Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 258 ]  [ Total: 258 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Flotillas - Nudist Boaters
 FREE nudist cruise for 1,2 or 3 persons FL Keys
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Naturist Boat Tours in wonderful Turkish coasts Topic  

Tommy Tucker

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  8:59:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tommy Tucker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello again everyone. This is Capt. Tom from John's Pass, between Treasure Island and Maderia Beach, FL. The nudist day sails for a gift of $25.00 per person are working and business is picking up. Thanks for everyones input when I asked about your opinions of starting this. Now for the real message. I am leaving the St. Petersburg, FL. area around the end of this month for a 2 to 4 week sail to the Florida Keys. I need to find out the time and distance each way, currents, etc., to offer longer sea voyages, a la natural of course. If anyone is interested, male, female or a couple in going along for this trip, please call my cell phone at 727-251-3083. Your cost will only be the food you bring and buy along the way. The entire cruise is FREE. I wish to warn you, if you get motion sickness, don't call. This is a very sturdy 26 foot sloop that can travel the blue waters around the world, but it is continually in motion. We will anchor out in the Gulf of Mexico most of the trip and occassionally stop for necessary supplies. Plan on spending a few days in port once we reach the Keys. We will do some fishing along the way and if anyone dives or can sail, that will also be done. Nude snorkeling at some reefs off the Keys is also not out of the question. Time is short so if you are interested, call soon. Capt. Tom

Previous Topic: Naturist Boat Tours in wonderful Turkish coasts Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.12 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved