Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 178 ]  [ Total: 178 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 My mom and her friends naked what do I do?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Howdy! Topic Next Topic: Any Ontarians out there?  

nakie413
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  12:57:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So my mom is a full-fledged nudist and loves to just walk around in the buff. One day she was able to convince all of her friends to come out one day. My mom talked to them about nudism and next thing you know they all have nothing on and they're out sunbathing on our deck. It's pretty nice to see new people here and they're all pretty good looking but it's also kind of awkward. She's now inviting them over like two to three times a week. How do I get used to this? Do I join them? Invite my own friends over?

dick100

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  06:10:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just be yourself and join them. They (and you) won't see anything you haven't seen before. Nudity can be free and wonderful, just enjoy the moment.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  08:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This person has 5 of the most unbelievable posts. Welcome to Fantasy Island.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

nakie413
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  11:32:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What makes this post so unbelievable?

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  11:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Go ahead. If you feel uncomfortable with others, try having no clothes on around your mother first.

Edited by - dragon on 05/14/2010 11:50:04 AM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  7:09:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nakie313...what makes it unbeliveable is not just the one post, but like Bob said...there are 5 (converting the neighborhood pool to CO, the actress from "The Office" hanging out at this pool naked, etc...). I'm willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but with so many stories...they just become less believable.

Edited by - free2be on 05/14/2010 7:28:12 PM

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  7:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nakie413 is a comedian. His posts gave me a good laugh.

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  8:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here, let me take care of this.

Edited by - blackrebel on 05/14/2010 8:17:23 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  02:41:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, man, I gotta get some of that stuff. Do they sell it at Walmart?

The poster in question is currently prevented from posting further, until some proof is provided to the Admin that any of this is true. Any photos or identification provided will be kept strictly confidential.

Don't hold your breath, folks. The IP resolves not to Brazil, but to Plano, TX.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  05:42:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
blackrebel...it looks like your spray works. Good job!

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  07:04:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Oh, man, I gotta get some of that stuff. Do they sell it at Walmart?

WOW. It does have the Walmart colors come to think of it.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  08:44:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont you kinda feel a little sad for the few that actually replied to this troll!

Live love and have fun

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  11:43:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The short time I've been a member here, it's obvious Admin and the members do a great job of keeping it real - it's easy to be spoiled by those efforts and assume all posts are genuine. It's hard to fault geniune nudists wanting to give sincere advice to others, even if the troll alarm is going off.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  6:37:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by txnatnud

The short time I've been a member here, it's obvious Admin and the members do a great job of keeping it real - it's easy to be spoiled by those efforts and assume all posts are genuine. It's hard to fault geniune nudists wanting to give sincere advice to others, even if the troll alarm is going off.

Thanks txnatnud! I am willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt the first time. Trolls burn out quickly...probably come back under a different name but at times can be somewhat entertaining for a post or two.

SunTanMan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2010 :  08:43:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

Dont you kinda feel a little sad for the few that actually replied to this troll!

Live love and have fun

What is even sadder to me is when people reply to a post that is 5 or more years old..........as if it was posted yesterday!

Guess that is why our report cards have two grade sections for READING:

READING
READING COMPREHENSION

STM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2010 :  04:56:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nakie just emailed me the proof of what he said.

It wasn't his mom, it was a hooker. It wasn't her friends, it was a bunch of winos. It wasn't at a pool, but at a cesspool. It wasn't three times a week, it was never. And, yes, Nakie, you should get nude and join yourself.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Previous Topic: Howdy! Topic Next Topic: Any Ontarians out there?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved