Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 483 ]  [ Total: 483 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  02:57:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You need to do much more for the nudist cause, Prof!! Shop nude, drive to your doctor nude, walk into his waiting room nude, fill up your gas tank nude. I must say, though, you're fighting valiantly to shed your textile image. <muffled giggle>

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  09:09:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

You need to do much more for the nudist cause, Prof!! Shop nude, drive to your doctor nude, walk into his waiting room nude, fill up your gas tank nude. I must say, though, you're fighting valiantly to shed your textile image. <muffled giggle>

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

Hmmmm....shop nude; only through the Drive Thru!

Walk into the Dr's office nude; probably ain't gonna happen anytime soon! LOL

Driving nude; Do that all the time!

Fill up my gas tank nude; Done that...a few times!!! Too long a story the first time but since then, I have taken advantage of getting fuel for my truck, in the nude, when the opportunity arose. Usually happens in the early mornings or late/late evenings.

I'm doing my best and have been pretty successful at getting away with it! But try not to push it...to far.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  10:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Don't give Fire any ideas Warmskin, knowing him he will try it ..... LOL

BTW. Prof is his wife.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  12:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Don't give Fire any ideas Warmskin, knowing him he will try it ..... LOL

BTW. Prof is his wife.

Diger

LOL...

Am I becoming more transparent!?

LOL

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  04:03:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Did I start something?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  10:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Did I start something?

YES! A friendly conversation between nudist internet friends!

LOL

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  12:49:46 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The shopping could get interesting, where would you put your money and charge cards?

Can I see your ID? LOL

Jimmie

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  1:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember reading an article once about a store on one of the Caribbean islands that if you shop naked they give you a 10% discount. I am sorry but I do not recall the island, city nor store. I bet that if one of those naked cruises landed on that island the store proprietor might have to change their policy.

Okay I did a google search and found this spoof
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=917f611ff8

Edited by - bqdude1 on 03/23/2011 1:26:54 PM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  6:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting how people are so conditioned to not be comfortable with nudity, as if it were the unnatural state of humanity.

I can see it now, shopping at a local convenience store/gas station in the nude and getting a 10% discount. How many folks would take advantage of that?

The looks on the folks' faces, in the video, were priceless!!

micpickle

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  7:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see micpickle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes, I am totally naked right now. Are you?

Michael A.Delaney

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  8:00:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Warmskin,

Fire and I know eachother from another group. Just can't pass up a good dig. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2011 :  12:33:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About 8+ years ago...the Prof and I vacationed for the first time at Club Orient. It was an eye opening experience to see other nudists hanging out at other establishments on Orient Beach and not just Club O's property.

I ate completely nude at Baywatch. My wife wore a short pareo. We walked down to Sexy Fruits and Adam and Eve and shopped nude. We bought some pareos and we put them in a bag and carried them back to Club O.

I thought you could shop at Orient Village in the nude but was stopped by some other Club O guests and told that it was best to cover up...so I slipped on the short pareo I was carrying...just in case.

Where would I put my ID and money? The same place I carry my keys...under my hat! LOL

It is very interesting how people are conditioned to be uncomfortable with nudity. Our grandchildren have all gone through this phase where they are so comfortable being nude then one day...they stopped. Then I heard their parents saying..."don't do that...it's not right." Instead of saying..."we can't do that right now because...but when it's ok to be nude again, I'll tell you."

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2011 :  9:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as naked as i can get
spent the afternoon and evening by the pool in back yard NUDE
and it was awesome

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2011 :  10:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes we are both nude like always.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2011 :  12:38:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i am cheating i have a t shirt on but bottomless.

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved