Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 427 ]  [ Total: 427 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Guides and Resources
 Your Favorite Naturist Website
 The Mars Nudist is up and running
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What else is out there? Topic Next Topic: Post Your Favorite Naturist Website Here!  

mars
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  04:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit mars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The mars nudist site has a new url
www.marsnudist.com

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  4:13:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is mars nudist and why should I join?

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  7:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry but if this is supposed to be a genuine site, no one is going to believe it. It looks like you made it yourself. You should have a found a real web designer/developer (like myself) to make it instead. This looks shady and unprofessional. Send pictures for membership? Not a good way to go about it at all. It needs the help of a real designer.

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  8:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two pictures or $50? Do you get anything extra for the money?

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  6:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Any website is free expression. It can be a form of free enterprise, too. If one chooses, he or she can pay or not pay money to it. If one doesn't like the style of this website, then he or she can create his or her own website. It's easy to criticize, but it's much more difficult to create a website.

Teddy Roosevelt spoke of being in the boxing ring and taking the hits, but it's much less arduous to be a critic of the one in the fight.

If you don't like it, you are under no obligation to join. I'm all for free expression and free enterprise, so this website is perfectly valid, and it has a definite place in cyberspace.

I'm not endorsing it, because I don't know what you get for the money, but I'm not disapproving of it, either. As with all free enterprise, you pay and take your chances.

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree."
James Madison

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  02:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Any website is free expression. It can be a form of free enterprise, too. If one chooses, he or she can pay or not pay money to it. If one doesn't like the style of this website, then he or she can create his or her own website. It's easy to criticize, but it's much more difficult to create a website.

This is true. My comments were because I do make websites. I know websites. I know when a site is poorly done. And for any kind of venture like this, you need to do it in a professional way. This was not. Therefore, I would not send money, pictures or anything else to this site. As a lot of people wouldn't. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone either. If it's a serious site, it really does need help.

My comments were not to tear down and tear apart a bad site (and that it is) but it was to say, "It needs to be done better to work."

naken
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  07:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took a look at this site,it does need some work,i would suggest it needs more humanity an less outerspace to start with.You may find some to join you but honestly its a little wierd. So see how it goes for you,it is a bit rustic in regards to design an foremat,it is good to listen to objective viewpoints an may help you adjust subjective areas to improve the site. Good luck to you,you will need it. Naken

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  09:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tacky site. Tacky graphics. Not even worth adding to my favs.

I designed sites like this when I was first learning to make them, adding in cheap GIFs and such.

jeffc6578

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  02:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys can't get past the design to see good content.
Mars is real, and good; if all families lives like these people, the world would be a better place.

naken
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2009 :  11:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Jeff i understand what your saying,but Melody is creating a site that hopefully will attract many people to see the good content,some of the comments are a bit sharp,but good design leeds to good content,this design does not invite me to look for content,good or not ,i wish the site sucess,Just as honest as i can be --my opinion Naken

iowanudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  7:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit iowanudist's Homepage  Send iowanudist an AOL message  Send iowanudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Doesn't look interesting enough for me to bother messing with. I'm just being honest on my own part.

http://iowanudists.com

Previous Topic: What else is out there? Topic Next Topic: Post Your Favorite Naturist Website Here!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved