Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 136 ]  [ Total: 136 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Nudist beach in india
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?
Page: of 8

lifenature
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  04:53:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are absolutely right, tinamou. There is a nudist friendly beach in north Karnataka, but last time we went there, some of the locals were not very happy to know that we Indians should be also nude outside like the foreigners.We saw lots of local people coming down not to enjoy nudity in nature but to gawk at nude or topless women.
We did not care much about the suggestions of some local guys that we should not be nude,but I think I am not going anymore this year.

Since the cost of travelling to Andamans and Thailand is almost the same, I would prefer to go to thailand where some naturist friendly beaches and resorts still exist.

tinamou

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  06:37:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Nudist friends in India. Lets get together for a purely nudist outing in India in the month of december. I think Andamans will be a great choice. But if you have other places in mind ,please share it with all of us.

tinamou

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  06:45:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lifenatue, You are correct that the cost to go thailand is probably the same if not cheaper. But the whole idea is to have a gathering of nudist friends in India. That will be a first of its kind. Think bout the thrill of it. I have been to all the beaches in karwar (north karnataka), goa ,om beach, gokarna etc. but all were a disappointment.There are practically only 2 places that this might be possible in India, Andamans and Lakshwadweep. But Lakshwadweep is much more expensive. (depends upon where u live)

jessy

Posted - 09/16/2009 :  01:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone i am new to this group. i am looking for place or party where me and my girl friend can be nude. anything like beach, pub and party.. and i am looking for my kind of people or couples. please give me information to this mail id "jennet244@yahoo.com".i am looking all these near banglore.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  11:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A bit dated, but an interesting report on naturism in Mumbai that was recently re-posted by Lady God1va (Kiran) in London. Although a UK citizen, Kiran's blog about her Indian roots and approach to naturism makes for interesting reading.

The report mentions a 290-member naturist "e-group" set up in 2000. Does anyone have any updated information on this group?

Edited by - agde on 10/25/2009 11:34:56 PM

navneetnaturist

Posted - 12/20/2009 :  07:20:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rahul7009

ya, its illegal to get naked in Goa. I visited Goa last December but could not find any nice place to relax naked.

Girl if u coming to delhi, let me know, we have some private nude clubs, where we enjoy within fourwalls.

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

Hello Rahul,

I am new in this forum. I am from agra and want to join some nude club in india so plz suggest me.

WANT TO PROMOTE NATURISM IN INDIA.

Chakku

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  1:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hiiiiiiiiiii

snmpwalker

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  11:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello friends,
I am an active nudist currently living in Delhi.
I'm ok with both males and females and would love to meet fellow nudists purely for enjoying nudism and appreciating what God has given us.

Please revert back, fellow ppl in NCR region.

Wishing you a Happy 2010!!!

riders27

Posted - 01/28/2010 :  10:55:17 AM  Show Profile  Send riders27 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi, i presently stay in mumbai and would like to meet other people interested in this lifestyle..

Chennailady

Posted - 02/25/2010 :  01:01:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi im preethi from chennai, im a nudist and like to meet people of same kind and thinking,,so people of same thinking mail me to preethisri34@hotmail.com

cupod_naked

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  12:30:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Iam from bangalore. I have been practicing naturism/nudism since last 2 years. But as every here know that nudism is not accepted in india, we have to restrict our activities within four walls
I promote true naturism and nudism and donot want to indulge in any lusty activities.
Please let me know if any of the members here organise any private trips.Also, kindly inform me if any resorts/beaches in India encourage naturism. Have A N(ice)aked Day

cupod_naked

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  09:08:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any naturists from bangalore? Can we arrange any sort of trips or resort visits in the April-May months?

shankysx

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  3:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well I have been a nudist too since last 4 years or so but at home only. Am in Delhi but I dont know where to head to be naked in peace, Can anyone help

lover4ugals

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  11:34:53 AM  Show Profile  Send lover4ugals an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pls tell me any body ...is thr any spot where we can move nude....or any nude party organised by any nude group. in chandigarh or in north india.
pls feel free to mail me on

lover4ugals@yahoo.in

vinay

shankysx

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  4:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats what I also want to know

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.66 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved