Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

Tweety
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  08:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly you would have to know this man. I think he does these things just because he can. And yes the parents were furious as were most of the club members. The members were aware of the reasons why the teens were covered one was cold the other was being polite. But you do not talk to this man his word is law.

It is sad that most people go to the clubs to get away from stress and relax, but if the owner is around every one is looking over their shoulders not knowing what fault he might find. Frankly I think he doesn't like kids. As they are usually his prime targets. Either telling the parents they can not bring the kids back or ejecting the parents.
Just as a side note you rarely see this club owner nude.

Tweety

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  10:26:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tweety;

This guy sounds like a real rectal oraface, I think I would find a new club. I understand its a very beautiful and popular park, but sounds like anything would be better than putting up his dictatorship.

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  3:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim, you're way too kind.

Everyone should do everything they can to make his life miserable. Kill his business by staying away, inviting everyone you know not to do business with him, etc. He is running a business, not a dinner party for non-paying guests and friends. He has legal obligations to provide services that are paid for. If you buy a TV at Walmart, they can't tell you no, we've decided you can't have it anymore. We're taking it back, and here's your money back. Same thing. If he dealt with me the way he has with others, I'd seek counsel.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/16/2004 3:51:15 PM

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  9:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it is because of people like this that newbies are more and more reluctant to join landed clubs.
the fact that the person is running a nudist camp and is rarely nude is another flashing light.

and the fact that his decisions aer subjective arbitrary nd final shoulsd give the aanr a reason to investigate and possibly reprimand him or revoke his charter.
oh, btw, is he a 100% aaanr required club?

Tweety
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  09:48:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No neither of his clubs are 100%aanar required. Actually they do not even ask about membership. Yes we lost alot of first timers because of him. We actually had the club manager question us about a couple that left wondering who they had talked to, and when we told the manager it was the owner they had talked to it was dropped seemed that they left after being made to feel uncomfortable. Also rules seem to change daily so you never know if you have broken the rules or not. They are mentioned orally to members then those members are told to pass the word around.

Tweety

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  5:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tweety I think Randy has a good point. Since he is not worried about the AANR, the best thing to do is hit him where he hurts, in his pocket book. Maybe if you talk to someone at AANR they can give you some guidance on how to deal with this guy. Good luck!

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  4:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is the 'post your question here' section and I have a question... so I'm in the right spot.

I noticed some people have nifty-cool photo albums on the site and I want one, too. So I clicked on the photo album thing and it told me I don't have a photo album account. Smart as I am, I knew that. But what I don't know is how to get a photo album account. Anybody want to share the secret with me?

Melissa

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2004 :  5:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sooooo glad you asked that question Melissa. We've been wondering that same thing. Though my wife is not ready to post her picture, she and I were wondering about when the time comes that she is more willing.

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  01:30:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me too, I was wondering that. Also can anyone tell me why the pages on this sight come up different sizes. Some of them you can see it all and others you have to use the bar to see left edge or right edge. Is is me or how admin sets it up??

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  02:52:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissastarr, I found out how you start an album. It tells how at the very bottom of the "Site news" and that is found in the "extras menu" drop down. And it (Site news) also has a shortcut at the top of the page. It tells how to do it and what the rules are. You have to ask Admen. They set it up for you. You will want to look at the rules first I would say.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  08:08:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ohhhh... thanks, hillbilly! I wrote to admin to get an album. I'll post the guidelines for anyone else who'd like to know. If you agree to them, you can e-mail Grand Pooh-Bah at admin@nudist-resorts.org Here's the guidelines:

Higher quality photos depicting nudism in its social and travel aspects will be considered for the Nudist-Resorts.Org Photo Gallery. Frontal nudity should feature an interesting or beautiful setting. Best would be nice photos of volleyball, picnics, or other common nudist activities where less emphasis is placed on bodies and more focus is on social and geographical setting. Photos are chosen at editor's discretion. Mail your entries to photos@nudist-resorts.org . You can find the Nudist-Resorts.Org Photo Gallery by clicking here.

To open a personal photo album, send a photo typical of the type you would post to the Admin at admin@nudist-resorts.org , and request a personal photo album account. Once your account is activated, you can upload your photos. Internet Explorer is required for uploading.

(Nude photos are ok, as long as your face is more prominent than your genitals.)

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  6:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got an album and I even put 2 photos in it! I'll have to ask people to take some pictures of me on my excursions so I can share!

Melissa

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  6:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Question: Do any of you live in an area that allows you to go outside in the nude? Currently live in a mobile home park. Neighbor in front and behind my trailer probably wouldn't mind me sunning in the buff but several of the other neighbors would. Sunning or tanning from sunlight into the trailer isn't an option since I installed special window tint on all my windows. They block UV rays. Needed the tint for when I'm sleeping days.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  6:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mom aka Cheri has 7 acres and can run around nude outside all she wants. In my photo album, I'm in her backyard. I live in an apartment complex in the city, however, and I just don't think I'd get away with it. With my neighbors, though, who knows? How could me being nude be any more deviant than selling drugs or having fist fights? I might very well be a positive force in this place!

Melissa

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  6:59:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saw the photos. Wish I could be so lucky. Even the remote areas here are being developed. Uncle owns some property near a swamp. It was remote enough that he and his wife could skinny dip in their homemade pond. They were VERY brave. With all the deadly snakes in that swamp, you wouldn't catch me swimming in that pond. But the area around that property has been developed enough that people can see into the property now. Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and get a house with an in the ground pool and a large fence around the yard for private fun.

quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Mom aka Cheri has 7 acres and can run around nude outside all she wants. In my photo album, I'm in her backyard. I live in an apartment complex in the city, however, and I just don't think I'd get away with it. With my neighbors, though, who knows? How could me being nude be any more deviant than selling drugs or having fist fights? I might very well be a positive force in this place!

Melissa

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved