'd visit more often because, as you stated, ..."a good C/O / nudist place to stay...not party places, just a place to enjoy the sunshine during the day and go to the strip to gamble at night" ... is what we're looking for.

WE appreciate you doing all the leg work to finally find us a place that fits the COHN philosophy and criteria.

A

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2013 :  09:06:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

WE appreciate you doing all the leg work to finally find us a place that fits the COHN philosophy and criteria.

A

Thanks for your support FP...we appreciate it!

Now if we can just find a real nudist to run a C/O B&B in Vegas, we'll make you happy!!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2013 :  07:51:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please keep trying! My wife and I are going to a conference in June. It's really her gig, and I'm along for the ride. Neither one of us gambles, and I can't imagine spending all day wearing clothes! Help!

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2013 :  3:03:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I go to Vegas every year after we go to - - - in Palm Springs and would love to stay at a nudist place there also. If one opens in Vegas we will stay.

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2013 :  07:30:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please tell me: What the heck is - - - in Palm Springs? I've been wracking my brain with no results. Is this the name of yet one more resort whose name is banned by admin? Can I have a hint?

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2014 :  12:08:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We just spoke to the future hosts of the C/O B&B opening in Las Vegas. They are getting closer to being ready. We'll update you here as soon as we set an opening date!!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2014 :  10:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudesuncpl

Please tell me: What the heck is - - - in Palm Springs? I've been wracking my brain with no results. Is this the name of yet one more resort whose name is banned by admin? Can I have a hint?

With three - - - ... it could be ... Terra Cotta Inn, D S Resort or Living Waters Spa ... hope that helps!

Edited by - FireProf on 10/20/2014 10:19:08 AM

Previous Topic: Phoenix, AZ...10th C/O B&B for C-O Home Network Topic Next Topic: New Clothing Optional B&B Opening in Oregon!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved