Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Fine Art photographer seeking proud parents in NYC
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudist Sex Ed? Topic Next Topic: New Member  

thesearch

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  7:49:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit thesearch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I'm a Fine Art & Portrait photographer, seeking freespirited parents and children for my series "definable".

The series presents the beauty of youth and innocence, by displaying nude and comfortable children in either a home or studio situation...
Proud parents (able to get to NYC) with comfortable children in the ages 2-7 are asked to get in touch - we hope to hear from you!

Parents must attend all sessions!
See my work at geirfoshaug.com - for more of my child photography, get in touch...

Participants get a free BEAUTIFUL print, a unique opportunity to get a great piece from my collection...

Photone Management, photone.co.uk

thesearch

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  1:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit thesearch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just to clarify:
- The series only focuses on children, not adult nudity at this point, we only require adult presence at the shoots.
- The focus of the series is not nudity, it is rather what naturism represents and the truth of living.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions at all, or have any tips on how we can reach participants for this series.

Best Regards,
Geir Foshaug

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  4:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Anyone else feel uncomfortable with this request ?

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  8:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think most here are uncomfortable when someone signs up only to ask to take nude photos of our children. My guess that is why this thread has 229 views and no replies.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  12:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This artist seems legitimate. He answers emails promptly, and indeed has some very beautiful and insightful work. The children in the two websites are portrayed in natural settings, however not nude.

If anyone is interested, it is up to them to do their own research.

UNYBill
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2010 :  8:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If this artist says who he really says he is, he has quite of a portfolio if you Google his name. He is from Norway where such art is more acceptable. He does state that he requires the parents being there. It's up to parents as to whether they want to take part in such a project. Frank Cordelle did something similar to this for the Century Project.

jw1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  12:29:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The fact he is insisting on the parents being present lends some credibility to this in my view.

Previous Topic: Nudist Sex Ed? Topic Next Topic: New Member  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.98 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved