Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 163 ]  [ Total: 163 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Home Renovations in the nude
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A Critique of Nudism in 2001 Topic Next Topic: Going nude for long periods of time
Page: of 3

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  4:48:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well we're in the middle of some extensive renovations in our home and I just spent the entire day naked while I spread drywall mud on all the new drywall. Needless to say I'm covered in mud and, it got into the craziest places. My wife came home and said she never wants me to wear clothes to do renos again.
So I was wondering what other stories are out there about naked home renovations, anyone care to share?

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  7:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have done interior painting in the nude, and looked a bit Navajo White when I was done. I don't mind getting paint on my body, as that washes off more easily that paint from clothes. I hate getting it in my hair however. And it is hard to scrub off of finger and toenails. Also, climbing ladders while barefoot is painful.

Despite these problems, I will continue to paint in the nude. It's easier to get help that way, too!

Annie

Life is best lived bare

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  7:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I do all of our yard work nude..gardening, mowing the lawn etc. When it comes to climbing up on a ladder I usually put something on if I am above our fence( which is 10 ft high) or on the roof. Anything indoors of course, no clothes required. My husband redid our bathroom, tiling, drywall, framing all nude of course:) Still have to wear something when we work n the front yard, but backyard and inside never:) We have worked long and hard to have a large private backyard for this very reason.

Jenn

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  7:43:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya Annie , that's one of the best reasons for doing dirty jobs naked, less laundry.
Jenn , we're also working very hard at getting our backyard completely private.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  10:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wallpapering, painting, sheetrocking, taping are some renovations I've done in the nude.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  10:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I stayed naked for a long holiday weekend while building a deck and fence around the pool. The boys told me to be careful with the skill saw.

Also painted the bathroom the other day.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  11:50:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Redecorated, repainted and did some renovation work at our other home...then sold it.

Now in this new home...doing the same thing...painting and decorating. There is no better way of doing this type of work but in the nude.

Aside from being more fun....I find I'm much more productive when I work in the nude.

lettuceman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  06:50:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's the only way to work. Clean up is always so easy.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  07:13:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going to start with the painting again as soon as its warm enough to leave the windows open. It seems like I just got done it yesterday.

Tim

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  08:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to wash windows and do ALL my housework while I'm nude.

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  08:18:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have done lots of remodeling and painting jobs in the buff..... In fact my mother bought a house near us and prior to her moving in I did some quick fixes and touch-ups that way as well. It feels great I do it as much as possible.

roger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  08:24:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where to start Ive done almost evry home improvment/maintance nude (except snow blowing the drive)Mowing nude, dug a pond nude built a shed,about the only thing i dont do nude is plumbing (hot solder ect.)

Download Attachment: 12333.JPG
31.46 KB

txvic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  09:45:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done quite a lot of inside work in the buff. from the response it seems a lot of us have. work is always more fun if you can do it naked!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  8:30:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my Florida home, I did a lot of painting; laid down wood laminate floors on over 800 square feet of flooring between the living room, dining room, family room & master bedroom; installed new baseboards almost all the way around the house; crown moulding in the master bedroom; hung new light fixtures; installed new toilets & sinks in the bathrooms; laid outdoor carpeting down in the screened in porch; mowed the backyard; trimmed the 10-12 foot ficus hedges all the way around the backyard; cleaned the pool & filter; and numerous other things all in the nude.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2010 :  9:56:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The lot of us would make for an "interesting" home improvement company.

"Gua-ron-teed" on time-we want to get back outside!

Tim

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  7:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a guy in Tampa Bay that has the perfect job. He is a home repair person that works naked when ever possible.

Here is his link.
http://www.nakedan.com/

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: A Critique of Nudism in 2001 Topic Next Topic: Going nude for long periods of time  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved