Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 224 ]  [ Total: 224 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Nudist beach in india
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?
Page: of 8

stewincanada
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  11:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit stewincanada's Homepage  Send stewincanada a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  01:44:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ya, its illegal to get naked in Goa. I visited Goa last December but could not find any nice place to relax naked.

Girl if u coming to delhi, let me know, we have some private nude clubs, where we enjoy within fourwalls.

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

vicky2108

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  06:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody. I just joined in. "Rahul", for your info there are no legal nude beaches in India! But illegal...well yes...and I know of 2 such beaches. "GIRL", I have just returned from my Goa trip and you will be lucky if you get to visit the Colva beach in South Goa (particularly the one which is closest to Ramada) If you are planning to go to goa, you better hurry else you might miss out the fun!!!!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  07:35:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum vickie2108, and thanks for the timely information.

Kim =^.^=

cityhunk

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  03:05:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI EVERYBODY,

DO YOU THINK ITS KINDA FUNNY THAT IN INDIA THERE IS NO PLACE BE IN BIRTH SUIT. WHY DONT WE ORGANISE A WEEKEND TRIP WHERE WE ALL CAN GET TOGETHER IN INDIA MAY BE GOA, MAY BE OTHER PLACES THERE ARE MANY BEACHES, EVEN NEAR MUMBAI

Barefeet
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2005 :  06:46:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Barefeet's Homepage  Send Barefeet an ICQ Message  Click to see Barefeet's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No indians nudists in this forum ??

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  01:05:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am Indian here, and we have nudist group in India too wih very few members, who occassionally meet.

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

gooddevil

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  11:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Send gooddevil an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hello everybody basically im from chennai,, im a nudist and like to meet people of same kind and thinking,, since iam in chennai i didnt know where to meet u so plz mail me where can i go and meet people near by chennai ,pondichery, bangalore...mail me soon to [devilsden20@yahoo.com ]

sweethome

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  01:40:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys..

I hail from Chennai.. is there any one from Chennai or is there any naturist/nudist beach in chennai.. i mostly go naked only at home. wanna interested in going to beach and enjoy myself.. if any one coming or passing by chennai will plan to spend some time together..!!

Any one!!??

lifenature
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  11:03:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had been to OM beach recently but did not find any nudist there.Had some nudist experience in a nearby beach

Nandha

Posted - 12/30/2005 :  10:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys, im in hyderabad and im from chennai. plz let me know when any gettogether was there or any naturists resorts/clubs/beaches in india. lets be natural. Any new year meetups ?

A very very Happy New year friends ...!

Nandha

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/30/2005 11:50:59 AM

arun7541

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  06:10:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I am Arun and i joined this forum today. It is really nice to see people discussing about nudism in India. I have always loved nudism but in my house and that too in my room :-).

Its great to know there are get togethers organized and i really appreciate this.

Please keep me also in loop from today.

Cheers!!!
Arun

Regards,
Arun

tom84_in

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  1:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Send tom84_in a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey... good to know some nudist out there in my country!!! Please informe me if you have a meet up... Thanks,

-Tom

san

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  03:46:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi are any nudist group in varanasi, up, india if yes then contact me

mxx

Posted - 02/19/2006 :  11:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone
I am new to this group.
I came to this group searching for naturist beaches or clubs in India.

I visit goa once in a year. And i have not come across any nude beaches there.(dont have any idea about private beaches).
But there are a few topless beaches. Arambol, Morjim are some of them.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved