Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 200 ]  [ Total: 200 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 Eden Bay
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Central Florida Beaches - Trip Report Topic  

sailorman

Posted - 10/08/2003 :  5:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Send sailorman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I noticed recently that Eden Bay had reopened in the Dominican Republic. My wife and I stayed there a few years ago and it was a very good resort. The lapping of the ocean on the shore was put me to sleep every night. Didn't want to leave. If it is the same as it was then, then it will be a good place to go. The Dominican Republic is generally a good value for your tourist dollar.

Every day above ground is a good day.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2003 :  9:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It will be even beter. You can make your reservations
here: http://www.edenbay.com/Res_Step1.php?L=E&GoBack=Main&Promo=cherial

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

paradiseron

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  09:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We cannot rave enough about the two week vacation we spent at Eden Bay Resort from the 9th. of Oct. to the 22nd. When we went to other naturist resorts, we did not get anywhere near the pampered feeling and the warm welcome that we experienced there.

The resort is breath taking. The landscape is lush with flowers and coconut trees. There are two enormous swimming pools one of which has a swim up bar and the other one is on the beach and has a 9ft. deep end, one water volley ball pool and two hot tubs, one of which is right next to the crashing waves of the ocean.

Every one has a view of the ocean from a large hotel room to a beachfront villa to the fourth row villas.

The food is incredible. At other resorts we endured buffet food, but here you choose what you want to eat from the menu, your meals are very carefully prepared and you can request to have it made the way you specify. They aim to please. Dario, the head waiter, will go out of his way to make sure each dining experience is perfect.

What really stands out about the resort is how warm and accommodating the staff is. Impeccable maid service, any drink you want Katrina will make it. We enjoyed the many exciting things to do there, we kayaked, took a jeep safari up into the mountains. This really gave us a chance to see just how gorgeous the northern coast of the DR really is. We went into a home of a local native to see their simple life style. He showed us how to cut up a coconut to get the milk and meat out of it. It was tasty.

We went to Blue Lake; the water is really, really blue and cold. We then went to La Boca Beach to see the pristine beach and all the coconut trees. The final stop for shopping was in Rio San Juan then on to the resort for a swim and shower. The tour was from 1 P.M. to 6 P.M. On another day we took a couple of hours to go to Cabrera to shop for gifts and to have a few ice cold Presidentes (the local beer), all the local people are very friendly. There is also horseback riding in the mountains and from one point you can see Eden Bay and the blue ocean, really pretty or you can go snorkeling from our beach. Scuba diving trips can be set up from the resort.

The most relaxing part of our stay was in the elaborate spa. You can have body wraps, pedicures, manicures, and facials, whatever you need. We both got massages right next to the ocean. Balcus, the message therapist, really worked deep into the muscles. We both were limp and felt great.

The prices include everything but the excursions and Spa treatments, much more cost effective than anything we have done in a long time, and much better. Visit their web site http://www.edenbay.com/ and you will see how wonderful it is. The web page is nice, but being there and seeing the resort for yourself is a vacation you soon won't forget. Roseanne and myself would like to give the resort 4 out of 5 stars for a rateing.

Naturally,
Roseanne & Ron

Previous Topic: Central Florida Beaches - Trip Report Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved