Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 190 ]  [ Total: 190 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Where do you like to be naked?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india
Page: of 11

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  08:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Going to be in the high nineties again today. Gerry and I are planning an afternoon hike up our creek in our woods. Anyone want to come along?

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  08:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would if I could! Sounds like a perfect thing to do!

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  7:26:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost 4 mile hike in our woods and up our creek. Lovely!

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  11:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
WOW! Mariarose, sounds like heaven.

Jim

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2010 :  07:28:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MariaRose, Can you send a heliocopter to NC and pick me up?

Happy Nuding.

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  07:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you and Gerry, Mariarose! One of life's purest and wonderful experiences is hiking naked. Yes, I would love to come along, but I'll just have to settle for joining you two in spirit.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2010 :  06:03:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anywhere and everywhere (if it's comfortable, practicable and probably legal!). In our opinion, there are heaps of things far better done naked, which include (but are not limited to) running, hiking (Hi Mariarose!), swimming, horseriding, sailing (preferable somewhere a bit warmer than NSW in the Winter!), cycling, and canoeing! Must put in an extra-special vote for the canoeing - a definite "must do" and if the weather's warm it combines nicely with swimming naked (especially if you have our problems of keeping the craft on an even keel, when "accidents" lead to unplanned swimming opportunities!)

Phil & Timea S.

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2010 :  08:05:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Parrotile, I used to canoe (pre nudie days, though) and liked it. I do not like nude bareback horseback riding, although Gerry does. Forgive me if this is crude, but I get horse hair in a place I don't want it. I will continue with a saddle! I used to LOVE to sail, and can only dream of what it would feel like au naturelle! Too bad the two of you live on the other side of the world from the two of us, we could have gobs of fun together.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  02:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI there MariaRose!

We use the "el cheapo" rotomoulded polyethylene sit-on kayaks - tough as, and (seemingly) easier to get back on when we have an unplanned upset! The combination of sun and warmer water is a definite big plus, and for us the biggest extra plus is the river being 3 minutes from our front door!

As to the horse-hair "problem" - used to solve that with a thin blanket - still able to "Grip with the knees" as we were taught from day one, but a lot more comfortable for everyone involved.

If our investments "produce" as expected we might yet be able to meet up - Mrs would like to restart sailing, and with the present economic woes, there are a number of well built and well maintained sailing vessels coming onto the market - let's just say at this stage "we have plans" . . . (definitely involving as much time in the mid-latitudes as possible - neither of us "do cold" very willingly!

Phil & Timea S.

nermazerk

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  10:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We use to go to Italy, Jesolo. Near Venice. Very friendly.
Some pics what we made there, are up on www.amateurmax.com("on the beach" category)

Ciao

Download Attachment: jesolo11.jpg
46.4 KB

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  10:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would love to see Italy, with or without my clothes on!

Been loving the hikes on my property this past week. Plan to go again today. Have fun all!

lovdlsol

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  09:46:33 AM  Show Profile  Send lovdlsol a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We like to get nude at the sequioans in castro valley ca.

Landlord
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  10:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, for my wife and I, our favorite places are Little Beach on Maui, Kahena Black Sand Beach on Hawaii. We also enjoy a landed Club in southeastern Ohio. Most of our nude time is spent at home, either in our home or on our patio.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  11:08:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We live on acreage, so just around the property, total privacy to enjoy the pleasant environment.
Pete
Santa Barbara County

Petewhim

Edited by - PeteWhim on 07/02/2010 11:11:24 AM

hondo99

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  04:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love going nude at home but I really must be careful as I have a grand-daughter that lives with us. My wife is against nudity but I enjoy it so when she is at work. I belong to a nudist club in Northern Idaho called Sun Meadow resort and it is going to host the AANR convention this year. I am courious to see how I do with so many people
Ron

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.99 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved