Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 writing about crazy nude experiences
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Any legal nudist beach in US? Topic Next Topic: New member
Page: of 2

BillWriter

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  8:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm interested in corresponding with those of you who have written about visiting naturist resorts and landless clubs. I think there is something interesting going on that is not being written about. How about nude jokes and humor? I've been going around nude for most of my life including visiting a few "nudest resorts" in the far past. I want to work with all of you who are interested in writing about this experience. What a hoot. Nobody has done it - at least as far as my research has proven. Write me. Bill

x

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  11:32:20 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great idea, except I'm having trouble recalling any crazy nude experiences. There must be some...

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  11:59:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think the funniest experience i have seen was back in the early 80's i had convienced my first wife too visit a nudist resort for the first time and she was uncomfortable but after about a hour was also nude, we were all laying by the pond ( no pool ) when we heard a crash and all us naked folks went to investigate. needless to say a pink golf cart ran into a pink cadillac so here are a bunch of nudist standing around looking at the damage and after a while the police show up to write a report, can you picture a pink golf cart, pink cadillac and a bunch of nudist as he exited his patrol car.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  09:14:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pink Cadillac? Does that mean that Mary Kay is a nudist? Great story even if that is not the case.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  3:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BillWriter

How about nude jokes and humor?

Bill, Ron Coleman and Jan Crimmings authored a book of cartoons 'The Funny Side of Going Naked.' Entertaining book.

Happy Nuding.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  4:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The funniest thing to happen to us was in June (2008). We had spent six days naked at Apollo beach. It was our last day on a Friday and we were not wanting to get dressed knowing we wouldn't be back. So we decided to walkout as far as possible before we got dressed.

We had forgotten about a textile that had rode his bicycle down the nude beach to see what he could see. Well the beach was almost deserted but we stopped at the sign post to get dressed.

While I was getting dressed my wife bent over and put one leg in her shorts, then turned for the wind to open up the other leg so she could put her other leg in. When she did the guy was pedaling up almost face-to-face. Just a little distracted by her rather large hanging boobs, he lost control and crashed into the surf.

I heard all the commotion as I was putting my shirt over my head and when I looked, the guy and his bike was coming up from under the wave. He jumped on his bike and was GONE!!

We laughed all the way out of the park.

Diger

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  01:08:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i] can you picture a pink golf cart, pink cadillac and a bunch of nudist as he exited his patrol car.
[i]

Well, Bob, I think the cop probably volunteered for a breathalizer test after what he saw. LOL

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2010 :  08:41:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The media reports from days gone by, from the UK. a man found dead in his car, near a nudist club with his camera and binoculars, aparently had a heart attack, in Canada north of Toronto headlines claim a resort owner with a shotgun, shot one of two men found hiding in a tree with a camera, he was charged and so were they, he won. Luckily he only clipped him. Trespassers may be shot what a deterrent to those with ideas of trying. They had many before that incident. Just recently a report a male driveing nude was involved in a crash no clothes to put on, added to his misery and charges. crazy nude experiences indeed, will catch the medias attention too.

go n nude

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2010 :  4:23:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm just as crazy when I have clothing on!

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  10:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Had a funny experience once on a beach in Cape Cod. Not really a nude beach, but my wife and I have been "liberating" it for years. This old guy and his wife were hiking along the beach and he decided to walk up the sand to where we were sitting (about 25 yards from the water) while his wife waited. Once there, he asked my wife what time it was. We got the impression he had never seen a nudist before in his life, and by gum he wasn't going to miss the chance to see one that looked like my wife close up. His wife didn't look too happy. We got a great chuckle out of that!

chunky dunker

Posted - 10/08/2010 :  8:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really shouldn't do this, but what the heck. I was at a naturist resort that had a bar. The bar had a stage and dance floor. It also had Karaoke night. Well, I had visited the bar (probably too many times. Okay for sure too many times.) I took my turn at the microphone to the Blues Brothers style version of "Sweet Home Chicago". There were bunches of drunken revelers on the dance floor and at the end of my quite awful butchering of the song, I thought it would be fun to "Crowd surf". That is to say I thought the crowd would pass my naked butt around overhead and deposit me back on the stage. I dived, and the crowd before me parted like the red sea and I would up flat on my face on the dance floor. So I dragged my drunk and naked butt up and thought that I had better go home, so I (Yes, I know) went out and got on my bicycle and started pedaling for the condo. Yup. Halfway home, In my naked inebriated state, Hit a curb. Flew over the hedge. Landed flat on my back just as the automatic lawn sprinklers kicked in. Much to the hoots and guffaws of the residents of that particular unit. I maintained a low profile for the rest of my trip.

badbugs
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  5:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey chunky dunker...Good one...Wife and I can't stop crackin' up.

chunky dunker

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  6:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, well. My life would make for a pretty entertaining movie, but nobody would see it because of the nudity. LOL. Glad you found it entertaining.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  02:30:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Once,some time back, I was hiking in the Sierra Nevada. I was walking quite a ways down a small stream, and ran into a nice pond in the creek. I was walking nude, and wanted to swim in this pond because I needed to feel refreshed. I waded in, swam around, got out, and started climbing the large rocks around the pond.

Unbeknownst to me, there were two middle-aged woman camping in sight of me. I didn't see them, but they sure did see me. I stumbled into them, and did not see them because of walking away from the stream to walk on a safe path slightly away from the stream. Then the trail went back to the stream and right into the campground. I saw the women, and with panic, put my clothes back on, which I carried in my napsack.

I did not know they saw me, until, from their campground, looked up stream to find they had an excellent view of me climbing the rocks in the nude. They were nice to me, and didn't mention anything, but they did smile a lot at me. Wonder why!

You never know who is around. At least they were too far away from a phone booth to report me, and judging by their facial expressions, would never have reported me, anyway. They were having too good a time watching me. I should have charged them for their enjoyment. LOL

It's quite 50-50 how others will react to seeing a nude person in the outdoors.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2010 :  01:25:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warmskin did you only think squirrels watched nudist, i'm glad you had a positive experience as it seems like you can hike, paddle or swim to the middle of nowhere get nude and someone will pop out of nowhere. and i would like a few of those rocks my little paridise spot is great for escaping to but no rocks to sunbathing on.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  02:55:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Bob,

When I first ran into my observers, I wished they were squirrels!! After talkig with the folks, they let me off the hook, so to speak, and with a smile, too.

There were huge rocks to tan on. Some of them were flat slab rocks, cooked in the sun. Ouch!!! But others were partly in the shade, too. When I met the women, I probably first looked like a I had a sunburn on my face --just a little blush.

Fortunately, they, being campers were more hardy than big city types. Nudity didn't bother them at all, but they had a nice entertainment that was purely unintentional!

James Madison

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Any legal nudist beach in US? Topic Next Topic: New member  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved