Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 466 ]  [ Total: 466 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Does anyone go to nude beaches during Winter?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Why do we do this? Topic Next Topic: Keeping the all over tan?
Page: of 2

Superguard_Sin

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  10:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone go to nude beaches during the winter? When there is still snow on the ground?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  06:56:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The devil might!! LOL I'd rather rent an indoor pool at this time of the year.

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  07:07:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gunnison had a polarbear dip last Jan. Don't know about this year. You CAN go there all year but, frostbite isn't fun.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  12:10:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wouldn't even go to haulover this week its only 60 degrees down there.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  9:03:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before they started citing nude sunbathers at San Onofre State Beach....we went all the time in the winter. Like today...it was in the low 70's at the beach and it would have been nice weather to sit in the sun...even with a slight breeze.

Just recently, a seal carcass washed ashore and the park staff...in their infinite wisdom...or lack thereof...took the carcass from where it was originally and transported it almost 4 miles south to...you guessed it!...right smack in the middle of the beach where all the nudist usually go.

The Superintentant swears up and down that they were not being mean spirited or did they do this on purpose but why would the take it all the way down there?

So...not only do you have to watch for rangers but...even if you wanted to visit this section of the beach...you'll now have to contend with the stench of a seal carcass.

Edited by - FireProf on 01/05/2010 9:03:55 PM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  03:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Re; San Ofore Beach, who would have ever thought that California would be such a prudish state. Go figure.

Florida, Hawaii, or Southern California would be logical choices, or anywhere south of the equator. Don't confuse Southern California with Northern California. The latter is not nice in the winter. Not that is snows there, but the air is in the low 50s for the high in the winter, and the water is around 55 degrees all year. Get in your car and head south to Black's Beach.

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  11:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't really posted much re: San O...To put it simple:"Screw or prudish CA Gov." Guess it Blacks for us all in So ca from now on.

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  10:15:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Canada and I go to nude beaches in the winter. I fly 4000 miles to the Caribbean to do it though.

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  4:02:45 PM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

I would love to go to the nude resorts in the winter but here they are closed from november to april so we are going to go to haulover beach for a few days in two weeks.

rikki

rikki

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  4:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Only when it's warm enough, other wise it wouldn't be a nude beach.

Unless your a polar bear ... LOL

Diger

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  12:11:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Are they actually citing nude sunbathers at San O now?

Annie

Life is best lived bare

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  12:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They've only threatened to but I haven't heard of anyone getting cited yet. Not sure how many are nude on this side of the fenceline though. But...on another site...I read that a couple of people actually got cited. I've tried to get some confirmation but no one's answering.

Last time I was down there....many had ventured south of the fenceline so they wouldn't be hassled.

I want to go down there in a couple of weeks. Maybe the weather will be better. I'll have to check it out and give a report.

PS....apologies...I should have worded my previous post to read that "since they now had the right to start citing..."

Edited by - FireProf on 01/17/2010 12:33:18 AM

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  2:41:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It will be tough to figure out what the "truth" is about San Onofre during the middle of winter. When the Spring and Summer roll around we'll see how strict they will be. Hopefully it's all more of a scare tactic. And once the regular crowds return it will be as it has been for years. They have always "been able" to cite, just never enforced it. The only difference now is all of the "talk" about citing trying to deter people. Plus its easy to cite one or two people, which is about all you will find during winter time. I'll be curious to see them cite on a 90 degree July day when there's 80 -100 nudists on the beach.
Who knows maybe they will back up their "talk" Guess we will wait and see. If they do though, I imagine Blacks down the road will get a sudden influx in attendance.

Jenn

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  10:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats the deal in california they say they are cracking down statewide, don't those idiot legislators have enough to deal with getting their budget straight. if the 50 U.S. states would wake up and see the revenue they could get from the nudist communities for parking fees, look at haulover bch in miami, when i go to apollo bch in florida i pass by the deserted parking lot beach 1,2,3, and 4 deserted or almost lot 5 packed. if they made lot 4 nude it would be packed to. if they designated a few beaches in each state nude optional they would see $$$$ revenue.

Darkhorse
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  10:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I lived in central California I would sometimes go to Pirates Cove beach in San Luis Obispo county in the winter. That area frequently has a few "warm" days in January or February.

As for citations and California lawmakers, they've been chasing their tails so long, they can't get ANYTHING right. I'm so glad I left California 5 years ago!

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  11:12:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Legalizing pot would bring in revenue too, but unfortunately, there is still too much stigma to overcome for public support, although there has been some progress. I think the older generation is living too long :-D lol

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Why do we do this? Topic Next Topic: Keeping the all over tan?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved