Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 465 ]  [ Total: 465 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Flotillas - Nudist Boaters
 St. Petersburg, FL nude daily cruise
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Sailing Bare in Connecticut Topic Next Topic: nude boating - central west coast FL  

Tommy Tucker

Posted - 09/14/2003 :  6:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tommy Tucker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Being an AANR nudist, I found it difficult to find anywhere near, except North of Tampa, to enjoy being nude without being arrested. So I bought a 26' sloop and just got back home from Staten Island, N.Y. with it. About half of the trip I was naked except for life vest as I was alone. The balance of the time I was in the ICW (Inter Costal Waterway) with lots of other boaters, so a bikini was in order. Many nudist activities are expensive so I have decided to sail daily with nudists for a donation only so everyone can enjoy a day of nature at whatever they want to pay. What do you think? Can be contacted at ttpttucker@juno.com directly or visit this site frequently for your comments.

jah640
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2003 :  09:43:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in the Tampa Bay area. I might be interested in this venture. What are the donation requirements? I agree there is no where to go except my backyard. That can be difficult since the kids are always around with friends. I wish Ft. DeSoto would leave a spot exclusive to clothing optional. Your baot might be a great idea.

Tom M610

Posted - 09/15/2003 :  12:31:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a place in Englewood, Fl... but am currently in Pennsylvania. Sounds like an interesting idea. If you have any more details about how this might go, I would appreciate hearing about them.
tmcg@icdc.com Thanks

Thomas McGrath

Tommy Tucker

Posted - 09/15/2003 :  2:20:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tommy Tucker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My sloop will be arriving this week. As soon as it goes in the water, this week, I am open for guests. An average day sail with skipper costs between $250 and $400. To start this venture, I can only suggest a donation of about $25 per person, maximum of 4 plus 2 children, (This covers the upkeep and operating expenses of the vessel. I keep none of the money myself. I have invested almost 15 thousand in a 3 thousand dollar boat and it still needs about 5 thousand more for new sails and replacement of many things, such as as a regular stool and grey water tank instead of a porti-potti, new hatches and portholes, etc. Just to wire the vessel for 110 costs almost $500. I think you get the picture.) I will sail daily with or without guests, weather permitting from John's Pass. I will have bottled water, fresh fruit, apples, bananas, oranges (in season) along peanut butter & jelly on board. Any other foods you wish to bring is up to you. Please advise in advance if you need something kept warm and I will bring a 12 volt heater/cooler along. I have an ice box which will keep everything cold all day. If more than one person wants to sail on the same day, I will check with each to make certain it is O.K. with them. The Coast Guard doesn't care about or enforce nudity. The Pinellas County Sheriffs Office is the enforcement agency, so until we reach the 12 mile statute limit, we just have to keep a sharp lookout for anyone nearing the sloop within 1/2 mile. Happy Sailing. Capt. Tom

lindalou

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  5:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are from Pennsylvania and are moveing to st petersburg. We go to sandy hook when we can. But we would like to know if there are any nude beach in st petersburg or near by.
Thanks, Linda

SailingBare
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2014 :  7:03:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a sailboat in CT and would take people out for free if anyone was interested. I think all the nude boaters have retired. Never seen one in my life.

Previous Topic: Sailing Bare in Connecticut Topic Next Topic: nude boating - central west coast FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved