Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 132 ]  [ Total: 132 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  07:29:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have a member in UK who was trying to set up a webcam group. There is a group based in US that has a chat on Tuesday night (1am your time). This site has MANY of us who are solo home nudists.
Personal note, we might be distant cousins my family left Scottland about 1850.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

satori

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  2:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Send satori an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
hi
I would like to find out how to get to the group's paltalk room. After downloading paltalk I got a login name and began browsing "chatgroups (beta)". Checked the allow adult content box. But there was no "meet new friends" category to go to. Instead I typed that phrase in the 'search' box. Got nothing. Also the full paltalk name for the group. Same again. Does that mean simply that there was no moderator online? I tried at 17.00 GMT Thursday 5th July.
thanks for your time

Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  09:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by satori

hi
I would like to find out how to get to the group's paltalk room. After downloading paltalk I got a login name and began browsing "chatgroups (beta)". Checked the allow adult content box. But there was no "meet new friends" category to go to. Instead I typed that phrase in the 'search' box. Got nothing. Also the full paltalk name for the group. Same again. Does that mean simply that there was no moderator online? I tried at 17.00 GMT Thursday 5th July.
thanks for your time

The room is open only on Tuesdays at 8pm Eastern time.

Our naturist/nudist chat takes place every Tuesday after 8pm Eastern
time. People from all over the globe join in, and we're inviting you
to be part of this fun time.

Below are explicit directions. We hope you join us.
1.) Open browser (Explorer, Netscape, etc.)
2.) In Address or URL field enter: http://www.paltalk.com
3.) Screen on right middle side will have <click> button to: "Download
Pal talk for FREE"
4.) If not asked for download, "Click here to Download" in the left
most top center.
5.) <Click> on save and put it on your desktop, where you can find it
most easily.
Note: if using a dial-up modem, it will take some time but do not be
alarmed; this Chat group is really worth the wait. The DSL or Cable
download will be quicker. The file name is pal_install_r17704.exe a
little over 5 meg
* The client program part works great with dial-up lines.*
6.) Close all programs and click on the icon of the
pal_install_r17704.exe on your desktop.
If asked, install usual/recommended features.
7) The Paltalk program will add an icon to your desktop and/or start
up folders.
8.) Connect to the internet and click on desktop icon. A mini window
will popup asking for your ID or ask if you are a new user. <Click> on
new user. You can use a nickname or even your real name.
9.) You will be given a confirmation ID sent to your e-mail address
that is required for getting a log in.
10.) Use that confirmation ID and password to get into system.
11.) You will notice that the Pal talk window looks much like a
messenger chat window much like Yahoo Messenger.
12.) In the center top of the Pal talk Messenger window is the Chat
group, click on that <tab>
13.) Select the browse for all groups and another window will come up.
NOTE: you will have to <click> on the Adult consent in the upper left
had corner to get into the groups that we are under.
14.) From the selection on the left you can <click> on Adult & drill
down to <Conversations>
15.) You can find us under: Nudist resorts org (no punctuation)
16.) Most times the group usually starts after 8pm. The room is open
only when a Moderator is available. If you don't see the group at 8pm,
click on the refresh shortly, and it will show up. After you enter the
group, add as a favorite so you can find it quickly the next time you
want to join the chat.

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  10:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I’m confused on this whole concept of nudity. My first question is: Why do you need a movement for this concept? When you bathe you’re naked, some of you sleep naked and of course when having sex you’re naked. So why need a movement?

There are already areas designated as clothing optional to accommodate, so why do you need attention drawn to you?

The second question and my last; What do you wish to accomplish with a movement of nudity? It is true that nudists are just like everyone else. I know, I’ve been to a clothing optional beach and people voice their opinions as well as their prejudice very well and very loud. At the nude beach I was at there was a vast majority of more White people than others. At a “textile” beach the numbers were somewhat even. It was not a scientific study, just one of observation. Perhaps a new topic should be formed as to the race of the nudists who are members. It would be interesting to see the outcome. By the way, I’m white, single and a male, which of course already has its own stigma attached to it.

b123igt

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  6:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any female nudist in central North Carolina???? Seems what I have been finding on this site are mostly males. I am a guy, but don't want to socialize with just guys.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  10:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by b123igt

Are there any female nudist in central North Carolina???? Seems what I have been finding on this site are mostly males. I am a guy, but don't want to socialize with just guys.

Have you visited any of the NC clubs? You would have better luck in introducing a lady friend to nudism than to find a nudist lady to date.
This site is not comprised of ALL naturists/nudists.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 08/24/2007 10:11:15 AM

fhbh

Posted - 10/03/2007 :  8:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our Question is We are new nudists and like to be on our lanai, but have neighbors that watch us, is it illegal on our own property to be nude without a privacy fence?

JohnnyBnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  05:44:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fhbh

Our Question is We are new nudists and like to be on our lanai, but have neighbors that watch us, is it illegal on our own property to be nude without a privacy fence?

The laws regarding nudity depend on where you live. I live in Florida. You're use of the word "lanai" instead of patio, suggests you may live here too. You can be nude, and seen by neighbors, if they don't file a complaint. If they call the police, and file a complaint, you will be arrested. The police can not act on their own. Meaning, if only a police officer sees you, it's still legal. They have to have someone complain. The bottom line is, that pretty much anywhere in the USA, you can not be nude in public view. Except in legally designated areas. If your neighbors have already seen you, and haven't made any problems for you, than they may be accepting of your lifestyle. If they are approachable, talk to them. Research nudity restrictions in your community.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  10:01:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fhbh

In addition to state laws, there may be county restrictions on nudity. Each county or city may enact its own ordinances.

The state laws of FL read:
800.02 Unnatural and lascivious act.

A person who commits any unnatural and lascivious act with another person commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. A mother's breastfeeding of her baby does not under any circumstance violate this section.

History.--s. 1, ch. 7361, 1917; RGS 5425; CGL 7568; s. 778, ch. 71-136; s. 2, ch. 93-4.

800.03 Exposure of sexual organs.

It is unlawful to expose or exhibit one's sexual organs in public or on the private premises of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner, or to be naked in public except in any place provided or set apart for that purpose. Violation of this section is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. A mother's breastfeeding of her baby does not under any circumstance violate this section.

History.--s. 1, ch. 7360, 1917; RGS 5445; CGL 7588; s. 1, ch. 61-51; s. 779, ch. 71-136; s. 3, ch. 93-4.

-
-

Ash2004

Posted - 10/06/2007 :  12:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am a nudist because my Boyfreind and his family are i dont hate it but my boyfreinds mother asked me a question it was how does she get rid of or reduce saggy breats if any of you could help i would appreciate it

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/06/2007 :  1:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Somewhere on the forum this has been discussed. Short answer is surgery. Gravity will take its toll.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  1:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ash2004

i am a nudist because my Boyfreind and his family are i dont hate it but my boyfreinds mother asked me a question it was how does she get rid of or reduce saggy breats if any of you could help i would appreciate it

Your boyfriend's mother needs to ask her primary care physician for a referral to a plastic surgeon who specializes in breast reconstruction.
Cheri

-
-

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  6:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears that the Paltalk has morphed into PalTalkScene. I downloaded and installed toe program and tried to follow Cheri's instructions froma a previous post, but had a lot of problems. I eventually dug around enough to find what I believe is where the chat would occur. Am I correct in understanding posts about PalTalk that the nudist resorts org won't show up except on the Tuesday when it is actually active?
Thanks. Hopefully I will get a chance to participate now that I have figured it out.

Live - Laugh - Love

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  09:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NRO's PalTalk chat is available, as you surmised, only when a Moderator is available. It's not even visible until then. Hope you can make it.
Cheri

-
-

domo

Posted - 10/20/2007 :  6:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are looking for a nudist resort with beach and pool, but with clothing worn outwith pool and beach areas. Does such a resort exist?

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved