Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 If nudity was legal in your town...
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: difficult (for me) issue Topic Next Topic: Best Places
Page: of 3

jimfuturenudist

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  3:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps this topic appears elsewhere, and I wasn't able to find it!

Anyway, I would pose the question:
"If public nudity were legal in your town, would you go nude?"

As for me, I would, as long as the outdoor temperature was at least 60 degrees Farenheit, and there was no wind chill!

And I wouldn't mind people looking at me! I would enjoy it!

What do you all think?

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  9:50:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think I would go to a bank or store, but if it was legal, I would enjoy the backyard more, going to get the mail, etc...

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  10:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sure would make doing yardwork seem like less work and more pleasure.......

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  11:38:06 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Front yard, back yard, walks around town....
A dream of mine has been to mow the grass naked.

If it was legal, yeah, I'd make full use of it. At least until winter.

Jimmie

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2010 :  08:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, I'm mostly a back yard kind of guy. But, I would go skinny dipping a lot more.

Tim

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2010 :  12:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if it became legal i hope i would be living in a beach town by then, i think it would be more acceptable there. how many time have you gone into a grocery or convenience store near the beach and someone is shopping in a bathing suit. at a beach town i would be willing to ride my bicycle to the beach or store nude.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2010 :  12:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i also think that key west would be the best city on the east coast to test as a nude sanction city, it laid back and walkable, bikeable, driveable and alot of people are already in skimpy bathing suit and enjoying the sun.

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2010 :  09:46:18 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I would enjoy being nude in my town. For instance's mowing my lawn or doing something outside and if the tempeture was warmer, I am from MN.
Tom

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 12/20/2010 :  10:12:45 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Bob,
I haven't been to Key West since around 1980, to this day I have found no city I loved more. Make it Naked City and I would try to find some way to move there for the rest of my life.

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  01:09:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL...

I probably wouldn't have waited til tonight to bring in the trash cans from the curb...in the rain! All the houses across the street were buttoned up tight, shutters closed and raining so...I had just gotten home, clothes were wet, stripped them off in the laundry room and then went outside to the curb and retrieved the 3 trash cans, one at a time, and brought them back into the backyard.

Felt pretty good!

I've been going out to my truck and pulling it onto the driveway from the street late in the evening, in the nude, lately and that's been nice. Neighbors 18 yo daughter caught me out there one night and just looked and then slowly shut her shutters. Thought...."OH HELL...that wasn't good!" The next morning...was out getting the newspaper in my robe and she smiled and waved. I guess ALL's good!

Nice to have good neighbors but...I'm not gonna push it any more!

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2010 :  10:41:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think living in a nude town would be wonderful very easy on the landury. old buzzard

not as good as I once was....DAMMIT

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2010 :  12:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have read that in oregon it is legal to be nude in public but really haven't seen any actual picture to verify people doing such. i was thinking of something where it is warm and sunny.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2010 :  12:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fireproof you may start a trend in the neighborhood.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2010 :  09:46:33 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

i have read that in oregon it is legal to be nude in public but really haven't seen any actual picture to verify people doing such. i was thinking of something where it is warm and sunny.

Unfortunately, if everyone starts to go out nude, other people start bugging the police about how offended they are. Then the next thing you know the the town, city, or state passes another law banning nudity. Now, instead of being asked to put something on, you've got someone trying to charge you as a criminal or sex offender.

Jimmie

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2010 :  1:11:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

LOL...

I probably wouldn't have waited til tonight to bring in the trash cans from the curb...in the rain! All the houses across the street were buttoned up tight, shutters closed and raining so...I had just gotten home, clothes were wet, stripped them off in the laundry room and then went outside to the curb and retrieved the 3 trash cans, one at a time, and brought them back into the backyard.

Felt pretty good!

I've been going out to my truck and pulling it onto the driveway from the street late in the evening, in the nude, lately and that's been nice. Neighbors 18 yo daughter caught me out there one night and just looked and then slowly shut her shutters. Thought...."OH HELL...that wasn't good!" The next morning...was out getting the newspaper in my robe and she smiled and waved. I guess ALL's good!

Nice to have good neighbors but...I'm not gonna push it any more!

FireProf,

I scared the wife earlier this year. I live in a Cul D’ Sac with young and teenage children in all the houses except our house. One night I told the wife that I had not gotton the mail for the day and I was going out to get it. I was nude of course and the mail box is next to the street light. I exited the house through the garage and grab a pair of shorts and put them on as I walked to the mailbox. I got the mail and headed back the to garage while removing the shorts. Back into the house naked with the mail. I never told her otherwise. She just said that if I got arrested that she would eventually bail me out.

Edited by - bqdude1 on 12/26/2010 1:12:30 PM

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2010 :  12:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My gf and I would definitely go out in public nude, as long as it was legal and we weren't the only ones nude in public. But if few were doing it we would try to organize groups to have picnics in public parks, nude and go from there. But if even a few people were also nude in public we would be right there with them in grocery stores, malls and pretty much anywhere it was allowed.

Legal public nudity is our dream and we would jump on it. As a matter of a fact if we had a few million to spare we would look for somewhere to create our own little 'private' nudist community with our own small convenience/grocery store with gas pumps, community center, and as many other 'stores' as possible to be as self sufficient as possible. Then we could be nude anywhere in the community, and we would be nude as often as possible.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: difficult (for me) issue Topic Next Topic: Best Places  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved