Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 475 ]  [ Total: 475 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

oldnudyman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2017 :  4:19:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I are nude and except for a couple of times since last Monday we have been naked full time. The times that we were not naked was when we went out to dinner and once to the supermarket. We go to the restaurant, beach, laundry, and local market to get pastries and other odds and ends completely naked. Surprise, we are at Club Orient. This is they way to live.

feelingthebreeze
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2017 :  12:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2017 :  2:33:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yes, sleep nude, am around home nude, would be in the office nude except for the front window onto the street. Need clothes reluctantly for meetings.

It's been a warm wet naked spring time here this year and it's been great. SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2017 :  3:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regrettably, no ... not naked at the moment. On my way out in a few for a dentist appointment.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

homenude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2017 :  3:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sadly not! At the moment I have fever and chills from a nasty head cold.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2017 :  8:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had that same cold last week. I was still naked on the couch under a blanket but sick, nonetheless. ALL better now and naked for the last several hours, since my dentist appointment. We are having dinner at our daughter's home so we will dress in a few minutes, head out the door but should be home in a few hours and naked again!

YAH! Finally ... again!!! Just got home. I won this time! I was stripping as I got out of the car. It's cold outside but I was determined to beat my wife. It wasn't by much but I won! Damn ... she's getting fast!!!

Edited by - FireProf on 12/01/2017 12:40:46 AM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2017 :  03:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As much as possible and yes now! Been a goofy week and have had to spend a lot of time at the shooting range, so have had little nude time! Hope to have more after the weekend!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2017 :  04:58:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, slept nude andxwill be nude until around dinner time tonight. Ill have to dress to gonto the restaurant. Then back home and naked

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  8:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I even hung Sheetrock naked in the basement this weekend.

Diger

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  9:43:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once I got back home, spend all day nude, most of the time in my gun room reloading ammo!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2017 :  12:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I/We were most of today. On Mondays, our two oldest grandkids come over. The oldest drops their younger sister off at soccer practice near our home then these two come to our house. Our grandson and I go to his Fire Explorer meeting, where I help out when the fire guys are out on an emergency response. Our eldest granddaughter gets help from grandma with her homework or lessons on sewing.

After the explorer meeting, our grandson and I go and get a bite to eat then I take him home. From 4:30pm to 9pm ... I'm dressed and teaching young men about the fire service. Once home ... I'm stripping before I get outta the car and into the house! I need to get back to normal!

Cold and windy here today and tonight. Felt good to have layers on but it took me a little extra time to get naked! hahaha

stealer
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2017 :  6:22:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my mind, its an 85 degree day, not a cloud in the sky, and I've been out in my back yard sunbathing completely bare all afternoon. The reality however is its 33 degrees right now, its cloudy, and I'm inside wearing jeans, a tee-shirt and a long sleeve hoodie, lol. The one nice thing about winter is it just makes me appreciate spring and summer that much more once the warm weather returns.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  03:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While the weather outside is not the best to be nude in, it is inside the house! Stay nude as much as possible, just waiting for spring to return. Looking forward to when we can enjoy the sun and fresh air on the old body!

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  10:57:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, but not for long. Temp in the house at 68 or so and I am a wimp. Up thermostat up cost.

Happy Nuding.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2017 :  2:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Laundry list of things to do today; the gym, pedicures, errands to run ... my nudity will have to wait until lunch time!

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.55 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved