Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 223 ]  [ Total: 223 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Cruises
 Ecstasy nude cruise
 Information about Ecstasy nude cruise
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I anticipate more posts from you.  Topic
Page: of 2

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  4:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Carnival's Ecstasy nude cruise sails Feb 28 through Mar 10, 2003 from Los Angeles to La Paz, Mazatlan, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas.

A message from the folks at Bare Necessities Travel:

Dear Vacationer,

The pre cruise excitement is starting to build as we prepare for our upcoming California Dreamin' sailing next month on Carnival's Ecstasy!

Personally, I am looking forward to seeing some ports of call that I have never experienced... nude or otherwise! Carnival Cruise Lines has arranged some of the most exciting excursions we have seen in years (nude whale watching, for one!) and have also decided to anchor off shore at a couple of our ports of call so we can enjoy staying on the ship, if we choose... nude!

Our special interest workshops and seminars are back by popular demand to help us fill some of the lazy days at sea. We have added many new and exciting workshops this year for those of you who have sailed with us before and want to enhance, stretch and expand on what you have learned on prior cruises with us.

I have begun to take inventory of my theme night accessories. Glow in the dark paint? Got it.
Surfin' Safari gear for California Dreamin' night? Check. Jeweled sombrero for me, toreador hat for Tom? Yep. I am still struggling with who to choose for my alter ego when they roll out the red carpet for our big "Hurray For Hollywood" Masked Ball. And if I go as Marilyn... who will Tom go as, JFK? Ha! Decisions, decisions!

While looking over our final manifest today in preparation to send it off to Carnival with nearly 2000 people gracing its pages, I realized you were not on it! What? How can that be??? The grandest and largest ship in 13 years, 2000 friendly nude vacationers, all new ports of call and did I mention round the clock fun? Alas, the only thing missing is you!

There's still time to hop on board with us and sail into Old Mexico for 10 glorious days of doing what we do... naturally! Don't miss the boat. Call us today for some incredible prices on last minute cancellations and discounted cabins.

I hope to hear from you... soon!

Naturally yours,
Nancy Tiemann

PS: We've discovered some great air fares to LAX but they won't last long!!

To find out more about this cruise email our agents.

Call now to reserve your cabin today!
1-800-743-0405

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  05:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope everyone that wants to go on this cruise will get the chance..!

Edited by - usvera on 08/22/2002 05:55:18 AM

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  05:51:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote

This cruise aboard Carnival's Fun Ship Ecstacy should be out of this world and the Sun Devils will be there you can be sure. Click on"California Dreamin" and you will find all the information you need to join us on this cruise... 10 days and the largest nude cruise ever put together. We leave on February 28, 2003... but if you want to go you must hurry as it is already 80% sold out..!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2002 :  10:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Plus, if you are single and need a roommate, Bare Necessities will put your name on a "roommate wanted" list. Several of my friends will be there.

:) Cheri
http://pages.prodigy.net/travelites

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

bmcd1

Posted - 02/12/2003 :  6:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just found out about this nude cruise and would love to go.
I need a roommate.
Bare-Necessities has closed their list.
Anyone out there up for it?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2003 :  6:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I may be on the cruise. One of my good friends may be on his way to the Mid-East as his unit has been called. Should be not be able to go, I WILL BE ON BOARD!!

-
-

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2003 :  8:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am going on the cruise. I just received a phone call. My friend is definitely being deployed on Friday.
Is anyone from this board going to also be there?

-
-

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2003 :  12:21:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri I'm not going but I have eight friends from Sun Burst that are going. I wish I was going.

Don

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2003 :  09:44:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by panhandler

Cheri I'm not going but I have eight friends from Sun Burst that are going. I wish I was going.
Don

Don, As it turns out, Delta won't transfer my friend's ticket since he got it w/ff points. Unless I can come up with $412, I won't be going. :(

-
-

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2003 :  11:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri

Just heard today the owner of the club had a heart attack after the nude cruise. Don't know how bad. He's still out west some where.

Don

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  8:28:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeDiver, I'm sorry to hear about your recent loss. Bare Necessities might be able to pair you up with a roommate. I wish I were able to join you, but I'm very happily married. I was on the Crown Jewel in '93 and it was relaxation and fun and good folk and good food.

I wish you well.
Hugs, Cheri

-
-

justmike

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  1:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can we request a non snoring roomie?mike

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  11:01:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

Whats the general age demographic aboard the Nude Cruises? I'm presuming that they are targeted at older people?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  11:40:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sponta, It was the same age range as most nudist parks, 20s-80s. The ship I traveled (Crown Jewel) held @ 900, if I remember correctly. I didn't get to meet everyone. LOL I did have fun during the costume party, enjoyed the Captain's Dinner, all the food. I tend to get a little bored just laying out in the sun. That's one reason I started the nonlanded club.

Hugs, Cheri

-
-

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  06:58:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Most naturist resort in Australia generally have guests in the 30-80 age range. They all seem starved of people any younger. Its a tough situation, young people don't want to go if there aren't going to be other young people there.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

JoMulholland
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  3:42:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit JoMulholland's Homepage  Send JoMulholland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As we both live in Sydney, Spontanudity, I think it needs to be pointed out that the nearest resort (River Island), is a couple of hours (depending on where you live in Sydney) drive away. Colin and Katina DO organise quite a few events during the year that should attract young people. (The four-wheel-driving, the dancing, etc.)
Young people can choose from so many interesting activities elsewhere. Young people need to be able to drive there (own a car, afford petrol). They need to have the time free.
I just want to point out that IF a whole bunch of young people came to e.g., River Island, River Valley, etc., etc., they could be entertained, in these rural settings. The resorts are not to BLAME for having less younger people come along and we shouldn't give the impression that they only cater for older nudists / naturists (who have the means, the money, the time).
I just think that we need to be a little patient for the pendulum to swing again and for younger people generally to want to be naturists. I am sure that resorts and clubs and beaches will be happy to cater for them.
(Soapbox away.)

Jo

Naturism is for every body.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: I anticipate more posts from you.  Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.98 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved