Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 203 ]  [ Total: 203 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

AMun84

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  6:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(please nobody get offended by this in any way) Ok i was wondering if any1 knows a good beach or resort (clothing optional.. duh) in South Dakota, or somewhere close, that has lots of younger people? I dont want my first time to be with a bunch of people 30yrs or older, I want people closer to my age (18) so i dont feel as uncomfortable.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  7:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any info re. rates at Riverboat Nudist Club in FL? Their web page is very scant.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  10:19:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AMun84

(please nobody get offended by this in any way) Ok i was wondering if any1 knows a good beach or resort (clothing optional.. duh) in South Dakota, or somewhere close, that has lots of younger people? I dont want my first time to be with a bunch of people 30yrs or older, I want people closer to my age (18) so i dont feel as uncomfortable.

Doubt you can find much in or near SD but you can do a search on 'clothing optional 5k races'and find out when and where. These races draw a younger crowd than most nudist resort activities. Once such I participated in a few years back had 160 entrants.

Happy Nuding.

Michael19

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  5:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do nudists feel about masterbation?

I'm new here so cut me some slack. I'm not some troll or perv trying to get his rocks off but I am genuinely curious. I've heard so many times that: "Nudism has absolutely nothing to do with sex and there is complete respect for the human body", yet when the average Joe or Jane masterbates they tend to think of nudity as sexually arousing. Do nudists picture anything different when engaged in masterbation? Because it is very contradicting to the so called "true" nudist ideal. Again, I'm not trying to criticize or offend. If I have done either, I am truely sorry. I just want an honest answer.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2010 :  4:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey admin: How come you are allowing crass advertising on this site????

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 06/06/2010 :  4:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nude charles,

If you see any spamming on the site, just PM or email me at admin@nudist-resorts.org to speed up the removal process.

As far as I can see, at the moment the forum is clear of spam. Let me know if you see anything I've missed.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 06/06/2010 :  11:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Michael19, I would venture to say that nudists, being around nude bodies often, tend to lose the sexual fixation or fetish regarding the mere appearance of a nude body.

This leaves one to appreciate the beauty of the human body in all its varied forms, without making it into a sexual object.

That being said, we don't further discuss "how to masturbate" on this forum.

Michael19

Posted - 06/06/2010 :  11:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Admin,
While I respect your answer, you have failed to answer my question, which was not so much "how to masterbate" as "how nudists feel about it". But with such proclaimation toward a non-sexual look toward the body, it is left to question when masterbation occurs, which is a completely natural and healthy action taken by all, do average nudists engage in it in a way that is different from the average non-nudist does? That's all I'm trying to find out. Again, I mean no disrespect, I simply want honest answers.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 06/06/2010 :  11:53:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A separate thread in the "Do Nudists Have Sex?" section would be appropriate if you require more opinions from the members.

Be aware, any content deemed to be for the purpose of titillation or controversy will be deleted, along with the original poster.

naturist-fiction

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  08:59:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit naturist-fiction's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I have been writing naturist stories for a few years and the forum where I used to hang out with other naturist writers has closed now.

Would you consider opening a "Naturist Fiction" or "Naturist Stories" section where writers could talk about stories they wrote and exchange comments?

My own site has all my stories and doesn't have any real sexuality and no adverts or sign-up forms.

I created it only as a resource to post safe naturist fiction stories of quality (that's the goal, not sure I achieved it yet) without the inevitable decent into swingers territory which gets seriously on my nerves.

I am asking because I don't want to be flagged as a spammer when I try to generate discussions on writing naturist fiction stories and I prefer to ask permission than to beg for forgiveness (the opposite is a bad policy, in my opinion).

Thanks!

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  05:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
naturist-fiction -

Done!

See Naturist Fiction, Nudist Stories.

lookatme
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  02:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new to the whole nudist thing, i don't even know if i'm a real nudist... but i think i am.

It wouldn't be the first time i read that nudist community generally discourages public sexual behavior and feelings.

But... why? Why is it that we can't openly accept that the beauty of the nude body of the opposite sex can turn on?

Why if a nudist woman sees a nudist man openly aroused, she feels offended rather than flattered? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Sorry, maybe you wanna kill me now, maybe not...

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  10:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lookatme

I'm new to the whole nudist thing, i don't even know if i'm a real nudist... but i think i am.

It wouldn't be the first time i read that nudist community generally discourages public sexual behavior and feelings.

But... why? Why is it that we can't openly accept that the beauty of the nude body of the opposite sex can turn on?

Why if a nudist woman sees a nudist man openly aroused, she feels offended rather than flattered? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Hi lookatme,

That's actually a good question that focuses on an aspect of social nudity that I've observed for years, as a President of a AANR club and as an AANR dropout.

There is a strong psychological tendancy of people who violate one social "rule" to wrap themselves all the more tightly in all the other rules. Violating the one rule is scary, daring, and "out there." So most people who violate one socaial rule like nudity will tend to be more concerned with obeying all the other rules, and even enforcing all the other social rules.

Most nudists react to their vulnerability by clinging even more tightly to other social morals such as sexuality. That's the psychological reason.

Blessings
Bob Knows

lookatme
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  2:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Knows

quote:
Originally posted by lookatme

Hi lookatme,

That's actually a good question that focuses on an aspect of social nudity that I've observed for years, as a President of a AANR club and as an AANR dropout.

There is a strong psychological tendancy of people who violate one social "rule" to wrap themselves all the more tightly in all the other rules. Violating the one rule is scary, daring, and "out there." So most people who violate one socaial rule like nudity will tend to be more concerned with obeying all the other rules, and even enforcing all the other social rules.

Most nudists react to their vulnerability by clinging even more tightly to other social morals such as sexuality. That's the psychological reason.

Blessings
Bob Knows

Oh, thank you, i think i get what you mean.

So, the thing is that since nudism is against "the holy list of social rules" of today's society, the nudist tries to dissimulate (or at least feel less guilty) it thru obeying more tightly other of those rules?

Now to the real questions...

Can that change and we openly accept that aspect of the nude body, that IT IS naturally a turn-on to the opposite sex?

I'm eager to find my place, whatever it is, i just want to join a community where it is accepted that a nude body of the opposite sex is a turn-on for me as a straight man, and that i'm not expected to hide or refrain it, nor that whoever is the subject of my arousal gets offended but rather that she feels "flattered" like a non-nudist person tends to feel i think.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  2:33:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry lookatme, it ain't gonna happen.

Would you openly have sex on a clothed beach? In the courtyard of your local Shopping Mall? How about the center field bleachers during a baseball game? (gives a whole new meaning to "seventh inning stretch")

That is the reason. Having open sex on a nude beach gives the prudes another reason to force the closing of what nude beaches remain.

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.94 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved