Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 174 ]  [ Total: 174 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
 Interesting things about pools and hot tubs
 NEIGHBORHOOD POOL
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: above ground pools Topic Next Topic: Using salt water/ plumbing re-vamp/ corrosion etc  

Moartoast

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  7:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone ever skinny-dipped in your neighborhood pool? When no one was around? With freinds? Late at night? Early morning? How do you usually go about it? Share your experience.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  8:59:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are setting yourself up for indecent exposure which will mean arrest. Expect a stiff fine or a week in the slammer.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  01:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're speaking of a "community pool"...then ...NO...we have not. We do have one in our development but we also have our own so...no need to do that.

I have gone into the hot tub at a hotel we've stayed at but it was very early in the morning....3-4am. It was great and no one around or up!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  8:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Strange to me, the thought that nudists are somehow some sort of exhibitionists or fringe rule breakers.
Been a nudist my entire life..and don't really care to get fined or arrested by being naked in settings that do not allow it. Last time I checked one cannot be naked in public places. I also don't have bon fires on my front lawn..I have a fireplace:)

Jenn

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  8:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I may have over-reacted. A private pool should be no problem, but if a public pool is involved (albeit discreetly), my comments stand.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  10:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when i was a kid - teen i lived in a community that had two pools one for adults, one for kids when i reach teen years i was about only kid left in the community rest were old folks needless to say few used the pool so my girlfriend and i would skinnydip alot, got caught a couple time but back in the 70's people would scould but never called the police.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  09:24:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only place I skinnydipped long ago was a hotel with an indoor pool it was like 3am when no one was there I even had permission from woman at front desk. I had asked her if pool can still be used as it was heated, she said "well it is technically closed, why? are you wanting to skinnydip?" I kind of was quiet and she just said towels are over there enjoy.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  10:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have skinny dipped in the neighborhood pool when I was a neighborhood volunteer. It was after I closed the pool and the sun was setting. I did not swim for long because I did not want to get caught. The pool has since been closed and filled in.
I used to skinny dip in hotel pools on many business trips. Most hotels have made it very difficult to access the pool after hours. It is a shame because swimming really relaxes me, and wearing a suit just isn't the same.

~Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  3:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live on a cul de sac and when in the past a neighbor is on vacation I have skinny dipped in every one of their pools. It is a thrill and I usually do it at night. I do not think that any of them know that I am a nudist. I have not been caught and we do not talk about things like nudist at get togethers, except once. We were having a small dinner party at one of the houses in the neighborhood, but not in the cul de sac and the hosting male was the chef and he mentioned to one of the ladies that when he called her earlier in the day she refused to come over and help. Her reply was that her husband was out sunning naked and she was not going to leave him. The chef replied "Well how do you know that I was not cooking naked?" The conversation continued for a little while and since I had just meet most of the neighbors I did not chime in with any information.

Previous Topic: above ground pools Topic Next Topic: Using salt water/ plumbing re-vamp/ corrosion etc  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.13 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved