Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 405 ]  [ Total: 405 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Nudist beach in india
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?
Page: of 8

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  11:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lifenature and maryferry1959, I have deleted several posts between the two of you in this thread. The ones deleted all refer repeatedly to "did you get my email?". Members are warned about topic hijacking, and turning forum threads into personal conversations, they are useless to anyone else, and a waste of time for those seeking information.

This is preferred: Go into your profile. Enable "receive emails". Post some thoughtful and helpful posts in the forum. Your email function is enabled when you have posted a certain number of posts, to prevent forum PM and email spam. We don't publish the exact number of posts required, but it is a reasonable number.

PMs also do not work until you have participated in the forum for some time, to discourage spamming.

Note: To avoid massive email spam, NEVER post your email address openly. Spam robots will pick it up and sell it to spam lists. Use the email function in your profile.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  10:28:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll be in India next year, I'm flying into Mumbia (Bombay) on 2nd May and flying out on 10th June 2007, so I'd be interested to know if there are any places where I can enjoy some naturism.
Goa is rapidly becoming an international playground, an obvious place to establish a naturist town to rival or even surpass Cap d'Adge.

I'd be happy to meet anyone whilst on my travels.
Jan New Zealand
Feb/Mar/Apr Australia
Apr Hong Kong
Apr/May Singapore
May/Jun India
Jun Back to blighty and the round of naturist events throughout the summer, including the Eden Project in Cornwall, details here http://www.british-naturism.org.uk/pages/pages.asp?page_ID=127
the usual open days, beach meets, and hopefully bag a few Munro's with Stuart and Karla as seen here http://www.nakedmunros.com/

I may also pop over to the States to actually use my Florida timeshare for once, then visit Cypress Cove, and the Bay to Breakers run would be a good one to do too! Any offers of accomodation would be gratefully recieved.

Well, thats my naked year.

Pete Knight

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  12:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sep 9 2006
Goa
Officially, there are no nude beaches in India. Officially.
That said... Nude sunbathing gets mentioned in connection with at least four of Goa's beaches -- all in the northern part of the state.

Anjuna Beach is occasionally mentioned, but mostly with nostalgia. It is clear that nudity used to be tolerated at Anjuna. It is probably that European visitors sunbathe topless (with some discretion) and it is possible that the occasional leftover hippie actually strips off for a while and gets away with it. But Anjuna is more of a former nude beach than an active one today.

Arambol Beach is in a similar situation. Hippies discovered Arambol when it was unused and turned it into a stop on the trail. Today, "just a sprinkling of topless white females adorn the sands even as members of the Goa Police patrol the beach," according to a 2001 article by Goa Today.

Two other beaches, however, seem to see more nudist activity. They are Ozra Beach and Vagator Beach.

A dozen or so web sites publish this quote about Little Vagator Beach: "It's a free-and-easy mood at Little Vagator Beach where a young, hip crowd and nude sunbathing are the norm." It is unclear that the sites are related (except that they all deal with Goa and tourism) and it is impossible to tell which site the quote originates with. But MTV India independently confirms that Vagator is a de facto nude beach.

Mouthshut.com had this to say about Ozra Beach: Ozra beach is next to Vagator beach but not as easily accessible.This is also known as the nude beach as it does have foreign tourists “au naturelle” sun-bathing near the “Nudity Prohibited” sign!

The two beaches are near each other, about 24 km from Goa's capital, Panaji.

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

himike

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  06:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi m also 4m kolkata, how popular is it here?
r there places 2 have some fun?

lifenature
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  11:26:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Himike,
I do not know what do you mean by "Have some fun"?If you are interested in pure naturist activities, we go for a day trip to a desolate beach at times and spend a day "au naturel" there. Although we would like to have female members, hav'nt been able have anyone till now.You are welcome to join us on our next trip.
Cuckoo

amit

Posted - 01/06/2007 :  02:05:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi I want to become a member of nude club. but how & where it is possible let me know.

joyshekhar

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  1:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone I am new in this forum!!! i m from delhi and a nudist!!! but as u all know in india its very difficult to be nude exdept in privacy so i m looking for like minded people.

srijeet

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  3:49:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi this is Srijeet.. Newest member. Nice to ahve you all. Plz let me know when we will have our next trip...

Vijay bharat

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  10:01:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if there is near comming nude get together pl. intimate on my ID vijybharatshah@yahoo.com

lifenature
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  11:43:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are no official nudist beach in India.There exists one nude friendly beach in Karnataka but it is fast becoming a textile beach.

iamnaked

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  05:50:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear All Nudist Friends,

I am a true nudist and I am from Kolkata. Please let me know about any future programme regarding this over email to iamnaked08@yahoo.com

Thanks

sponge_bob2

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  3:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Send sponge_bob2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
any cpls intrested in being friends in mumbai, mail me with ur details
thx

Edited by - sponge_bob2 on 11/19/2008 3:36:46 PM

rajuagarwal123

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  09:16:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i am from hyderabad likes to go any nude beach in india or any nude couple hoilidays if any body have any iformatation pls mail me to rajuagarwal123@rediffmail.com

rightguy

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  02:03:16 AM  Show Profile  Send rightguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
...hey..am from delhi..but currently in kerela...does anyone know of some nude group here or a get together...thanx..

rajuagarwal123

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  02:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i like to know any nude beach or any nude group is there in india. rajuagarwal123@rediffmail.com

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved