Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 Current Events
 2012 Republican nomination - Poll October 2011
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Work nude day, did I miss the memo?:) Topic  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  04:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
2012 Republican nomination - Poll October 2011

Here is a list of the announced candidates for the 2012 Republican nomination. Please vote for the one you would like to see as the Republican presidential nominee. If unsure, vote for the candidate you would lean toward.

This poll addresses general issues, and the person you feel is the best overall presidential candidate.

For a different angle see the other poll, "Who would be the most nudist friendly president?"

Results:
Gary Johnson   [0%] 0 votes
Herman Cain   [16%] 6 votes
Jon Huntsman   [0%] 0 votes
Michele Bachmann   [0%] 0 votes
Mitt Romney   [13%] 5 votes
Newt Gingrich   [13%] 5 votes
Rick Perry   [5%] 2 votes
Rick Santorum   [5%] 2 votes
Ron Paul   [24%] 9 votes
Someone else   [24%] 9 votes

Poll Status: Locked  »»   Total Votes: 38 counted  »»   Last Vote: 03/30/2012 2:50:47 PM 

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2011 :  08:32:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gary Johnson is the sanist candidate in the running but is being run of the road and I really don't know why! People just won't listen to a sane resonable aproach to immigration, drugs,the budget last I herd Gary was going to run on a third party ticket Good Luck

Michael

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2011 :  11:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mj45 his #'s are to low and if he does that he is not a true republican as he may throw enough votes to help obama,it would be great to have a third party but if you look at past history it usually hurts the conservatives and helps the liberals. i hope mr.johnson will realize this before he makes a mistake.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  01:28:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not to worry, Bob. Johnson seemed to have faded away. Haven't heard much about him lately.Maybe he joined a nudist resort.

Who knows, if a Libertarian were very good at getting votes, Democrats would vote for him because of being against wars, but for pot. Republicans would be drawn to him for sound economic principles. Could end up winning, and we'd have much lower gov't costs and freedom for everyone's lifestyle provided it did not harm others, or steal their private property.

I don't smoke pot, but the idea of living my one lifestyle, and having economy in the gov't sounds okay to me. What my neighbors do is fine with me, as long as they don't keep my up at night replaying Walter Mondale speeches. LOL!!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  12:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can stay awake during a Mondale speech? Really?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2012 :  8:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yessir, Doc. He was a charismatic kind of guy. I felt sorry for him, as I do with candidates who lose by a large margin, with a few exceptions. It's got to be a humiliating experience.

As Johnny Carson said on the Tonight Show, right after the 1984 elections - Mondale was elected president last night, of Minnesota.

I have no idea if Mondale approves of nudism, but if he had come and said he was in favor of it, he would have secured more votes, but would have lost a lot more.

Carter and Mondale are both decent individuals, although I was not in their camp.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  12:01:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ron Paul is as close to a libertarian as either party will get and the most favorite thing i like about him is he one of the few who still believes in our Constitution, the only thing that scares me about him is national defense. I rate him a B which isn't bad since i rate obama a F-.

Previous Topic: Work nude day, did I miss the memo?:) Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved