Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 530 ]  [ Total: 530 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Where do you like to be naked?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india
Page: of 11

nudecouple2824

Posted - 11/08/2012 :  5:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we recently been to Naturist Village in Cape De Agde. and it was our 1st outdoor/public nudity experience at beach and whole village. We both loved it and planning to go there again next summer.

We are 28m/24 f.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  12:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cloudy you have it made with 515,000 arce national forest behind you, sound like a hikers (nude) paradise. i have a park that i hike nude but it's like only a 100 acres or so and yes it easy to stumble on textiles maybe i need to find another forest.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  04:00:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was where I liked to be nude. It was in a California State Park. Yes, even in Victorian California, there are many area you cannot be nude in. Thus, I did the impossible and stripped down at a state park.

Fortunately, I was not the only one. It was in a Sierra Nevada foothill park (as opposed to the National Forest portion of the Sierra, which is most of it). There were many 20 year old, or thereabouts at this park, annexed to a river. I showed those whipper-snappers a thing or two by going nude at this beach.

Later on, I went upstream, away from the state park and felt relieved that I was no longer subject to the park rangers. This is where I would like to be nude, next summer.

I came, I stipped, I conquered. Or as they say at Nudist-resort.org - I came, I clicked, I blogged.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Edited by - Warmskin on 11/09/2012 04:02:19 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  01:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are so fortunate to have a private enough backyard to be naked outside all the time. We are also naked inside all the time but ... there are times when you just need MORE ROOM to roam, explore, feel free. I love to camp, love to hike, love, love, love the beach. It would be so great to have clothing optional areas in ALL CA State Parks where we could camp, enjoy the beach, lakes, rivers, hike and just enjoy nature without being hassled by authorities or textiles.

When we can't get away, we head to our club that is large enough for us to take long walks, even a little hiking (the kind of hiking I can do, currently). I'm also a very social person so I enjoy spending time with others that enjoy being nude as well. The club offers most of that for us but ... no beach. We also enjoy the social vibe, comforts and amenities of resorts.

We just enjoy living the lifestyle we live and so we like being naked ... wherever we can!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  11:45:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sailawaybob,, your always welcome to come up to Nor'west Pa. Lottsa forest and not too many people. Hunting season is the worst time. The hunters are camouflaged and you'll walk right up to one and not know. Give them a shock, lookin for deer and give them a bare ass. Ha ha.

cowbells

Posted - 11/18/2012 :  9:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by monicat2010

Hi my nudist friends,

Where do you like to be naked? A survey from a nudist dating site [deleted] says: there are more than 100,000,000 nudist or nudist-curious. Most of them love to be naked at home. Only a few nudists love sunbathing. How about you?
beach and pool

Edited by - Admin to remove repeated spam.

mickeysimzac
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2012 :  07:13:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just earlier this year discovered how much we love being nude. We live in an apartment with our 2 sons, so being nude at home doesn't happen as much as we'ed like. We did eat breakfast nude one morning on our porch. It was fabulous. We just joined AANR, have a vacation planned at Turtle Lake Resort in Michigan next summer, and are planning our first nudist club experience when we go to Fort Myers in 4 weeks. We would be nude 24/7 if we could.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/31/2012 :  07:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do your sons know about it yet?

Dcleatr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2012 :  1:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While in Ft. Myers what nudist resort do you plan to visit?

Don't let them take away your right to bare butts!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2013 :  11:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cloudy worst thing about hunting season is hunters shoot anything that moves , and pa. thats a long ways to go to hike but tempting..

mickeysimzac
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2013 :  1:43:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't told sons yet, wife says we don't need to at this time. Planning on going to Edun Lake in Naples while we are in Ft. Myers.

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2013 :  11:52:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sailawaybob, ya gotta wear an orange hat and orange sneakers. Ha, but in the winter, it's just too damn cold. Serious shrinkage problem. Gettin close to Florida time. Think we'll head down south for a few weeks.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2013 :  5:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being nude around the house gets old fast.. my girl friend an I love spending long weekends at Avalon in WV we're already planning several trips for this coming Summer. I also checked out Beechwood Lodge last Summer and really liked it. The place was really nice an well taken care of and wasnt to far from home. Best of all the people were great! Definitely cant wait to spend more time there this Summer! I also love day trips to Sandy Hook in NJ im hoping they can get it open in time for the coming season. Anywhere we can hike, swim an play volleyball is a great place to be naked!! :)

jimbrooms

Posted - 01/11/2013 :  11:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like being nude at the beach resorts campgrounds

jiml

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2013 :  6:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mariarose

Has anyone here ever gotten so used to being nude at home that they forget when they are elsewhere? This just happened to me last weekend, we were working at a rendezvous (not a nudist venue) and a huge wind blew up during the night. I sat up in bed and started to crawl out of our tarp shelter to make sure everything in camp was buttoned down tight, and realized I was about to go out completely nude with other people all around me. Then I actually thought to myself, "this wind feels so good, do I risk it?" The answer was, of course, "No!" but the point is, I actually forgot about being nude in the first place. Anybody here done that?

Sure! If, as you say, you're used to being nude almost always, it is possible and it has happened that you forget where you are and that you're naked and can make a seemingly normal action, where you shouldn't be nude.

I've done it a few times and once, when we were camping in Pismo Beach, I got up around 3 am to go to the bathroom. Our tent trailer didn't have a potty. I was about 1.5 RV sites from ours when I remembered ... "ahhhh ... we are not camping at the club!" Walked back and grabbed my robe. hahaha

The other times, I've been here at home. Just get caught up in what we're doing, usually yard work and find myself about to walk out the man gate to the front yard and not have anything on.

I think the funniest thing I've done was begin taking off my clothes after getting in the truck with non nudist friends. I made a quick adjustment and just said ... "I'm tucking in my shirt."

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.9 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved